Have you ever had internet fame?

In anyway

On a comment I made on MOTD Facebook it got 1k likes.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Only afew YouTube comments that got afew thousands of likes.
    Honestly I wouldn’t want to be internet famous cause people be crazy. I remember stories of internet celebrities getting stalked,threatened or even swatted.

My only claim to internet fame is trolling the Team Fortress 2 community with the following.

It's the only video on my account that has over 1000 views let alone 100,000 views. It's kinda funny and sad. But then again, I am not a youtuber anyway.

I still think it's stupid people gave "vintage" weapons a high trading value only because of "vintage" and the name text is a different color than a "normal" weapon. There's nothing else different about vintage.

Oh well, many people don't agree with me.
    Last edited by RampageBW1; 2020-11-22 at 07:59 PM.

I made a popular post talking about Guy Savoy on Reddit once. Otherwise, no.

The only 'net famous are on Instagram getting paid.

I'm well known in a few WoW communities (and my one youtube video I ever made I got recognized by some of those people) but I don't think that necessarily counts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

Nope, even though I've wanted it badly.

I felt a shameful amount of glee at getting 13k likes on a comment on an ERB video. That isn't fame but it's as close to what was being discussed as I come.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

in the early days of Morrowind I made a tower out of a hundred or so stolen pillows in the middle of Balmora and posted some screenshots on the TES forums, it was quite popular and developed a few imitations including a mod to add such a tower

10+ Year Old Account
    I made a few comments on Youtube before that made hundreds and thousands of likes.

That's about it.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe