Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I don't know why he hits the quote button since all he talks about is CNN and ignores the topic of discussion.
    I am the one who is showing what is wrong with the bill. I have also explained what is in the voter ID bills the GOP has passed. All I hear from the members of the far left cabal here is CNN talking points. You have all ignored the part where a far left court is to be put in charge of all election disputes. That alone ensures the dems can do whatever the hell they want.
    Last edited by rrayy; 2022-01-17 at 05:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    I am the one who is sjhowing what is wrong with the bill. I ahve also explained what is in the voter ID bills All I hear from you and the other members of the far left cabal is CNN talking points. You have all ignored the part where a far left court is to be put in charge of all election disputes. That alone ensures the dems can do whatever the hell they want.
    Nope, you keep ignoring the evidence whilst pushing verifiable lies... that were debunked months ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    And you know that how? it is very hard to prove sio this is a baseless statement.
    Don't shift the burden of proof.

You want to claim there's widespread voter fraud, you get to provide the study that confirms that, with actual evidence.

Until you do, we've got studies like this one, which cites further studies itself, which all confirm that no significant evidence of voter fraud can be identified; https://www.brennancenter.org/sites/...Fraud_Myth.pdf

So when one dude is shouting about the herds of unicorns shitting their rainbow shit on everything, and a bunch of studies fail to produce any evidence of any unicorns or, indeed, any rainbow shit, we can just be confident that the first guy is delusional.

Parroting propganda from CNN does not = fact. They aren't disinfranchising anyone. That is a propaganda buzzwords BS that CNN uses. They have repeatedly put in their bils that you can get an ID for free and have it delievered directly to your front door fort free. CNN doesn't tell you that. So their claim is a lie. You parroting it makes you a liar.
    "Disenfranchisement" as a term far predates CNN, dude.

Also, no; https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...a-voter-id-law

You're lying. Disenfranchisement was explicitly the intent behind at least some voter ID laws.

Voters are already required to identify themselves to vote, and always have been in any of our lifetimes. Voter ID isn't "fixing" anything.

Not what is happening. People should have the right to contest elections. But you want biased government officials to oversee things who can say "Oh he voted against my party. That vote doesn't count. Or "hey you have a box of 100's of votes for my party. they count, No need to verify them". What is needed is an independent commission to oversee the election.
    What you're talking about is literally sedition. You're literally describing and encouraging sedition, arguing that it's a "good thing".

Again with the far left propaganda BS lies from CNN not bourne in reality. Voter ID will kill any accusation of voter fraud. Dems don't want it because it kills their ability to rig elections.
    And yet, you can't provide even a single example of any such rigging on behalf of Democrats.

You're just lying. And you're really not very good at it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Just noticed rrayy has me on ignore. Rofl. Have fun with him guys.
    There's no noticeable difference except his rants about the 'far left supreme court' and CNN will randomly quote someone other than you.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Just noticed rrayy has me on ignore. Rofl. Have fun with him guys.
    Probably has me on ignore too, but I can't be arsed to check. It's not really about changing his mind, though. I'm satisified exposing him as a liar and a fraud to everyone else following along.

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    There's no noticeable difference except his rants about the 'far left supreme court' and CNN will randomly quote someone other than you.
    SCOTUS would not be in charge of election disputes. The federal court in DC would be. That is a far left court. LOL that you would think the Dems would put in charge a court that is 6-3 conservative.

SCOTUS is not in charge of election disputes. The federal court in DC is. That is a far left court. LOL that you would think the Dems would put in charge a court that is 6-3 conservative.
    Evidence for all your claims, please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Better to be on ignore than to keep getting quoted with inane dribble.
    /s

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes it is. Everything you said is BS spin by CNN. The only thing on your side is propaganda you try to parade as "the facts".
    I provided factual instances of actual events that happened in reality. You keep providing conjecture that only exists in your mind.. You are so far removed from reality.

SCOTUS would not be in charge of election disputes. The federal court in DC would be. That is a far left court. LOL that you would think the Dems would put in charge a court that is 6-3 conservative.
    Citation please. Link the text from the bill where it says that.

Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    I provided factual instances of actual events that happened in reality. You keep providing conjecture that only exists in your mind.. You are so far removed from reality.
    No you didn't. You provided instances that were spun and edited by CNN and the far left propaganda outlets without bothering to see what actually went on unfiltered nor did you get ALL the facts. That is being removed from reality.

No you didn't. You provided instances that were spun and edited by CNN and the far left propaganda outlets without bothering to see what actually went on unfiltered nor did you get ALL the facts. That is being removed from reality.
    You still refuse to address any of the evidence presented.

7+ Year Old Account
    What? Tarrant County was found guilty of making a district specifically designed to disenfranchised minorities. Dan Crenshaw's district is designed to do just that. Republicans have stated, shit you have just stated, that your goal is to prevent elections you don't agree with.

You are so far gone you can't even interpret the shit you typed 30 minutes ago.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    He'd actually have to read said evidence first.
    Well, he's ignored it from several sources and commenters. This is the same shit he pulled with the George Floyd murders. He got caught in about 70 lies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Appeals from federal court decisions go up to the Supreme Court. So either you're saying the DC decision would be legitimate and there would be no grounds for appeal but you still want to whine about the results, or you're wrong and you know it and you're lying about things. One or the other.

Also, no court in the USA is left-wing at all, let alone far left. You have no idea what "far left" even means.

Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    What? Tarrant County was found guilty of making a district specifically designed to disenfranchised minorities. Dan Crenshaw's district is designed to do just that. Republicans have stated, shit you have just stated, that your goal is to prevent elections you don't agree with.

You are so far gone you can't even interpret the shit you typed 30 minutes ago.
    A bald faced lie. I NEVER said my goal is to prevent elections I don't agree with. My goal is to ensure that only people who are allowed to legally vote in elections do so. Nobody EVER said their goal was what you claimed.

Since all you do is lie, put words in people's mouths and spew far left talking points as facts in the attempt at bad faith arguments, we are done here.

My goal is to ensure that only people who are allowed to legally vote in elections do so.
    Then given that our elections our overwhelming safe and secure, with statistically insignificant instances of voter fraud - amusingly enough the majority of the intentional voter fraud last election being done by...Republicans saying they were worried about voter fraud but that's another story.

Mission fuckin accomplished, bro. Give yourself a pat on the back for a job well done.

A bald faced lie. I NEVER said my goal is to prevent elections I don't agree with. My goal is to ensure that only people who are allowed to legally vote in elections do so. Nobody EVER said their goal was what you claimed.

Since all you do is lie, put words in people's mouths and spew far left talking points as facts in the attempt at bad faith arguments, we are done here.
    Well, since this is already happening, you have no problem.

Look at that,so much worry over nothing. Glad you changed your mind, and the GOP is doing this to simply stop legal voting.

7+ Year Old Account

3 pages back you said people should be able to contest elections that have outcomes they don't agree with. Stop fucking lying you bell end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Given that the status quo within everyone's lifetime has been that only those legally entitled to vote actually manage to, that there has been no appreciable voter fraud and what little is done is found out and punished, "preventing voter fraud" can't possibly be the motive behind voter ID laws.

So that leads us to look at what other motives there could be, and in that exploration, we run into cases like the one I linked, where they explicitly did say that their goal as to disenfranchise legitimate Democratic voters.

So much irony.