Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Antifa wasn't out on the streets looking for, and creating, fights this weekend, from what I saw.

Proud Boys were.
    i do not believe your side of the story and i still do not give a fuck about what happend to antifa.

- - - Updated - - -

If you don't have insurance, you're not calling an ambulance. Or going in to get tested/treatment.

This is a significant improvement across the board. Letting health issues fester because of financial concerns has huge downstream effects.
    Then you deserve to die period. If you put money above your own health i cannot help you.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-12-15 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Trolling

Quote Originally Posted by DKjaigen View Post
    i do not believe your side of the story and i still do not give a fuck about what happend to antifa.
    https://www.kff.org/uninsured/issue-...ed-population/

I don't care if you believe the story, it's true.

And I still don't know what you're talking about with antifa. I didn't follow all the news this weekend, but what bits I caught were of Proud Boys roaming the streets looking for people to beat up.

- - - Updated - - -

Then you deserve to die period. If you put money above your own health i cannot help you.
    Again, they can't afford it at all. Someone making $20K a year, and in debt, faced with a $100K+ medical bill is likely going to risk recovering without medical treatment rather than be faced with a debt that will follow them their entire life.

Again, they can't afford it at all. Someone making $20K a year, and in debt, faced with a $100K+ medical bill is likely going to risk recovering without medical treatment rather than be faced with a debt that will follow them their entire life.
    Look i see you want to push a free M4A and you have my blessing. But M4A is not going to be very useful combatting covid and thats the point i was trying to make because their is no cure for covid.

Look i see you want to push a free M4A and you have my blessing.
    Again, not free. It's paid for in taxes. And I do support it. I just don't think it's realistic in the near future.

But M4A is not going to be very useful combatting covid and thats the point i was trying to make because their is no cure for covid.
    Except that it can improve the handling of covid. It's not, and was never designed to be, a perfect fix for every health issue. But it would be a vast improvement in terms of the access to care compared to what the US is seeing right now. That's unarguable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Europe and in particular countries like the netherlands, germany or sweden have some of the best free medical services. Yet Covid is still a problem. A free medical system will not fix covid because at the moment theire is no cure or treatment for covid. What you need is discipline and thats what is sadly lacking at the moment.
    They are all doing better than us... Why isn’t it America first, when it comes to health of Americans? Why do elites like Trump and Gulliani get the best care, then do nothing, but point at countries doing better than us? Unlike Trump, I don’t have property in Scotland or a bank account in Germany or China, to escape to... most Americans don’t...

Oh yes bidens plans. Cannot wait untill he fucks over the economy even further and kill smalbusinessesen even more.
    Even further? If we had a plan almost a year ago, we would be done with this shit already.

- - - Updated - - -

Look i see you want to push a free M4A and you have my blessing. But M4A is not going to be very useful combatting covid and thats the point i was trying to make because their is no cure for covid.
    What do you mean? We have to issue emergency funding and add shit tons to the debt, because we are not prepared. We had a president that defunded pandemic response team and cut CDC budget by 19%, before the outbreak... if not for your logic, we wouldn’t be here...

- - - Updated - - -

My name is Felya Trump... I am the love child of Donald Trump from 2020 and Donald Trump from 1984... Would you believe me?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Here is an easy one.
    Here's an easy one. Why would you spend four to eight years screeching about Biden on a forum that is, based on the regular posters here, filled with people who do that every five minutes. The next four to eight years will be spent with right wing and far left horse shoe posters in perpetual Biden monitoring threads. It will be the main topic of discussion. Who on Earth would you be discussing with? What "Biden bad", I mean first, who is seeing it other than people who agree with that message? Plus the reasons you dislike Biden are unrelated to mine, for you people its "Blah blah precedent blah blah drones!" from your crystal ball, I just as a second point see most of your dislike of Biden to be about as deep as a Giants fan hating the LA Dodgers. Sure its passionately felt, but its meaningless and shallow.

Did you need yet ANOTHER person to add to that?
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Go worry about things that actually matter not this useless crap.
    You mean like them stabbing people and threatening civil war because Gropenfuhrer didn't win the election? Because that actually matters.

- - - Updated - - -

Who cares if antifa gets the comeuppance they fully deserve. You seem like a person who looks under his bed for racists.
    Celebrating racist terrorists? Not fucking surprising.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

It is the only side of the story that is true.

And the fact that you said that Edge deserves to die, says a lot about how much of a Trump supporter you really are.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    @Theodarzna keep fighting the good fight, most foreign diplomats see Trump's style as very effective and bold rather than undisciplined or rude. It's only Libs who hate him because his policy is impeccable. When there's nothing of substance to criticize, criticism turns to personal style or purely subjective views like what's a harsh border control policy vs. what's racism.
    It's rather telling when the only people who actually agree with Theo are the Trumpers and MAGA hats. Theo, even you as a self-proclaimed non liberal left winger who regularly posts right wing sources and cavorts with the MAGA hats on this forum should understand.

Also @Wilfire ROFL ROFL LMAO AHAHAHAHA, nobody saw Trump as effective. He lost the trade war with China. He lost negotiations with Iran and North Korea. He turned our allies against us, has pushed the economy so it's headed into a heavy recession and aided one of the worst viruses in modern history into killing hundreds of thousands by calling it a hoax. He's spent more time golfing than actually working. He deep throated Putin's cock so hard that there was shit on Putin's rod when he pulled it out. And of course Trump's brown nosing of Putin didn't actually benefit the US in any way, it simply handed Russia more of what they wanted.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

I watched the Biden speech.

In my opinion, he knocked it out of the park.

A few comments and observations:

This speech was very well timed. It is his introduction to the US as the President of the United States. Ok not until January 21, but he is the future, and Trump is the past.

I suspect that the support for any further Trump shenanigans will decrease steadily between now and January 21. The election is over. Biden won. Biden will not win over the hard core Trump supporters. But he has given the rest of the republican party cover to push back against Trump's temper tantrum. A temper tantrum that is substantially harming America's international image, and impeding our ability to solve or mitigate our problems.

Biden has aged a lot already since early November. I know that people here call it a republican conspiracy theory, but I am hoping that Biden makes it two years and a day so that Harris can get 2 terms after she finishes off Biden's term. If he gets the country through two years and a day - and I am beginning to think that he will succeed - then he will have earned the right to ride off into the sunset as an American Hero.

Trump broke a LOT of things. If Biden can fix a majority of what Trump broke while getting us through the virus then I would consider that an outstanding Presidency. This is not "lowering the bar", this is recognition of how much work needs to be done to get America back to normal.

Go worry about things that actually matter not this useless crap.
    Yet again ignoring the current President is supporting Right Wing Extremist Hate Group and Qtards?
    Last edited by szechuan; 2020-12-15 at 03:35 PM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Oh yes bidens plans. Cannot wait untill he fucks over the economy even further and kill smalbusinessesen even more.
    So instead of talking about it you decided to throw on some tinfoil and some something crazy. Bold strategy.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Who cares if antifa gets the comeuppance they fully deserve. You seem like a person who looks under his bed for racists.
    For the record, this poster has adamantly opposed anyone who opposes racists. He has stated that people who oppose racists are the scum off the Earth, and they deserve to be killed for it.

He opposes freedom off speech so much, that he genuinely believes that even speaking out against racism is justification for death and murder.

If Biden caves to GOP warnings about hiring Yates, i'll be pissed and impossible to live with on this site.......

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...cretary-445515

Buttigieg announced for Transportation Secretary. If we ever do get Infrastructure Week, I hope it'll be pretty fuckin fabulous.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...cretary-445515

Buttigieg announced for Transportation Secretary. If we ever do get Infrastructure Week, I hope it'll be pretty fuckin fabulous.
    All those cosplay leftists that were pushing the Rahm for SecTransportation ... gonna be mad x2
    Government Affiliated Snark

Quote Originally Posted by PresidentElectMilchschake View Post
    All those cosplay leftists that were pushing the Rahm for SecTransportation ... gonna be mad x2
    Was anyone actually pushing him? Last I recall he was a front runner because of his insider status, but nobody like, actually likes him.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.yahoo.com/news/tucker-ca...154912287.html

In which conservative men, the latest being Tucker Carlson, are intimidated by Dr. Jill Biden's education credentials and are doing their part to dismiss her accomplishments and hard work.

From a guy with an "honorary" doctorate, and another guy with a BA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was anyone actually pushing him? Last I recall he was a front runner because of his insider status, but nobody like, actually likes him.
    Just Rahm, pushing for Rahm. He leaked his own name to friends in the media. So it only came out at Hill.com, "Rumors suggest Rahm will be Sec..."

Some people on twitter took this very seriously .... the same people that always use the word neoliberal incorrectly.

So they gonna be similarly mad about Pete. Especially if he changes the classifications for Light Trucks.

Government Affiliated Snark

Yeah, can't wait for Mayo Pete to take that Mckinsey brain and decimate unions in the transportation sector. Things are looking great!

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/tucker-ca...154912287.html

In which conservative men, the latest being Tucker Carlson, are intimidated by Dr. Jill Biden's education credentials and are doing their part to dismiss her accomplishments and hard work.

From a guy with an "honorary" doctorate, and another guy with a BA.
    While I want it for basically spite alone, it would be entertaining for them to announce for Secretary of Education . . . Dr. Jill Biden.

She's far more fucking qualified than Betsy fucking Devos, at least.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Yeah, can't wait for Mayo Pete to take that Mckinsey brain and decimate unions in the transportation sector. Things are looking great!
    Honestly, I don't see a ton of harm in putting Buttigieg in Infrastructure. And it'll give him an opportunity to show he's more than just a McKinsey wonk; I shat on his run for President for that reason, but I'm willing to give him a shot in a lesser position, since he can be summarily replaced if he dicks around with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Biden owed him a favour, that is all that mattered. Or Biden just loves his McKinset background, which woudl also not surprise me.

- - - Updated - - -

Rahmn is not even a leftist himself, what are you on about this time