View Poll Results: What class are you taking in first tomorrow?

Voters
234. This poll is closed
  • Warrior

19 8.12%
  • Paladin

25 10.68%
  • Death Knight

20 8.55%
  • Shaman

19 8.12%
  • Hunter

20 8.55%
  • Druid

28 11.97%
  • Rogue

6 2.56%
  • Monk

22 9.40%
  • Demon Hunter

15 6.41%
  • Mage

15 6.41%
  • Priest

24 10.26%
  • Warlock

21 8.97%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    1) Prot Pally - Venthyr
    2) Ele Shaman - Necrolord
    3) Frost DK - Kyrian
    4) WW Monk - Nightfae
    The Right isn't universally bad. The Left isn't universally good. The Left isn't universally bad. The Right isn't universally good. Legal doesn't equal moral. Moral doesn't equal legal. Illegal doesn't equal immoral. Immoral doesn't equal illegal.

Have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsohta View Post
    Compared to BM sure but I dislike pet AI and it still feels much easier to move with MM Hunter than other casters. I might play melee after some time again, wanted to change things ^^
    I tried MM a long time ago when the hunter was a no-gear alt doing nazjatar intro quests and i just found it annoying that mobs hit me and i took so much dmg. With BM everything is just easier

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

10+ Year Old Account
    Warrior, but cant decide if I should go with necrolord or not.. I love the aesthetics and all, but it seems like the ability is soooo shit.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Kyrian Windwalker Monk

Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    I tried MM a long time ago when the hunter was a no-gear alt doing nazjatar intro quests and i just found it annoying that mobs hit me and i took so much dmg. With BM everything is just easier
    I found them better in Shadowlands. I was worried about hunter's mark but they removed the damage bonus from it and it's perfect. I had the same issue as you though, so I tamed a pet and it's okay to use in open world. It doesn't die even with no gear, I take no hits. Perfect! We only stay in place for aimed shots but since focus drains a bit fast we have to cast steady shots anyway which isn't stopped with movement <3

Quote Originally Posted by mrsohta View Post
    I found them better in Shadowlands. I was worried about hunter's mark but they removed the damage bonus from it and it's perfect. I had the same issue as you though, so I tamed a pet and it's okay to use in open world. It doesn't die even with no gear, I take no hits. Perfect! We only stay in place for aimed shots but since focus drains a bit fast we have to cast steady shots anyway which isn't stopped with movement <3
    I thought "Lone wolf" just removed the call pet ability.

I might've been misinformed somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    I thought MM was the "Rooted" spec and you can not move and dps at the same time?
    The only thing you can’t cast whilst moving is Aimed Shot and Revive Pet afaik. Rapid Fire and Steady Shot can be cast/channeled while moving.

Lone Wolf kicks in when your pet is not out, no longer a talent.
    &nbsp;

Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    The only thing you can’t cast whilst moving is Aimed Shot and Revive Pet afaik. Rapid Fire and Steady Shot can be cast/channeled while moving.

Lone Wolf kicks in when your pet is not out, no longer a talent.
    Ok. Good to know. Seems i might've been misinformed about what MM is nowdays, Good to get some clarification on stuff

Night Fae Frost Mage

I think frost will suffer least from losing borrowed power.

Shadow Priest - Kyrian probably but maybe Venthyr. I like both about equally. I probably won't know for sure until i get through the questing. Currently leaning towards Kyrian.

Resto Druid - Night Fae. I mean its the obvious thematic choice.

Started off with a frost mage. It's easy and all, but slow as hell. Switched over to a resto druid with feral affinity and finished Bastion in about 3 hours. Byeeeeee having to eat to regain health!!! Mages are such losers!! Hello aoe dot spam and heal myself till they all drop like flies!!! Also getting a useful version of insect swarm and no cast time on my covenant abilities!! Suck it mages!! Also can literally solo kill anything and everything!!

Tank died one dungeon i was healing and i ended up tanking and healing the boss fight. Why anyone plays anything other than druids I'll never understand..... Except balance....that I get.
    Last edited by blankfaced; 2020-11-24 at 11:23 AM.
    I'm a thread killer.