1. #15921
    https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

    Even Fox News is saying the Quid Pro Quo from Biden is bullshit.

    Here is Steve Doocy from Fox and Friends saying the investigation is bullshit to James Comer:
    https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/s...C-wa6V4f0tAAAA

    @Breccia @Edge-

  2. #15922
    Void Lord Breccia's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    40,015
    Would anyone care for a cup of desperation with their breakfast?

    No? Well, me neither, but the Republican Party sure seems to want one.

    So when I check social media in the morning and my Alabamer family members are screaming "Biden is corrupt" it means nothing. At this point it's Pavlovian.

    But when they use the term "confirmed" I actually look into it, because it implies something they've already assumed was true, is now proven to be true.

    I...need to stop doing that.

    Despite their claims, there was no new evidence of any kind posted over the weekend about
    a) Hunter Biden's laptop
    b) Ashley Biden's diary
    c) the COVID VAERS data dump
    d) the--

    "What VAERS data dump?|

    I don't know, it looks like a two-year-old story that was desperate to validate anti-vaxxers. Apparently it's a lot of "my son got the vaccine and now he's XXX" with no confirmation. I honestly can't find anything in the last month.

    Well, that's not true. It made the top ten list of things Carlson said that should have gotten him fired but didn't.

    d) "Parental Rights in Eduation Bill"

    "...the Florida thing?"

    I...guess?

    In any event, the keyword "confirmed" was slapped on the laptop and diary for, you guessed it, no reason. There are no new developments in either.

    Now I did quote a TheHill OP ED earlier, which I suppose could have been what started this. Wrtten by Jonathan Turley (as in "Whatever Happened to Jonathan Turley?") he takes the...interesting approach of complaining that the media isn't covering Biden's corruption, from the front page of the media.

    Despite showing nine Biden family members allegedly receiving funds from corrupt figures in Romania, China and other countries, The New Republic quickly ran a story headlined “Republicans Finally Admit They Have No Incriminating Evidence on Joe Biden.”
    Okay I'm interrupting already. Several of us, including at least @Edge- have already pointed out that the GOP elected officials involve have said, in public, "we have found no crime" and they were the ones most motivated in looking. Turley and other...let's say "completely genuine non-hypocritical posters of important, relevant, true information exactly like the Trump supporters who post here" seem to be saying just the act of receiving money is itself corrupt.

    Just like when the Trump family tried to sell 666 5th Ave to a foreign government.

    Or the money they bragged about getting from Russia.

    Or the $2 billion payout from Saudis.

    Or the inhabitants of Trump Tower, which include all of the above.

    I personally covered all of those. And not once did I say "this money is illegal", although I pointed out repeatedly their non-illegal money was coming from some damning sources. If Hunter Biden getting millions because (whether or not Biden himself got any) is a problem, Donald Trump getting billions in public on purpose should be a larger problem. Oddly enough, Team Trump disagrees, therefore so do the cultists.

    Back to the OP ED.

    For many of us, it was otherworldly. A decade ago, when then-Vice President Joe Biden was denouncing corruption in Romania and Ukraine and promising action by the United States, massive payments were flowing to his son Hunter Biden and a variety of family members, including Biden grandchildren.

    Last year, I wrote a column about how the media were preparing a difficult “scandal implosion” to protect the Bidens and themselves from the backlash from disclosures of this influence peddling operation.

    The brilliance of the Biden team was that it invested the media in this scandal at the outset by burying the laptop story as “Russian disinformation” before the election. That was, of course, false, but it took two years for most major media outlets to admit that the laptop was authentic.

    But the media then ignored what was on that “authentic laptop.” Hundreds of emails detailed potentially criminal conduct and raw influence peddling in foreign countries.

    When media outlets such as the New York Post confirmed the emails, the media then insisted that there was no corroboration of the influence peddling payments and no clear proof of criminal conduct. It entirely ignored the obvious corruption itself.

    Now that the House has released corroboration in actual money transfers linking many in the Biden family, the media is insisting that this is no scandal because there is not directly proof of payments to Joe Biden.
    The "corroboration" is the House Oversight report I'm posting now. As hinted above, it says "they got money therefore it's bad". For example:

    Additionally, Hunter Biden received money directly into his company’s account from a Chinese-controlled entity.
    Remember, these were the people that said they found no crime. They are simply saying getting money from the Chinese is bad. It was so bad, that

    BREAKING: Trump admits his clothing is made in China

    Deary me, I don't know why that was "breaking" that's from 2011. As in, we've known for 12 years that Trump directly did business with China on purpose.

    So if you see "your Alabamer relatives" or whatever equivalent you have going nutso on social media, it may be time to start handwaving. People who are interested and motivated to find something more than yelling, have found only things that the Trump family did in public and did far worse.

    To be completely fair, if, say, Hunter Biden lied on business records about the source of money, you're not allowed to do that. Falsifying business records is a crime.

    Possibly, 34 of them.

  3. #15923
    Old God Milchshake's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Shitposter Burn Out
    Posts
    10,037
    Grats to Florida Dems who won a small but necessary victory in JAX.



    People that hate dancing, will continue to ignore or downplay any gains that Dems make.
    Government Affiliated Snark

  4. #15924
    https://www.politico.com/news/2023/0...-days-00098194

    The top two campaign officials for longshot Democratic presidential candidate Marianne Williamson resigned over the weekend.

