Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Porque no los dos?

Why not build up enough public pressure to force McConnell to hold a straight up or down vote on it and use that chaos, combined with fringe right wingers telling Georgia Republicans not to vote, to carry Ossoff/Warnock to big wins and split the Senate in half.

It's a nice dream.
    It's not that farfetched of a scenario either. 44 Representatives voted for it in the House, and the 2 Georgia republicans have already committed to voting for it in the Senate. But at least try.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's FUCKING HILARIOUS that war criminals who killed literal innocent women and children are being pardoned by Trump, and yet there's not a peep out of folks like @Theodarzna, but not but a couple of weeks ago they were screeching about hypothetical drone strikes that Biden MIGHT do. Meanwhile, not a peep out of them about these pardons for murderers.

"You guys got this" is no longer even remotely close to an excuse.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post
    It's FUCKING HILARIOUS that war criminals who killed literal innocent women and children are being pardoned by Trump, and yet there's not a peep out of folks like @Theodarzna, but not but a couple of weeks ago they were screeching about hypothetical drone strikes that Biden MIGHT do. Meanwhile, not a peep out of them about these pardons for murderers.

"You guys got this" is no longer even remotely close to an excuse.
    The only people who merit pardon is Edward Snowden and Julian Assange, there, this playcate your kvetching?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    The only people who merit pardon is Edward Snowden and Julian Assange, there, this playcate your kvetching?
    Way to prove his point...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Way to prove his point...
    Theo makes it way too easy pretty much every single time.

15+ Year Old Account
    You seem to have some strange pact with a Djinn that prevents you from speaking one single ill word about Trump or the Republicans. Of course, there are many others who have deserved pardons, people who were innocent, or whose punishments severely outweighed the crimes. But of course, if your view is that only the people who revealed state secrets should receive pardons, then what about all the whistleblowers in the Trump administration leaking information out to the general public? Is that not worthy of a pardon as well? If state secrets being leaked is your criteria.

OH THAT'S RIGHT. You were one of -those- people who couldn't make a post for a long time without using "Deep state" unironically. And of course, Trump whistleblowers are not working against the "Deep state secret Hillary Clinton George Soros globalist cabal of international life ruiners". Ahhh the head canon of an adult chuunibyou is always an interesting thing to watch unravel. I look forward to your 20+ daily posts about the Biden administration though. Don't worry, you can use "deep state" unironically and we won't judge you too hard.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    They should be pardoned, they both exposed how the US government was lying to its citizens. Perhaps you do not care about the 4th Amendment or US war crimes?
    You are proving his point...

It wouldn't include the people Trump pardoned recently. Perhaps English isn't your first language? I dunno.
    And mine... not stooping to your level... sorry...

- - - Updated - - -

You seem to have some strange pact with a Djinn that prevents you from speaking one single ill word about Trump or the Republicans. Of course, there are many others who have deserved pardons, people who were innocent, or whose punishments severely outweighed the crimes. But of course, if your view is that only the people who revealed state secrets should receive pardons, then what about all the whistleblowers in the Trump administration leaking information out to the general public? Is that not worthy of a pardon as well? If state secrets being leaked is your criteria.

OH THAT'S RIGHT. You were one of -those- people who couldn't make a post for a long time without using "Deep state" unironically. And of course, Trump whistleblowers are not working against the "Deep state secret Hillary Clinton George Soros globalist cabal of international life ruiners". Ahhh the head canon of an adult chuunibyou is always an interesting thing to watch unravel. I look forward to your 20+ daily posts about the Biden administration though. Don't worry, you can use "deep state" unironically and we won't judge you too hard.
    Better than @Jettisawn, who has now said more about my English than any of the war crimes.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    You seem to have some strange pact with a Djinn that prevents you from speaking one single ill word about Trump or the Republicans.
    Let's go back to the tape....
    I've not heard that. If true it could save Trump's skins, but I suspect he's had more involvement. Maybe I'm guilty of typecasting but he looks like the kinda guy who'd hire the services of teenage sex slaves.
    Hell, here is me, Theo, Master psyops spy for God Emperor Trump accusing his AG of possibly having a hand in Epstein's "Suicide", implying hey, its possible that Bar made it happen to protect Trump from the likely evidence that he has diddled child sex slaves.
    As a fun fact, the MCC is actually ultimately administered by AG Barr. Read into that fact what you will.
    Further musings about Bill Bar's role in the Epstein suicide.
    AG Bill Bar, in theory, is in control of the MCC were Epstein was; and I recall earlier reading he refused to send Epstein to a different facility. Weird right? Kinda gets those Almonds Activated.
    Here I name Trump himself as someone who had extensive contacts with Epstein, and suggest that trusting AG Bar to investigate this is nonsense since his boss Trump is implicated in the scandal.
    The Clintons, Trump himself, Gov. Bill Richardson, some Senators, there are a lot of people who stand to gain from this being not a public trial.

