Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    We will do what's necessary and you will keep your circlejerk.
    Everyone already knows what type of person you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Even your patron saint Pelosi knows exactly what's going on.

https://www.speaker.gov/newsroom/51121-0

But you be you...

First of all Pelosi is hardly a hero or patron saint on the left the right has given her that title but she isn't popular on the left second I highly doubt someone like you who sees anyone not Israeli as savages that need to be slaughtered would say anything different.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Without getting too far off topic like...they're not shooting rockets out of the blue or anything. The entire situation is fucked up and complicated, but the Israeli's are not some poor innocent victims.
    Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    this has been going on for decades now and you're acting as if Israel is completely innocent? I can sure see a bias here.
    Never, ever, not once, have I ever said what you two claim. Both sides hold responsibility for this decades long conflict.

This does need a separate thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    First of all Pelosi is hardly a hero or patron saint on the left the right has given her that title but she isn't popular on the left second I highly doubt someone like you who sees anyone not Israeli as savages that need to be slaughtered would say anything different.
    That's ok, you can bark all you like, but so far even Biden's administration seems to greenlight our response just fine.

Tough luck buddy.

That's ok, you can bark all you like, but so far even Biden's administration seems to greenlight our response just fine.

Tough luck buddy.
    Okay buddy keep making the fuhrer proud from the grave.

Even your patron saint Pelosi knows exactly what's going on.

https://www.speaker.gov/newsroom/51121-0

But you be you...

what do you think of whats going on in Sheikh Jarrah?

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Going to have to say, Biden and Pelosi are closer to my stance on the whole thing. I am glad Biden is leaving it at "Israel can defend itself" and not vowing to interject or get involved. A pleasantly positive move and decision.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Going to have to say, Biden and Pelosi are closer to my stance on the whole thing. I am glad Biden is leaving it at "Israel can defend itself" and not vowing to interject or get involved. A pleasantly positive move and decision.
    Frankly the complete clusterfuck that is this situation will never be resolved by any administration, there's no stopping Israel's holocaust 2.0 too much time has past.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    what do you think of whats going on in Sheikh Jarrah?
    Here's what's going on. A bunch of squatters is sitting there without any land ownership and those who actually own and paid for the land finally got through the courts to claim what's theirs. Should have been resolved a decade ago.

Too bad. Guess time to pack up and go shit on some other lawn.

- - - Updated - - -

Some good news, guess Hamas Internal Affairs office just became External Affairs office. Nice fireworks.

Here's what's going on. A bunch of squatters is sitting there without any land ownership and those who actually own and paid for the land finally got through the courts to claim what's theirs. Should have been resolved a decade ago.

Too bad. Guess time to pack up and go shit on some other lawn.

- - - Updated - - -

Some good news, guess Hamas Internal Affairs office just became External Affairs office. Nice fireworks.
    This person supports ethnic cleansing and celebrates innocent palestinian deaths.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Frankly the complete clusterfuck that is this situation will never be resolved by any administration, there's no stopping Israel's holocaust 2.0 too much time has past.
    Good luck to 'em, but I don't particularly care, nor do I care to cast the Arabs or the Israeli's as uniquely saintly.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    This person supports ethnic cleansing and celebrates innocent palestinian deaths.
    Oh it's so much worse than that he has said that everyone not Israeli are savages and need to be slaughtered. If he had his way he would kill everyone else in the ME down to the last fetus.

10+ Year Old Account
    They voted Hamas in and said Hamas decided that best thing to do with their vote is to stockpile rockets to toss at Israel. Too bad. If you want to complain - go complain to Hamas.

They voted Hamas in and said Hamas decided that best thing to do with their vote is to stockpile rockets to toss at Israel. Too bad. If you want to complain - go complain to Hamas.
    remind me when the last elections were?

What do you think of that video of the ice cream parlor getting smashed and that arab getting lynched?

Weird how people say isreal has the right to defend itself, but don't afford the other side the same right. You support ethnic cleansing. Spare me your pathetic justifications.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Good luck for genocide… you and Gaidax have some serious issues.
    Quite frankly, I don't think there is any country in the world that would have stood for even a fraction of what we contained for many years. Genocide? Don't make me laugh, if we'd go for genocide - Gaza would have been a parking a decade ago.

Our mistake was to let this shit fester and grow for many years without ever doing any real response, so they got bold, they think they can just toss 1k missiles in 3 days on our cities and we'd just make another seize fire with them. Hopefully this time it won't happen so fast.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Good luck for genocide… you and Gaidax have some serious issues.
    Hey, I'm backing Biden and Pelosi man, if the shoe was reversed you'd be accusing me of being a Putinist Russian agent by now.

Israel yeah has a right to defend itself, the Arabs are free to try and drive the Jews into the Mediterranean, I wish all people in the region good fortune and good health but keep me out of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Weird how people say isreal has the right to defend itself, but don't afford the other side the same right. You support ethnic cleansing. Spare me your pathetic justifications.
    They can keep firing, I'm good with that - actually I want it. Please do, so we can amass more costs on their terrorist asses.

As long as they keep firing, so will we. Fine by me, about time we had a good shootout.

They can keep firing, I'm good with that - actually I want it. Please do, so we can amass more costs on their terrorist asses.

As long as they keep firing, so will we. Fine by me, about time we had a good shootout.
    You complaining that you didn't genocide the palestinians sooner:

Our mistake was to let this shit fester and grow for many years without ever doing any real response, so they got bold, they think they can just toss 1k missiles in 3 days on our cities and we'd just make another seize fire with them. Hopefully this time it won't happen so fast.

10+ Year Old Account
    You complaining that you didn't genocide the palestinians sooner:
    I complain that our flaccid ass government let terrorist pellet south of our country for years with no response. I hope that now for every rocket falling on our soil, we'd have buildings dusted in Gaza as a policy starting this week. We took this shit long enough with no response. Even your president gets that.

Tell your pal friends that you don't throw rocks on neighbors when your own house is made out of glass.