    Jason Call, the campaign’s deputy manager, told POLITICO on Monday that he left Williamson’s team on Friday. That came after campaign manager Peter Daou announced last Saturday on Twitter that he was leaving the campaign “after much consideration,” about one month into the job.
    Boy, things sure seem to be going well for Bidens challengers! Conservative media have been giving her a huge boost since she announced, trying desperately to frame her as literally anything other than a spirit-crystal believing nutjob that somehow managed to get national attention for a campaign of nothingness.

    Anyways, I'm pretty sure Dank Robinette still isn't quaking in his biking shoes.

  5. #15925
    Old God Milchshake's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Shitposter Burn Out
    Posts
    10,037
    Bad news for Jacobin, The Intercept, and Lever News and their endorsements for the Williamson campaign.


    Dirtbag Left Grifters throwing each other under the bus....



    dayum shame
    Government Affiliated Snark

  6. #15926
    "The campaign is moving in a different direction..."

    Man, literal first thing that popped into my head -



    Also, despite watching this movie at least a dozen times I don't think I actively noticed that she was handed a literal pink slip, rofl.

  7. #15927
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    "The campaign is moving in a different direction..."

    Man, literal first thing that popped into my head -



    Also, despite watching this movie at least a dozen times I don't think I actively noticed that she was handed a literal pink slip, rofl.
    There’s a reason I’ll always claim this was the best Disney animated film.

  8. #15928
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...azis-rcna85905

    The 19-year-old Missouri man accused of deliberately driving a rented box truck into a White House barrier allegedly told authorities that he admires Nazis and wanted to "seize power" and "kill the president," court documents released Tuesday show.
    Right wing extremism continues to be a thing.

  9. #15929
    Old God Milchshake's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Shitposter Burn Out
    Posts
    10,037
    It sure looks like the guy who intentionally crashed a U-Haul truck right by the White House was motivated by white supremacist ideology.

    Police recovered a Nazi flag at the crime scene.

    Elom Nusk be like, "Not sure, anyone might have a nazi flag under their coin tray."
    Government Affiliated Snark

  10. #15930
    lol @ Tara Reade defecting to russia : https://twitter.com/ReadeAlexandra/s...810189318?s=20

    this is probably the place to post it because of biden.

    Pls lord let the rest of the grayzone freaks fuck off there into the Potemkin village

  11. #15931
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    lol @ Tara Reade defecting to russia : https://twitter.com/ReadeAlexandra/s...810189318?s=20

    this is probably the place to post it because of biden.

    Pls lord let the rest of the grayzone freaks fuck off there into the Potemkin village
    For a second I thought this was Tara Ried and I was extremely confused because I thought she was living on easy street with those appearances in the Sharknado series.

    lol

  12. #15932
    I Don't Work Here Endus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    79,226
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    lol @ Tara Reade defecting to russia : https://twitter.com/ReadeAlexandra/s...810189318?s=20

    this is probably the place to post it because of biden.

    Pls lord let the rest of the grayzone freaks fuck off there into the Potemkin village
    "Many of us are frightened about tactical nuclear war." Then why the fuck did you flee to the literal only country currently talking about launching nuclear weapons against their enemies?

    She's just a lying shithead.


  13. #15933
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    "Many of us are frightened about tactical nuclear war." Then why the fuck did you flee to the literal only country currently talking about launching nuclear weapons against their enemies?

    She's just a lying shithead.
    rofl, tuned in for a second again and she's complaining about "elites"

    Please fuckin go to Russia already, nobody fuckin cares. Enjoy living under all those sanctions and whatnot.
    Last edited by Edge-; 2023-05-30 at 08:15 PM.

  14. #15934
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    lol @ Tara Reade defecting to russia : https://twitter.com/ReadeAlexandra/s...810189318?s=20

    this is probably the place to post it because of biden.

    Pls lord let the rest of the grayzone freaks fuck off there into the Potemkin village
    Really weird how these people keep fleeing to Russia and end up sitting next to Russian spies.

  15. #15935
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    "Many of us are frightened about tactical nuclear war." Then why the fuck did you flee to the literal only country currently talking about launching nuclear weapons against their enemies?

    She's just a lying shithead.
    Yeah, I have been talking shit to people about defending a rapist on Tiktok and they try to deflect to Tara Reade, now I have some ammo to use against them.

  16. #15936
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    lol @ Tara Reade defecting to russia : https://twitter.com/ReadeAlexandra/s...810189318?s=20

    this is probably the place to post it because of biden.

    Pls lord let the rest of the grayzone freaks fuck off there into the Potemkin village
    Remember this? Lol


  17. #15937
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    rofl, tuned in for a second again and she's complaining about "elites"
    Using that collective noun in the plural is a very good indicator of tinfoil level.

  18. #15938
    Last edited by Paranoid Android; 2023-06-01 at 08:01 PM.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

  19. #15939
    Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    It's funny. I laughed.
    Really? Sounds like you're a real asshole then. I don't generally find it funny when older people take a tumble.

  20. #15940
    Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Posts
    8,527
    Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    This is why you should always cover cables when setting up a stage.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •