Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You not understanding the terms does not mean they're "nebulous" in any way whatsoever.
    I like it when terms correspond to objective extralinguistic circumstances. Liberals insert a dozen middleman modifiers into that correspondence and then arbitrarily decide where that correspondence exists and where it's negated by said modifiers.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Do you have any examples of people saying this? I can't ever recall seeing such claims.
    There was a discussion whether black people can be racist against white people a couple of months ago

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    Or maybe Proud Boys aren't as racist as you think? Ever thought about that? Why would an ethnic man perpetuate racism against himself?
    Because he's fucking stupid.

And as far as the Proud Boys, there seems to be information circulating that the real leader of the Proud Boys has removed any representation of anyone not white, what validity there is to said statements, I don't know or care.

But it's clearly evident in the behavior and the statements made by the very Proud Boys themselves, or Proud Goys or whatever other goofy fucking nonsense.
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2020-12-13 at 05:53 PM.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Or maybe Proud Boys aren't as racist as you think? Ever thought about that? Why would an ethnic man perpetuate racism against himself?
    https://www.newsweek.com/proud-boys-...o-goys-1546597

Like how white nationalist lead them lol

10+ Year Old Account
    There was a discussion whether black people can be racist against white people a couple of months ago
    This after you posted clearly what racism is you continue to sputter nonsense. As I said before you don't have to be white to advocate knowingly or not on behalf of white supremacy.

Some of the hallmarks statements are exactly the kind of stupid shit you've posted.

If you are going to call out guilty white liberals but then feign ignorance at a similar concept from token minorities. Then you can't pretend to be ignorant that the leader of the proud boys or Tulsi can be non white and still advocating for whatever fucked up Alt-Right ideology. The end goal of white supremacy is just that to end with white supremacy doesn't matter who or what they use to get there.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    lmao what a fucking joke of a poster.
    Edited your post to be a bit more accurate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Fucking hilarious coming from you and your fake outrage.
    Where exactly am I outraged?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have no problem with Biden. Dude is old af and went through a lot of personal hardship. What I do have a problem with are all the libs making him out to be some kind of savior who's infinitely more kind, professional and wise than Trump. In reality personality-wise he is closer to Trump than a lot of people would like to admit.

Harris on the other hand is literal careerist demonspawn who doesn't give two hoots about the American people.
    Let me know when he even comes close to bragging about "grab her by the pussy" Til then.... no they aren't even in the same range.

- - - Updated - - -

Dems are incapable of nominating anyone who isn't woke

Reps get their victory stolen

So no, I can't elect one
    Weren't you just saying Biden is Trump 2.0? Make up your mind would you.

- - - Updated - - -

Judges and SCOTUS are either RINOs or Democrats. The entire system is rigged. The Republican party is dead.
    Oh this is great. Please do continue.... lmfao

- - - Updated - - -

According to this forum, racism is only possible if you wield racial institutional power. Samoans don't wield institutional power.
    Surely you can provide said quotes from all of us right?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like it when terms correspond to objective extralinguistic circumstances. Liberals insert a dozen middleman modifiers into that correspondence and then arbitrarily decide where that correspondence exists and where it's negated by said modifiers.
    This is just flatly untrue.

Words aren't being changed by liberals. The definition of racism has been essentially what you're complaining about for a half-century now. The "racism is prejudice plus institutional power" thing is from a book written in 1970.

You trying to suggest that a visible minority can't be "racist" because of their skin color is not based on that definition at all, even. Which is why I stated that you don't actually understand what the word means or how it's being used.

Edit: Let's also note that both "prejudice" and "institutional power" are objective markers, and that neither is "extralinguistic", whatever the fuck you meant by that.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd rather have an honest politician with some bigoted views than a woke politician supporting every minority rights movement in existence for brownie points
    It's too bad none of the former exist. Trump after all was a lying politician with bigoted views. As are all Republican politicians.

Also you say politicians merely support human rights simply for brownie points. I assume you're so jaded that it's completely beyond your comprehension that people could support human rights simply because it's the right thing to do?

"ANYONE WHO'S DOING ANYTHING NICE IS JUST FAKING IT! ANYONE WHO'S A MEAN BIGOTED ASSHOLE IS AT LEAST BEING HONEST!"

Ultimately, this just digs down to your world view that all people in positions of power are assholes, and those who are nice are just "Faking it". You're welcome to your opinion, but that's all it is. After all, the conservative pundits and politicians who are assholes tend to be the biggest liars as well. And of course while left wing politicians are not completely innocent of lying, you'd be extremely hard pressed to find them expressing contempt even in private.

And this digs even further down into basic freud/jung psychology that people tend to project their own faults and failings onto others. People who are natural assholes tend to believe that EVERYONE is an asshole, and people who are outwardly nice all the time are fakers and really just assholes. It's impossible for them to consider that there are actual nice people out there because they cannot comprehend anything other than what's going on in their own head, their own anger, contempt, hatred, and fear of other people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Your constant screeching about austerity from Democrats (which is just hilariously untrue) and your crystal ball predictions of drone strikes. We can start there. We could also dig back 4 years to all of the conspiracy theories you pushed about Clinton, none of which were actually true, but you believed every charlatan youtuber who had some beef with Clinton.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post
    Your constant screeching about austerity from Democrats (which is just hilariously untrue) and your crystal ball predictions of drone strikes. We can start there. We could also dig back 4 years to all of the conspiracy theories you pushed about Clinton, none of which were actually true, but you believed every charlatan youtuber who had some beef with Clinton.
    Yes, I dislike a specific policy path that a party has been following for decades. In that case every complaint about the GOP and Trump was pure outrage farming.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I dislike a specific policy path that a party has been following for decades. In that case every complaint about the GOP and Trump was pure outrage farming.
    Ah yes, your opposition and spam posting about fictional Democrat austerity is perfectly valid, but people expressing their distaste for Trump enriching himself with the presidency, Trump pushing covid as a fake conspiracy theory, Trump stealing money from Social security fund (You know, ACTUAL austerity), Trump throwing migrants into tightly packed, yes, that's all just "outrage farming".

Remember people, your political opinions about Trump are invalid, while Theo is a paragon of virtue.

Get the fuck out of here.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretending you remotely give a shit about austerity or anything you lambast the Democrats for considering these things only become worthy of criticism when it's the Democrats doing it, in y'alls view.

Oh wait, I forgot - your current excuse is something to the tune of "well a lot of people are criticising Trump/the Republicans already" as if espousing a position of obstinate hipsterism is remotely a defense of continually posting bad faith arguments and walking back every time said arguments get debunked by pretending you were playing devil's advocate all along. Rofl.
    Last edited by Elegiac; 2020-12-13 at 08:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    https://twitter.com/BGOnTheScene/sta...68919286591488

Oh look, proud boys being racist again.

Well, no surprise that the Trumpster is defending white supremacists.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post
    Ah yes, your opposition and spam posting about fictional Democrat austerity is perfectly valid, but people expressing their distaste for Trump enriching himself with the presidency, Trump pushing covid as a fake conspiracy theory, Trump stealing money from Social security fund (You know, ACTUAL austerity), Trump throwing migrants into tightly packed, yes, that's all just "outrage farming".

Remember people, your political opinions about Trump are invalid, while Theo is a paragon of virtue.

Get the fuck out of here.
    Let's examine the past as an example.

Democrats in the good state of California passed single payer legislation twice when there was a GOP Governor who would veto it. Now, with a super-majority, and an ostensibly friendly governor they don't. Heck we don't even see modest health reforms? Why is that? Heck good little Liberal California did of-course make sure that Silicon Valley had its gig economy slaves and enshrined the Gig-Economy itself into an almost impossible to repeal law.

Democrats love austerity.

Your dislike of Trump could be boiled down to this:

It is called fake outrage for a reason, and the fact that you were whining about a dog playing with a toy.

Media: No evidence of fraud.
    Politicians: No evidence of fraud.
    Legal experts: No evidence of fraud.
    Election officials: No evidence of fraud.
    Cybersecurity officials: No evidence of fraud.
    Dept of Homeland Security: No evidence.
    Trumpers : The truth will come out
    Last edited by szechuan; 2020-12-14 at 01:11 AM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    It is called fake outrage for a reason, and the fact that you were whining about a dog playing with a toy.
    I didn't, I called it lame compared to the more awesome and theatrical severed head art by Kathy Griffin. I.E. it was lamer than other cooler looking stuff.

15+ Year Old Account
    I didn't, I called it lame compared to the more awesome and theatrical severed head art by Kathy Griffin. I.E. it was lamer than other cooler looking stuff.
    Your fake outrage at Democrat austerity is noted. And of course we could pull a million dumb quotes from the Trumpkins. Hell, you nearly need to look at my signature for one of them. And it's pretty obvious you hold the same philosophy. You don't seem to give a shit about blatant corruption unless it's an easy tool to score political victories against your mortal enemies that you've created this fantasy narrative about. After all, villifying anyone you disagree with seems to be a specialty of yours. And of course, you criticize others for doing the same. You completely lack self awareness.

And as you've seen, nobody is buying your devil's advocate ploy. You were extremely active posting Clinton Conspiracies in 2016 and pulled the same "You guys are already criticizing Trump so I don't need to" line. You had 4 years to provide some significant criticism of the Trump administration. Instead you ghosted this forum. Now you're making ~30 posts a day screeching false outrage about Biden for your shallow political victories? Please.

- - - Updated - - -

Just check the Trump megathread. You can ignore posts from everyone but Breccia, who sums up the almost daily controversies of the Trump administration, none of them minor. He presents them in a very objective manner. I am curious though what the reason is you completely avoided the Trump thread. One has to wonder what the real reason you avoided that thread was. It couldn't have possibly been "Well you guys were already doing it" considering we have plenty of right wingers on this forums throwing shade at Democrats. "Someone else is already doing it" is a shitty excuse even by your standards when we have plenty of conservative shills to dredge of nontroversies over Biden already.