- - - Updated - - -

Also who in their right mind would trust AG Bar to do an investigation of his death? Or the FBI? Or anyone really? Given the absolute scope of Epstein's sex slave network and his connections, is there anybody alive who could credibly investigate the Jeffrey Epstein scandal? That is, someone whose findings would be trusted by most people (you’ll never satisfy everyone ofcourse)? If that person doesn’t exist, what does that tell us about America or just how widely spread Epstein's tendrils go or are suspected to go?
    Further as the partisanship mounted in that thread and people were trying to make this solely about the Clintons I said:
    There are very partisan people for whom only the other sides guy is actually tied to this.
    Finally, the outright statement, me, rather cavalier in my stance that I have a strong intuition that Trump has molested under aged sex slaves and if there is anything that needed an investigation and a trial it was that Donald J. Trump diddled sex slaves.... child sex slaves no less.
    If there is anything I for sure believe Trump is guilty of and deserve to be hauled off to prison for, it is that in my guts I know he molested those girls, he and who knows how many hundreds? thousands?

And I say this as a rightie.
    I sure do feel cavalier at suggesting that Donald J. Trump should go to prison for child molestation and rape.

Man, that was easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey Theo... Cthulhu 2020 can’t hurt you anymore...

Let’s check the scoreboard:

Your post count in this thread: 96
    Your post count in the Trump thread: 11

That’s 96 in 2 months... vs 11 in 3+ years...

Edit: Reminder... you are attacking a random poster, instead of condemning the pardons... You needed to be called out...

- - - Updated - - -

What about Flynn? Here is a thread that you started, claiming that Flynn’s treatment was Democrats destroying civil liberties:

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ivil-Liberties

You have also referred to Russian investigation, RussiaGhazi, so I don’t understand why you wouldn’t celebrate Lewindowski, Manafort and Stone being pardoned over the Russian hoax. Roger Stone worked with Assange to time the release of Hillary records... Shouldn't you celebrate his brave action of intimidating witnesses and obstruction?
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-12-31 at 03:49 AM.

Hey Theo... Cthulhu 2020 can’t hurt you anymore...

Let’s check the scoreboard:

Your post count in this thread: 96
    Your post count in the Trump thread: 11

That’s 96 in 2 months... vs 11 in 3+ years...

She just quoted where she proclaims loudly how she's a right winger, so 96 posts in this thread vs 11 in the other thread makes sense, as well as continue to prove @Cthulhu 2020 point. And her right wing simp comes along to bash ya in her royal defense for good measure.

Hell, here is me, Theo, Master psyops spy for God Emperor Trump accusing his AG of possibly having a hand in Epstein's "Suicide", implying hey, its possible that Bar made it happen to protect Trump from the likely evidence that he has diddled child sex slaves.

Further musings about Bill Bar's role in the Epstein suicide.

Here I name Trump himself as someone who had extensive contacts with Epstein, and suggest that trusting AG Bar to investigate this is nonsense since his boss Trump is implicated in the scandal.

Further as the partisanship mounted in that thread and people were trying to make this solely about the Clintons I said:

Finally, the outright statement, me, rather cavalier in my stance that I have a strong intuition that Trump has molested under aged sex slaves and if there is anything that needed an investigation and a trial it was that Donald J. Trump diddled sex slaves.... child sex slaves no less.

I sure do feel cavalier at suggesting that Donald J. Trump should go to prison for child molestation and rape.

Man, that was easy.
    And yet, you've been caught lying for him, plagiarizing for him, and even calling for people to be murdered for him.

Weird.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    She just quoted where she proclaims loudly how she's a right winger, so 96 posts in this thread vs 11 in the other thread makes sense, as well as continue to prove @Cthulhu 2020 point. And her right wing simp comes along to bash ya in her royal defense for good measure.
    The fact that I feed this shit so much, is one of my worst character flaws. The fact that I recognize it, does not make it better... I have a need to correct people... their posts are irresistible, as a result. I am not happy... even if it looks like I am right... it’s a result of a compulsion to correct. :/

One of the best songs for New Years...

Last edited by Felya; 2020-12-31 at 04:39 AM.

The fact that I feed this shit so much, is one of my worst character flaws. The fact that I recognize it, does not make it better... I have a need to correct people... their posts are irresistible, as a result. I am not happy... even if it looks like I am right... it’s a result of a compulsion to correct. :/

One of the best songs for New Years...

*snip great song*
    I don't think it's wrong to correct these people. Just take the @Endus attitude, don't do it for the people you are responding to that are wrong and trying to change their minds, you won't. Keep correcting their bullshit for all of us reading along.

Hey just a thought, maybe now might not be the right time for the president-elect to shlock his merch while during a pandemic where people are starving and homeless. I know it's tradition, but maybe just like, refrain from doing it this time Joe. Or refrain from advertising it?

Just a really shit look right now.

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1344424275818786816
    With just over 20 days until Inauguration Day, there’s never been a better time to stock up on @BidenInaugural gear. Head to http://store.bideninaugural.org to find everything you need.

Quote Originally Posted by Flower Milk View Post
    Hey just a thought, maybe now might not be the right time for the president-elect to shlock his merch while during a pandemic where people are starving and homeless. I know it's tradition, but maybe just like, refrain from doing it this time Joe. Or refrain from advertising it?

/10char
    lmao
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Okay .

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No, just makes your pearl clutching all the more obvious.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    No, just makes your pearl clutching all the more obvious.
    What makes it obvious, is not mentioning Reality Winner:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reality_Winner

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

And? Jesus did we just go through 4 years of actual scandals to now deal with more mustard gates and stupid shit?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is his tweet, more important than pandemic where people are starving and homeless?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    And? Jesus did we just go through 4 years of actual scandals to now deal with more mustard gates and stupid shit?
    They want Trump for their cause...