Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Thanks for confirming.
    Did you really need the fact you're an idiot confirming??

Quote Originally Posted by Benjen666 View Post
    Did you really need the fact you're an idiot confirming??
    I'm glad you admitted this is a troll thread, and that you hate sports.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

Not being told and not understanding are two different things, ''boomer'' (I mean, who tf really calls people boomer, hahaha)
    You have been given very valid answers yet you continue to argue without accepting any information (general consensus of this thread is what I originally stated and you dismissed it) as it does not suit your view.

You fail to understand the people here since your capacity to think logically is that of a 10 year old and you fail to understand why I called you a boomer.

-K

Quote Originally Posted by Mister K View Post
    You have been given very valid answers yet you continue to argue without accepting any information (general consensus of this thread is what I originally stated and you dismissed it) as it does not suit your view.

You fail to understand the people here since your capacity to think logically is that of a 10 year old and you fail to understand why I called you a boomer.
    read up child, read up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I'm glad you admitted this is a troll thread, and that you hate sports.
    I'm glad I dragged you in.

For the sake of competing. Many people find that fun.

Me personally I couldn't be bothered because I don't enjoy Classic raids, so I don't like to compete in them.

I asked a question, to understand why people do these things.
    I will answer this again then: different people like different things.

As you clearly like things kept simple, I will do likewise for you - the 'problem' is something that you brought into this conversation.
    Sure, np.
    This is my last response to you since you already picked up an answer from this thread fitting your agenda anyway.

This thread didn't start out great, and has gone downhill at speed. Closing this.
    "Here lies a toppled god.
    His fall was not a small one.
    We did but build his pedestal,
    A narrow and a tall one."