Isn't it kind of impressive?

That was able to withstand the test of time?
    8 years since its debut and it is still around, despite the negative feedback it received from the moment it debuted to this day.
    I believe this spell will outlive us all.

Sigh
    Thank you for making my day just a little bit worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is why we can't have nice things
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Rune of Power was one of the biggest reasons I quit Mage and started to main tanks. I raided as Mage from Vanilla to WoD Blackhand. After that I just couldn't deal with the amount of fun I wasn't having anymore.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

10+ Year Old Account
    8 years later it's a way better ability to use than it used to be (a mandatory maintenance buff except it roots you to 5yrds spot on the ground), no shit it's going to stay, it's great now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

ah yes. this horrible talent. thanks. i hate my mage now.

Herald of the Titans Kuni Zyrekai's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I really don't comprehend the hate it gets these days. When you were required to have 100% uptime in a 3 yard circle? Yeah sure, atrocious. Burst cooldown 8 yard radius? Nah.

15+ Year Old Account
    I thought the sl changes were alright but then they nerfed it because of course

What's impressive is that mages are about to go an entire expansion with the same bugged talents they started it with, just like the one where we went an entire expansion missing a talent.

Red headed step children with stockholm syndrome. Perpetually okay with things because "they ain't broke."
    I'm a thread killer.

Rop is one of the best talent in the game. Makes the better mage stand out from the bad ones as you need brain to use it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuni Zyrekai View Post
    I really don't comprehend the hate it gets these days. When you were required to have 100% uptime in a 3 yard circle? Yeah sure, atrocious. Burst cooldown 8 yard radius? Nah.
    I think the hate that it gets is because it's been mandatory since it was introduced, so it may as well be baseline to open up options for more fun and interactive talents.
    BfA Beta Time

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Rop is one of the best talent in the game. Makes the better mage stand out from the bad ones as you need brain to use it.
    Why should you need a brain tho?

Games are more fun when they are mindless..

Imo they should remove any concept of "Wrong" or "Bad" choice. Just balance the game

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Mages having to play with ground runes makes more sense than Demon Hunters. But I agree that the current rune we have is not really fun, and the previous iterations were not that good either. For me, playing the rune feels slow, the cast, the constraint with movement while I love the mobility of playing a mage. It never felt right. I think this kind of spell/talent is too much feels too much disconnected from the overall gameplay of the class (and all the specs).

Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    Why should you need a brain tho?

Games are more fun when they are mindless..

Imo they should remove any concept of "Wrong" or "Bad" choice. Just balance the game
    Here is a game for you : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ad&hl=en&gl=US

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    You are a very odd person.

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Since it's baked into our burst DPS spells I don't mind it much. I pop Icyveins and it drops a Rune right where I'm standing. I would rather have that functionality than what it was when it first started. Still isn't my favorite talent as I like to run around WAY too much for it to be overly usefull.