1. #17601
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    lol jealous, yeah, nothing more I'd want to do than sit in the same car with a senior citizen whose mind can start buffering at any moment. Leno is dumber than I thought

    btw edge, are u volunteering to get into the car?
    At this point I'm skeptical if you can zip your pants without outside help. And if we're going off public behavior Biden's definitely instilling more confidence than you do as you continue quadrupling down on this objectively stupid premise.

    So let me ask the fellow thread goers which of you thinks Ihavewaffles or Biden is the safer bet? Assuming you use bullshit conspiracy theories pushed as your only metric for mental fitness.

    - - - Updated - - -


    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    You must also think that Putin won a hockeymatch singlehandly against (former) pro's and scuba-diving and finding actient items.
    There's no way he doesn't think Ukraine is full of Nazis and it was dear daddy Putin just trying to save the western world from Nazi's invading our borders.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

  2. #17602
    Merely a Setback Kaleredar's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    phasing...
    Posts
    25,930
    Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    At this point I'm skeptical if you can zip your pants without outside help. And if we're going off public behavior Biden's definitely instilling more confidence than you do as you continue quadrupling down on this objectively stupid premise.

    So let me ask the fellow thread goers which of you thinks Ihavewaffles or Biden is the safer bet? Assuming you use bullshit conspiracy theories pushed as your only metric for mental fitness.

    - - - Updated - - -




    There's no way he doesn't think Ukraine is full of Nazis and it was dear daddy Putin just trying to save the western world from Nazi's invading our borders.
    Don’t be silly.


    According to him, the western world is the nazis!
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

  3. #17603
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    I'm not saying you're wrong but in the regime I'm living in, some government moves cannot be explained away as yielding any profit beyond the sick satisfaction of a power trip.


    There's always money involved. Might not be upfront...but there's always something. Maybe it's just luxury yacht trips and private jet flights. Maybe when you tire of "public service" you get yourself a nice cushy corporate job at one of the companies who just happened to benefit from those laws you helped pass and/or block.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

  4. #17604
    The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Look behind you.
    Posts
    3,462
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    What stupid are you going on about?
    Ran out of things to spin in the Russia war thread, decides to shitpost here as if anyone with a brain would harp praise and bow at the feet of a stupid publicity stunt.

  5. #17605
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Putin touring in asia, NK, Vietnam, dunno what's next, but I got to thinking, what world leader, or, which one of you would get into a car driven by Biden?

    I think that is an important question.. anyone defending biden's health should have no problem being in the same car as biden behind the wheel...

    At least Biden knows how to drive. I am pretty sure your Orange Savior doesn't even know how to put a car out of park let alone drive one since he was always driven around.

    There is nothing wrong with not knowing how to drive, much like everything else, mocking someone for not doing something or doing something poorly(which Biden doesn't have an issue doing) while supporting someone who does not or cannot do something due to lack of skill is cause for derision directed towards you.

  6. #17606
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Jealousy does not suit you well. Sorry Biden can drag race sweet cars and you're jelly about it.

    Unsure what "can drive a car" has to do with ones ability to lead a nation, but maybe you can paint that picture for me?
    It shows your leader is in the driver seat, that he can step on the gas of the economy and brake through any trouble. Let me know if you need more car puns for a bad comedy tour.

  7. #17607
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    It shows your leader is in the driver seat, that he can step on the gas of the economy and brake through any trouble. Let me know if you need more car puns for a bad comedy tour.
    Please don't, it's exhausting.

  8. #17608
    You two will drive me crazy

  9. #17609
    https://www.scrippsnews.com/us-news/...-military-laws

    Biden has pardoned every veteran convicted under old military laws prohibiting sodomy, allowing them to apply for updates to their discharge status or reapply for benefits.

  10. #17610
    Immortal Poopymonster's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Neverland Ranch Survivor
    Posts
    7,270
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    https://www.scrippsnews.com/us-news/...-military-laws

    Biden has pardoned every veteran convicted under old military laws prohibiting sodomy, allowing them to apply for updates to their discharge status or reapply for benefits.
    Borat_very_nice.gif
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok


    If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

  11. #17611
    Old God Milchshake's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Shitposter Burn Out
    Posts
    10,205
    What Obama did to the coal industry, Biden has done 10x to big oil. Shame he isnt getting much credit for it.
    But totally not-ratfucking-orgs are too busy screaming about betrayal and spray painting paleolithic monuments.



    Amazing we're at such a tipping point. Global warming is getting worse, but have technologies to mitigate parts of it. There's just enough political will to push those technologies to widespread adoption. But the biggest so called allies are just ignoring it.
    Government Affiliated Snark

  12. #17612
    Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    What Obama did to the coal industry, Biden has done 10x to big oil. Shame he isnt getting much credit for it.
    But totally not-ratfucking-orgs are too busy screaming about betrayal and spray painting paleolithic monuments.

    Amazing we're at such a tipping point. Global warming is getting worse, but have technologies to mitigate parts of it. There's just enough political will to push those technologies to widespread adoption. But the biggest so called allies are just ignoring it.
    "Biden is killing jobs!" or something similar will be the reply. If any.

