Shadowlands Mount Guide

Covenant Mounts

All Covenants

Covenant Callings

Kyrian Covenant

Necrolord Covenant

Night Fae Covenant

Venthyr Covenant
    • Crypt Gargon - Reward from the quest Mirror, Mirror...
    • Battle Gargon Vrednic - Reward from the quest The Medallion of Dominion.
    • Sinfall Gargon - Purchased from the Renown Vendor after reaching Renown Level 23.
    • Gravestone Battle Armor - Reward from reaching Renown Level 39.
    • Hopecrusher Gargon - Drops from Hopecrusher. Requires Venthyr Covenant.
    • Horrid Dredwing - Drops from Harika the Horrid.
      • Requires anima channeled to Wanecrypt Hill.
    • Desire's Battle Gargon - Drops from The Countess' Extravagant Tribute after getting the mood of The Countess to Very Happy or Elated.
      • Requires Best Friends reputation with The Countess before starting the Ember Court.
    • Silessa's Battle Harness - Drops from the Forgotten Chest which is found inside the Forgotten Chamber.
      • Once you have unlocked Transport Network Level 3, you can use a Handcrafted Mirror Repair Kit to repair a Broken Mirror and enter a Forgotten Chamber.
      • There are four groups of three mirrors that change throughout the week. You can find them at the following locations.
        /way Revendreth 29.49 37.26 Room with Cooking Pot
        /way Revendreth 27.15 21.63 Room with Elite Spider
        /way Revendreth 40.41 73.34 Inside House with Sleeping Wildlife

/way Revendreth 39.09 52.18 Room on Ground Floor
        /way Revendreth 58.80 67.80 Inside House with Stonevigil
        /way Revendreth 70.97 43.63 Room with Disciples

/way Revendreth 72.60 43.65 Inside Crypt with Disciples
        /way Revendreth 40.30 77.16 Inside House with Wildlife
        /way Revendreth 77.17 65.43 Inside House with several Elite Mobs

/way Revendreth 29.60 25.89 Room with Elite Soulbinder
        /way Revendreth 20.75 54.26 Inside Villa at Entrance
        /way Revendreth 55.12 35.67 Inside Crypt with Nobles

Dungeon and Raid Mounts

Reputation Mounts

Adventures Mounts

PvP Mounts

Zone Mounts
    Tip: You can use the addon HandyNotes: Shadowlands to add all the npc locations to your map. Hover over the blue skulls to see how to summon the npcs and get the mounts.

Quest and Treasure Mounts
    • Ascended Skymane - Drops from Cache of the Ascended, the reward for defeating the Ascended Council in Bastion.
      • The Ascended Council spawns after players ring all five temple vespers within 5 minutes.
        /way 39.1 56.1 Transport Pad to Vesper of Courage
        /way 33.4 59.8 Vesper of Courage
        /way 69.3 40.3 Transport Pad to Vesper of Humility
        /way 71.9 38.9 Vesper of Humility
        /way 63.5 72.4 Transport Pad to Vesper of Purity
        /way 64.3 69.8 Vesper of Purity
        /way 41.6 23.4 Transport Pad to Vesper of Wisdom
        /way 39.1 20.4 Vesper of Wisdom
        /way 32.1 17.8 Vesper of Loyalty
        /way 53.5 88.4 The Ascended Council
    • Blanchy's Reins - Obtained by offering different items to Dead Blanchy for 6 days. Youtube Guide.
    • Loyal Gorger - Obtained after completing a hidden chain quest ending with A New Pack. Youtube Guide.
    • Shimmermist Runner - Obtained by interacting with the Shimmermist Runner after successfully navigating the Mistveil Tangle Maze and defeating Shizgher. Youtube Guide.
    • Silverwind Larion - Obtained by looting the Gift of the Silver Wind in Bastion.
      • Collect 50 Anima Shards scattered throughout Bastion. You can use the addon HandyNotes: Shadowlands to find them.
      • Speak with with Forgelite Hephaesius to forge the Crystal Mallet of Heralds.
      • Ring the Vesper of the Silver Wind and a Silver Larion will fly down and bring the Gift of the Silver Wind.
        /way 59.3 31.4 Forgelite Hephaesius
        /way 36.1 26.6 Vesper of the Silver Wind
    • Wildseed Cradle - Obtained by looting the Cache of the Moon.

Last edited by Lumy; 2022-02-20 at 02:41 PM.

That's a lot of new mounts.

Does this also mean some covenants do not get flying mounts and some do?
    Last edited by Amerissis; 2020-11-23 at 10:01 AM.

That dungeon meta mount Want.

Sinful Galdiator's Soul Eater looks cool

Really nice mounts, unfortunately I'll have to ride crappy goblin trash chute. Great...

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely want that meta and keymaster mount asap.

Recolors for the most part. Pretty lazy designs

You forgot to include the maunt that you get in torghast by completing twisting corridors stage/layer/dificulty 8. This mount can be used in the maw, it's the only one. https://es.wowhead.com/news=318196/m...unt-in-the-maw

This is my char in beta with the achievement: https://subefotos.com/ver/?77049c651...3c17a0641o.jpg
    Last edited by Selennah; 2020-11-23 at 11:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Indres View Post
    Holy recolor
    And the best part is that 3/4 of them are going to be locked behind daily, "log in a few hours" chores - just like the Legion class mounts!

I know everything is personal taste, but I hate the Venthyr mounts (even though that’s probably what I’m choosing on my main) and really like the Night Fae ones. The NF have some pretty unique ones and the coloring is awesome. Necrolord also have some decent ones, but the coloring is too drab for my tastes.

15+ Year Old Account
    I seriously hope theres a PVE version of that spider mount

Quote Originally Posted by Selennah View Post
    This mount can be used in the maw, it's the only one.
    Actually, there is two. One of the rares in the Maw drops one that also works there.

I really enjoy some of these mounts guys. I bet they will look great ingame.

Let's see.. well I have always not been that big of a fan of the gargon but! I bet with armor he might look a tad more cute and stocky. So I will let him pass. (With the torch)

Anyways, happy we be getting another frog mount. (That might not be crazy amounts of gold) Happy about the Umbral Scythehorn/ Pale Acidmaw. Some of the achievement ones are good for sure. The vibrant flutterwing look more like butterflies than moths but they are pretty too. I think the necrolord ones will look pretty cool running around and mounted on. Which brings me to one I am sad about that I thought everyone was getting, was the soul eater. They have it just listed as a PVP reward. Let's hope we see him more accessible to everyone. I like it without wings too, but obviously the difference would be more could fly the other cannot. I would guess..Spider PVP ones are alright too.
    Last edited by Icelin; 2020-11-23 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    Actually, there is two. One of the rares in the Maw drops one that also works there.
    didn't know it, ggod to know ^^

Quote Originally Posted by ryan1mcq View Post
    I seriously hope theres a PVE version of that spider mount
    Costs 2 mil gold and is sold in Dalaran sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Selennah View Post
    You forgot to include the maunt that you get in torghast by completing twisting corridors stage/layer/dificulty 8. This mount can be used in the maw, it's the only one. https://es.wowhead.com/news=318196/m...unt-in-the-maw

This is my char in beta with the achievement: https://subefotos.com/ver/?77049c651...3c17a0641o.jpg
    It's already in the list. I have added it in Dungeons & Raids, instead of making a new category just for one mount.

Every mount is just a remodel of an existing one. They sure worked hard this expansion.