Thread: Nathanos fight

15+ Year Old Account

Nathanos fight

Is this a one time only to get loot or a daily or a weekly or what?

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    Is this a one time only to get loot or a daily or a weekly or what?
    It was up for both weeks of the pre-launch event. After that goes away so you have 2 chances at weapons with it.

It's the fight that made me realize how nice it would be if 1h weps would just drop in pairs ( off hands for casters).

Signed, ele shaman with s staff.
    The 3 dh spec is increíble.

Quote Originally Posted by shuubu View Post
    It's the fight that made me realize how nice it would be if 1h weps would just drop in pairs ( off hands for casters).

If only weapons worked like the artifacts. Life would be so much easier.

Yeah I just did it with my brand new druid and I was balance and thought "Dear god don't be a 1h". My UH dk got a 2h and my FR dk got a 1h but neither of those is guaranteed.

It's not like it'll matter for long now. Can't wait to finally get rid of all the BfA-gear my alts never had.

15+ Year Old Account

Try being a fresh lvl 50 prot pally/warrior, frost DK, or DH who wants to use warglaives and finding a crafted ilvl 72 1h weapon. They literally don't exist. Best you can do is an ilvl 60 until Shadowlands releases. At least enh shaman can equip a dagger to get an ilvl 72 set of gear and a DH can get agi swords and xmog them into glaives.

Quote Originally Posted by Lodravel View Post
    It's not like it'll matter for long now. Can't wait to finally get rid of all the BfA-gear my alts never had.
    Yeah, like you said I wouldn't worry about it. Craftables start at 100 (same as the Argent Tournament event gear) and quest rewards are 85 at Level 48 (when you can enter Shadowlands). Quest gear should be around the same level as well.

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    Try being a fresh lvl 50 prot pally/warrior, frost DK, or DH who wants to use warglaives and finding a crafted ilvl 72 1h weapon. They literally don't exist. Best you can do is an ilvl 60 until Shadowlands releases. At least enh shaman can equip a dagger to get an ilvl 72 set of gear and a DH can get agi swords and xmog them into glaives.
    Get 100 ilvl gear from AT that'll boost your WQ's to the max that can drop and give 99 weapon caches as well. Once Shadowlands hits you can craft ilvl 100 weapons for 5-10 ore and a few fluxes. So I'd say within 30 minutes of launch ore should be available and people crafting gear. If you have a BS or know one you can easily supply all your alts right out the gate. Shields look like they have a Level 51 version at ilvl 109 so would make tank specs a little tricky, but by the time you leave the maw you'll be close to 51 anyway.