  13. #17613
    Titan Captain N's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New Resident of Emerald City
    Posts
    11,085
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    "Biden is killing jobs!" or something similar will be the reply. If any.
    It's literally the reply from union railroad workers who cling onto coal carloads and scream about the furloughs that will happen once coal goes. Yet coal continues to lead the carload count and there are guys who hired out in 2018 still furloughed because reasons...
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

    I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

  14. #17614
    Old God Milchshake's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Shitposter Burn Out
    Posts
    10,205
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    "Biden is killing jobs!" or something similar will be the reply. If any.
    Tried starting a thread to look into the vibecession. But it's one of those blind spots I think most people would not look into.
    Paul Krugman pointed to this as well.

    What people say, versus what they do, part 10,000



    This is also a part of why polls are so broken.
    Government Affiliated Snark

  15. #17615
    The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    the Quiet Room
    Posts
    34,715
    The Debate tonight is going to be utter popcorn. With Trump stepping even more over his feet (and feats!), and the word salad that has somehow only gotten worse, it should be a hoot and a holler. I also still see long odds that Trump backs out at the last minute - citing what ever drivelish lies he needs to to continue feeding his whorish MAGAts.

    Biden just has to show up, stay alert and focused, dodge Trump's bullshit outbursts and he wins. Policy, logic, facts, and reality are all on Biden's side.

  16. #17616
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Policy, logic, facts, and reality are all on Biden's side.
    Sure, but the media isn't. All it will take is one stutter and that's all that will be in the headlines the next day. He never should have agreed to debate someone as fundamentally unserious as Trump.

  17. #17617
    Immortal Poopymonster's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Neverland Ranch Survivor
    Posts
    7,270
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The Debate tonight is going to be utter popcorn. With Trump stepping even more over his feet (and feats!), and the word salad that has somehow only gotten worse, it should be a hoot and a holler. I also still see long odds that Trump backs out at the last minute - citing what ever drivelish lies he needs to to continue feeding his whorish MAGAts.

    Biden just has to show up, stay alert and focused, dodge Trump's bullshit outbursts and he wins. Policy, logic, facts, and reality are all on Biden's side.
    I'd kill for an AI to read the transcripts in Muppet voices.
    Moderator: Sam the Eagle
    Biden: Floyd Pepper
    Trump: The Swedish Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok


    If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

  18. #17618
    Trump Reveals His Idiotic Debate Talking Points for Some Reason
    He just … tweeted it out.


    Note that Trump’s comments on the environment don’t make a single reference to climate change, as during his presidency he marked himself as one of the many Republicans who is staunchly in denial about the existential threat of global warming.

    Biden’s campaign hit back, noting that Wheeler is a former coal lobbyist.

    Wheeler took over the EPA from Scott Pruitt in 2019 and immediately set about deregulating the agency, repealing Obama’s Clean Power Plan, and removing restrictions on U.S. fossil fuel power plants put in place to lower their carbon dioxide emissions. In general, Trump’s approach to climate legislation seemed to be to just undo everything from the previous administration—and that appears to be his plan again if he’s elected in November.

    Trump won’t be able to actually use any pre-written talking points during the 90-minute debate. Each candidate will only be given a bottle of water, a blank pad of paper, and a pen while onstage. According to CNN’s terms, their campaign staff will be unable to communicate with them during the breaks.

    It’s really not clear why Trump would bother to share his talking points. Maybe he doesn’t think he’ll get the chance to say them; maybe he doesn’t think he can actually remember them.


    ...fucking stupid as usual.

  19. #17619
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Trump Reveals His Idiotic Debate Talking Points for Some Reason
    He just … tweeted it out.


    Note that Trump’s comments on the environment don’t make a single reference to climate change, as during his presidency he marked himself as one of the many Republicans who is staunchly in denial about the existential threat of global warming.

    Biden’s campaign hit back, noting that Wheeler is a former coal lobbyist.

    Wheeler took over the EPA from Scott Pruitt in 2019 and immediately set about deregulating the agency, repealing Obama’s Clean Power Plan, and removing restrictions on U.S. fossil fuel power plants put in place to lower their carbon dioxide emissions. In general, Trump’s approach to climate legislation seemed to be to just undo everything from the previous administration—and that appears to be his plan again if he’s elected in November.

    Trump won’t be able to actually use any pre-written talking points during the 90-minute debate. Each candidate will only be given a bottle of water, a blank pad of paper, and a pen while onstage. According to CNN’s terms, their campaign staff will be unable to communicate with them during the breaks.

    It’s really not clear why Trump would bother to share his talking points. Maybe he doesn’t think he’ll get the chance to say them; maybe he doesn’t think he can actually remember them.


    ...fucking stupid as usual.
    I... have one big problem with one of the talking points. Chinese solar panels instead of American energy... He... He does know that American energy companies buys the solar panels and then sell that energy to Americans, therefore making it American energy. Right? RIGHT?
    Oh, whom I kidding, of course he doesn't.

  20. #17620
    The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    the Quiet Room
    Posts
    34,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Sure, but the media isn't. All it will take is one stutter and that's all that will be in the headlines the next day. He never should have agreed to debate someone as fundamentally unserious as Trump.
    Life is risk. That is Biden's only risk, however, whereas Trump is a veritable minefield of risk and outright pain points. Biden's opening statement/question could be, "I wonder how Mr. Trump feels about law abiding citizens voting for a convicted felon?".

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Trump is all about creating chaos to detract from his actions and consequences.

    Most won't remember this, but in one of the Woodward books on Trump's time in the White House, he was quoted/paraphrased as saying "let's release [this info] about Ivana so they'll stop paying attention to [my actions].

    This is what he does. And who he surrounds himself with. This is one of the many reasons he's an utter nightmare for the White House.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •