Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    That in no way negates my summation of her as a "mainstream media reporter." But you already knew that.

- - - Updated - - -

To go even further... you know what really, really bothers the American Left? Right down to their core?

When their ideological counterparts on the other side are enjoying themselves. This whips them up into a frenzy that they can not resist. They literally can not control themselves when this happens.
    lol...

I wonder what "further" you think you're going down here. Because the reality is that it's merely your own deluded ramblings. No one on the left is bothered by this nearly as much as people on the right want them to be.

The only thing that bothers me about "Let's Go Brandon" is the strange cowardice it requires to not just say fuck Joe Biden.

https://www.businessinsider.com/dnc-...g-cards-2022-1

Yo, DNC staff just unionized. 2/3 signed cards, negotiations kicking off.

This is great shit on multiple levels. More unions is great. Unionization within politics is great. And putting Democrats on the spot to pressure them into holding to their commitment to unions/labor by treating their own union right will be interesting to watch unfold. I hope they don't fuck this up.

10+ Year Old Account
    The DNC getting unionized before TYT ... someonde send a memo to Cenk, Ana, and the gang. Or to their corporate trust in Connecticut or wherever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    lol...

I wonder what "further" you think you're going down here. Because the reality is that it's merely your own deluded ramblings. No one on the left is bothered by this nearly as much as people on the right want them to be.

The only thing that bothers me about "Let's Go Brandon" is the strange cowardice it requires to not just say fuck Joe Biden.
    It isn't even just the cowardice that using the slogan requires.

It's the smug pride in that cowardice, as if it's somehow a positive.

To paraphrase an earlier poster, it's exactly the same energy as a man shitting himself in public to "stick it to the man".

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post

It's the smug pride in that cowardice, as if it's somehow a positive.

To paraphrase an earlier poster, it's exactly the same energy as a man shitting himself in public to "stick it to the man".

its funny tbh but its like they have a new attack helicopter joke, you will hear in this nursing homes in 20 years time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    It's that, that cowardly comment is all they have left. Seriously when's the last time anyone here saw a grievance with Biden's actions and policies? Any such are drowned out with memes and trolling attempts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    It's that, that cowardly comment is all they have left. Seriously when's the last time anyone here saw a grievance with Biden's actions and policies? Any such are drowned out with memes and trolling attempts.
    Hard for them to be too critical of Biden when he's pretty close, politically, to George W. Bush.

Let's recall that the concentration camps on the border still exist. He's just not separating families from their kids any more.

I've levied more legitimate criticism of Biden than I've seen from any right-wingers on these forums. And I don't even claim to be particularly critical.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Government-controlled internet. Is that something you'd be interested in?
    The wild west corporate controlled one is better? capitalism requires regulation that doesn't mean I am advocating for the China model.

https://www.usnews.com/news/economy/...g-expectations

Employers added a massive 807,000 jobs in December, a strong end to 2021 and a good omen for 2022, private payroll firm ADP reported on Wednesday.

The number was more than double estimates of 360,000 and compares with 534,000 jobs added in November.
    IT'S A DISASTER! WE NEED TO WRITE ABOUT HOW TERRIBLE THIS IS LIKE WHEN THE LAST REPORT WAS JUST UNDER EXPECTATIONS AND BEING "JUST UNDER" EXPECATIONS WAS A DISASTER FOR BIDEN!

Interesting seeing this though given the Great Resignation we keep hearing about and issues around jobs.

Usual reminder: POTUS doesn't actually have a ton of power or influence in this regard. Especially during a pandemic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Interesting seeing this though given the Great Resignation we keep hearing about and issues around jobs.
    Well to be fair, a lot of those issues are "why won't anyone fill my minimum-wage job with no benefits during a lethal outbreak?"

Agreed, though, that the job changes during Trump and Biden during the pandemic were mostly caused by the pandemic and the free market's response to the pandemic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ongoing In: Our Bored 4th Estate Wants Biden to Lose; Got Mine, Fuck You

Politico's Ryan Lizza, brought to you by Facebook, is totally jonesing for a way of bothsidesing voting rights. Gushes over McConnell's impending hijinks to ratfuck democracy.

The Politico crew virtually begging McConnell to come up with some clever feint to distract from essential voting-rights bill.

Following President Biden’s TikTok collab with the Jonas Brothers, Politico "reporter" Daniel Lippman asks Press Sec. Jen Psaki, "if there are plans to invite Joe Rogan to the White House."

the intellectual right
    Does...he actually believe this still exists and hasn't been suffocated out of existence by Trump's ample ass?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Does...he actually believe this still exists and hasn't been suffocated out of existence by Trump's ample ass?
    It's basically his old school friend from Dalton that went on to work in McConnell's office.

Most political journalism these days is just rich kid gossiping to their friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    How about Afghanistan?
    we need more love in our hearts

A bit bold for Biden.
    I approve.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDruid96 View Post
    How about Afghanistan?
    You mean where he didn't manage to fix Trump's purposeful fuck up?

You mean the one where Trump had no plans to get anyone out, troops or helpful nationals?

You mean the one where people were warned for months by the administration to get the fuck out?

That one?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Hands down the most important part of that who spectacle was Harris comparing Jan. 6th to 9/11 and pearl harbor. It made it undeniably clear that this should be taken as a direct attack against America itself.

Fuck Trump, and all those traitorous asshats.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You mean where he didn't manage to fix Trump's purposeful fuck up?

You mean the one where Trump had no plans to get anyone out, troops or helpful nationals?

You mean the one where people were warned for months by the administration to get the fuck out?

That one?

- - - Updated - - -

Hands down the most important part of that who spectacle was Harris comparing Jan. 6th to 9/11 and pearl harbor. It made it undeniably clear that this should be taken as a direct attack against America itself.

Fuck Trump, and all those traitorous asshats.
    And yet he did it anyway? he pulled the trigger, he owns it.
    we need more love in our hearts

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDruid96 View Post
    And yet he did it anyway? he pulled the trigger, he owns it.
    Trump pulled the trigger, he literally signed the agreement.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2022-01-06 at 03:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only thing I don't agree with is the absolute notion that violence against the government cannot take place. While the Jan 6th event was a result of people being brain washed by a fraud, I don't like the idea of brain washing people into thinking that we should not use any violence against any administration.

Otherwise, I liked his speech.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    He had plans for the helpful nationals. Trump's plan was to sabotage their visas so they had no chance of getting out.