What is the furthest you have walked/ran/cycled?

I used to regularly walk 8 miles home from college

I played 36 holes walking on a really nice golf course last year. I think it came out to like 11 miles walking total that day. The last two holes were rough.

run - half marathon

cycle - 51.3 miles (82.37 km)

I do think consistency over the years matters more, so does quality and effort, rather than pure distance.

Walked over 20 miles cus bored onc,. Annual cycling thing in our city with different routes so at least annually bike around 50 miles.
    Driving on Sunshine.

PM for Tesla referral code.

12 miles backpacking and 6 miles running.

Walked 15 miles over the course of my shift at an old job.
    Do I really look like a guy with a plan?

When I was a kid, I used to do charity walks sometimes. I did this one called the walk for mankind to fight starvation a couple of times. It was 8-10 miles I think.
    When I was a teenager, I and a friend used to go on these really long walks all over town but I am not sure how long they were. I am surprised that I would do them so well. I used to smoke and I have always been overweight. This was in Colorado Springs that is about 6000 feet above sea level but I have lived in Colorado all my life so I guess I was used to it.

Walked from Oslo to Bergen back in 2015, almost 500km. Took a couple of weeks as I spent some time in the mountains between etc.
    Hi

Biked (non electric) some 71km or so.
    Walked 22km.