Thread: Levelling alts

Question Levelling alts

I am torn between my Hunter and Warlock so am planning to level them both, I was going to level my Hunter first and then maybe a week or 2 later level my lock. My question is regarding how far behind my lock will be, will I be able to catch him up quickly if I decide I enjoy playing him more? I know renown has a weekly cap but are there catch up mechanics in place? Also on a side note I am sure I read somewhere that levelling alts will be much quicker as you can basically do some end game content to level up and skip a lot of questing?
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

Quote Originally Posted by Avikur View Post
    I am torn between my Hunter and Warlock so am planning to level them both, I was going to level my Hunter first and then maybe a week or 2 later level my lock. My question is regarding how far behind my lock will be, will I be able to catch him up quickly if I decide I enjoy playing him more? I know renown has a weekly cap but are there catch up mechanics in place? Also on a side note I am sure I read somewhere that levelling alts will be much quicker as you can basically do some end game content to level up and skip a lot of questing?
    Once you have a character that has reached 60 all of your alts at that point have the option of leveling through normal zone storyline progression or straight into world quest/bonus objective style questing to go straight into end game stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Which oddly enough is one of the few things I do know about Shadowlands lol