1. #1

    Account suspension - What should i do now?

    Hey Guys and Gamer Girls

    Even tho my emotions are heating up due to Shadowlands releasing very soon, I try to be calm and seek for some help. Read the TL;DR below if you dont care about context.

    I was playing 4 Accounts without multiboxing Tools or 3rd Party Software. I was farming Island Expeditions on my own with 3 characters. I was farming the Toy in Icecrown and I also achieved the Servant of Nzoth Achievement with my alt accounts. On the 18th of November all my four accounts got suspended, the reason they told me in the email was "direct or indirect involvment in Real Money Transactions". My Account was never hacked. I never boosted any other players, nor i advertised for any boosting service. I never sold any items to players outside of the auctionhouse. I assume Blizzard banned me because they suspected a boosted RMT service (Servant of Nzoth i.e) without any ingame gold transaction. I respect the hustle, they are trying to make the game a better place. I made an appeal, and the regular waiting time (shown below my ticket) is 24 hours. Now, after 96 Hours i still havent gotten any response. I am also muted in the WoW forum, so i cant post anything there. Now to my questions aka:

    TL;DR
    1. Is there any way to contact Blizzard, thats not a "24/7 Available Internet Ticket"?
    2. If i dont get an answer by blizzard before shadowlands, should i create a new wow licence, spend 75$ and get a new copy of shadowlands?
    3. Would it be considered "circumvention of a suspension" if i create a new wow licence to play on? (there is a thread and quote from blizz about this, they said no)
    4. Is it still possible to transfer characters to another wow licence, so i could transfer the new-licence character to my old account?
    5. How can i avoid getting suspended in the future?

    Thanks in advance, maybe some calming words for me would be appreciated. Still in panic, getting banned so close b4 expansion release

  2. #2
    Support section on official forums can be posted in even while being banned. I suggest you ask there.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by ScruffyGG View Post
    Hey Guys and Gamer Girls

    Even tho my emotions are heating up due to Shadowlands releasing very soon, I try to be calm and seek for some help. Read the TL;DR below if you dont care about context.

    I was playing 4 Accounts without multiboxing Tools or 3rd Party Software. I was farming Island Expeditions on my own with 3 characters. I was farming the Toy in Icecrown and I also achieved the Servant of Nzoth Achievement with my alt accounts. On the 18th of November all my four accounts got suspended, the reason they told me in the email was "direct or indirect involvment in Real Money Transactions". My Account was never hacked. I never boosted any other players, nor i advertised for any boosting service. I never sold any items to players outside of the auctionhouse. I assume Blizzard banned me because they suspected a boosted RMT service (Servant of Nzoth i.e) without any ingame gold transaction. I respect the hustle, they are trying to make the game a better place. I made an appeal, and the regular waiting time (shown below my ticket) is 24 hours. Now, after 96 Hours i still havent gotten any response. I am also muted in the WoW forum, so i cant post anything there. Now to my questions aka:

    TL;DR
    1. Is there any way to contact Blizzard, thats not a "24/7 Available Internet Ticket"?
    2. If i dont get an answer by blizzard before shadowlands, should i create a new wow licence, spend 75$ and get a new copy of shadowlands?
    3. Would it be considered "circumvention of a suspension" if i create a new wow licence to play on? (there is a thread and quote from blizz about this, they said no)
    4. Is it still possible to transfer characters to another wow licence, so i could transfer the new-licence character to my old account?
    5. How can i avoid getting suspended in the future?

    Thanks in advance, maybe some calming words for me would be appreciated. Still in panic, getting banned so close b4 expansion release
    Best thing to do is wait for their answer.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    Support section on official forums can be posted in even while being banned. I suggest you ask there.
    It says my account is muted, i cant create any threads. Even in the support section

  5. #5
    1. check if they still have a phone/call back service. i think you can also directly email them for some stuff so google around for the ban appeal email.
    2. that's your only option i think. theres room for 5 accounts on 1 b.net account if you want to share some progress for when your main account gets unfrozen.
    3. afaik they intentionally only ban your wow licenses and not your bnet account so you can give them more money, you can probably google around for them straight up saying "if you want to play buy a new account". but yeah try to get as much verification on that as possible before you try.
    4. wouldn't surprise me lol. wouldn't you want to do the other way around tho? transfer a banned character to a unbanned account?
    5. don't to suspicious things. i doubt it was the servant of n'zoth thing. could be you are just a casualty in their campaign against multiboxers. it's possible you did nothing wrong but it just looked that way, so if you really don't know why you got banned it's worth thinking about that.

  6. #6
    I would just wait for their response yeah

  7. #7
    So i just got an answer, right in this minute. They said their evidance is correct, i did some Real money transaction shit, even tho i didnt. I could understand, if they tell me that boosting (to myself by myself with alt accounts) Servant of Nzoth is considered wintrading, and that would be a bannable offense, but the reason is RMT. They told me they wont change their mind and keep me banned until may next year. Sooooo... idk what to do, all my gold and stuff, anything is locked up now, and they are forcing me to pay another 75$ just to be able to play, even tho im completly innocent. I never advertised or did any boosting. I wont be able to see Naxxramas now in classic now... Thats just sad. They also said that they will ignore any other appeal. So yeah, i guess this thread can be closed now? They just banned me even tho im innocent, thats just unfair....

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by ScruffyGG View Post
    They said their evidance is correct, i did some Real money transaction shit, even tho i didnt.
    I believe you, OP.

    Try pushing more tickets. Escalate the issue. What can they do, ban you again?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by ScruffyGG View Post
    So i just got an answer, right in this minute. They said their evidance is correct, i did some Real money transaction shit, even tho i didnt. I could understand, if they tell me that boosting (to myself by myself with alt accounts) Servant of Nzoth is considered wintrading, and that would be a bannable offense, but the reason is RMT. They told me they wont change their mind and keep me banned until may next year. Sooooo... idk what to do, all my gold and stuff, anything is locked up now, and they are forcing me to pay another 75$ just to be able to play, even tho im completly innocent. I never advertised or did any boosting. I wont be able to see Naxxramas now in classic now... Thats just sad. They also said that they will ignore any other appeal. So yeah, i guess this thread can be closed now? They just banned me even tho im innocent, thats just unfair....
    Clearly you aren't innocent if they have the proof to say otherwise. They said directly or indrecitly, so you probably did something indirectly.

    Either way, your choices are wait or start a new account. Depends how badly you want to play.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

  10. #10
    Moderator Aucald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA-US
    Posts
    32,549
    This really isn't the place for this and no one here can really help you beyond the suggestion to engage with Blizzard's official support apparatus. Closing this.
    "Here lies a toppled god.
    His fall was not a small one.
    We did but build his pedestal,
    A narrow and a tall one."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •