Poll: How often do you think to yourself "I hate my life"?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Never let anyone take away your right to hate the piss out of life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mechazod View Post
    It's your life make it as good as you can etc.
    Driving on Sunshine.

PM for Tesla referral code.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mechazod View Post
    Misanthropy? Life is to be celebrated and not hated. Why should we hate the only thing that matters in the universe!

Nah not life, but sometimes I think to my self "Why I am so stupid" "Why I feel like an idiot".

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    I have never thought this once. The notion is strange to me, in fact, I have a difficult time understanding 'depression' acutely. That is one of the reasons why I did not pursue a degree in clinical psychology despite my interest in the field and went into other areas such as Human Factor and Industrial Oranganzion in the end.

I have always thought myself incredibly lucky and I am super grateful for the factors that have led to a relative life of ease and privilege. I have a lot of gratitude in this regard and try hard to help/comfort others how and where I am able. It's really important to me; I donated time and money since 7th grade to helping others, I support many charities and take an active part in my community without tire.
    “I’m such a good person please validate me!”

Quote Originally Posted by ravenswood View Post
    As opposed to like 50% of the people in here who are "I hate myself and this existence, please comfort me"?

Quote Originally Posted by ravenswood View Post
    Well, to be honest, I don't really think being a 'good person' is worthwhile or admirable. And I am probably not a 'good person' in the classic sense. So that's not really important to me.

Though I am very grateful for my privileges and it pleases me personally to help others as a result. There really isn't a downside for me. Again, life is pretty swell.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2020-11-26 at 02:02 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ursus View Post
    How often do you think to yourself "I hate my life" or something to that effect? Just curious how common this is.
    I rarely say that but I do wish I were dead daily. For context I’m on meds that suitably work but losing a great therapist and then COVID killing my psych time, finding a new therapist, and all coping routines has me regressing pretty hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

With Thanksgiving and Black friday and how little people care about covid, and me working retail I fully expect to get covid and either die, or lose a lot of my lifepan this week, likely kill my mother too.

Doesnt help that my place of employement doesnt follow company nor state mandates regarding masks, with both customers and employees refusing to wear them.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    With Thanksgiving and Black friday and how little people care about covid, and me working retail I fully expect to get covid and either die, or lose a lot of my lifepan this week, likely kill my mother too.

Doesnt help that my place of employement doesnt follow company nor state mandates regarding masks, with both customers and employees refusing to wear them.
    Sorry to hear that. Hope the best for you and yours.