View Poll Results: What class are you taking in first tomorrow?

Voters
234. This poll is closed
  • Warrior

19 8.12%
  • Paladin

25 10.68%
  • Death Knight

20 8.55%
  • Shaman

19 8.12%
  • Hunter

20 8.55%
  • Druid

28 11.97%
  • Rogue

6 2.56%
  • Monk

22 9.40%
  • Demon Hunter

15 6.41%
  • Mage

15 6.41%
  • Priest

24 10.26%
  • Warlock

21 8.97%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Shadow, Venthyr.

All of the other covenant spells have some weird gimmick, or feel like shit to press.

Also I swear I heard Simon Templeman voicing some of the NPCs in Revendreth, and that has me excited.
    Last edited by Sithalos; 2020-11-23 at 02:35 AM.
    Scheduled weekly maintenance caught me by surprise.

15+ Year Old Account
    Druid goes first. Millions to be made again by mining and herbing in the early expansion. I'd pick Kyrian, but I think the ability is not usable when soloing. So I think the night fae one sounds more interesting. Like Yogg-Saron from Hearthstone, if not with "a bit" more limited spell pool. The speed buff also seems good for gathering.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Druid goes first. Millions to be made again by mining and herbing in the early expansion. I'd pick Kyrian, but I think the ability is not usable when soloing. So I think the night fae one sounds more interesting. Like Yogg-Saron from Hearthstone, if not with "a bit" more limited spell pool. The speed buff also seems good for gathering.
    Goldboss, do you think chanting/herb is ok too for gold or should I drop it for miner

Maybe my monk im planing on focusing on 4 to 5 classes even if its alt friendly expansion i just really want a few but strong mains vs alts this time ago.
    Last edited by Lurker1; 2020-11-23 at 03:03 AM.

No clue whatsoever.

Will probably only decide when looking at the character selection tomorrow night. Too many choices.

10+ Year Old Account
    I Don't know and I Don't know.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

10+ Year Old Account
    Balance Druid.

And going Night Fae. I don't give a shit if the covenant isn't "exactly optimal" or whatever, it fits the druid aesthetic.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Necrolord Frost DK, I don't care if it's the worst cov/spec combo.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    Goldboss, do you think chanting/herb is ok too for gold or should I drop it for miner
    Chanting is super profitable too. Should have it on a different toon and do full gathering on one that is your fastest mover, or at least that's how I find it to be most efficient.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Druid, Night Fae.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Balance Druid.

And going Night Fae. I don't give a shit if the covenant isn't "exactly optimal" or whatever, it fits the druid aesthetic.
    exactly this. and exactly same (Balance Druid).

Most likely Venthyr Death Knight. The ability is good for both specs I plan on playing with an on demand AoE damage ability that generates runic power for either extra healing in Blood spec or the RP drastically extending the duration of Breath of Sindragosa for frost spec.

Alternatively, Night Fae is a decent option for cleave and mobility for a class that is very immobile compared to most, so I'll make my choice after getting to try them out during the leveling process because I spent most of my time on beta messing with rogue only to find out my fiancee plans on playing her rogue and we try to avoid playing the same class.

Mage Arcane/Frost - Cov between Venth and Nero.

Hunter. Pre-ordered the heroic edition and used my boost on a vulpera hunter.

I think I'll go with Kyrian. Reading the thread looks like many hunters are going Kyrian. For me it's the xmog.

Have very little idea of any of the lore or story or anything about the covenants, kinda going in completely blind. Probably the least excited I've ever been about an expac so haven't really kept up with any of the updates.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    [Don't ask anyone in the thread for someone to pick your class/spec for you. It's against the rules.]
    What class are you taking in first tomorrow and comment what covenant.

I'm still undecided between two specs -- Shadow and Fury.
    Shadow - Necrolord
    Fury -- Venthyr.

How about you guys? What will YOU pick.
    Probably my shadow/holy priest. I'm going Venthyr without a doubt.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Shadow or outlaw

Readed 0,0% of the xpack, so i'll check out this afternoon for wich faction I should go

10+ Year Old Account
    Feral Druid - Night Fae

Fury Warrior - Night Fae

I don't do anything beyond the occasional LfR-run, so i won't have to bother with extreme min-maxing, and since my Warrior is a Night elf, it's a good thematic fit.

The covenants will be riding a roller-coaster of buffs and nerfs before long anyway, so i just pick the one i personally like best.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Necrolord Frost Death Knight
    we all do somes mistakes

Warrior - Fury - Necrolords or Venthyr (leaning towards Necrolords since my troll will be able to wear boots then!)

FC - 2234-7580-4322
    Ingame - Mille
    DS name - Groggen

Druid aiming for Night Fae.

As usual, this Druid is my main since its creation in BC and she is first to everything, be it new zone, current max level, best gear. Nothing changes for Shadowlands, first to ascend is my Druid. And Night Fae is an obvious choice.