Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    devout magic users with affinity for light and dark

Priest is somewhat suffering from what Warlock did before Demon Hunter was added.

It hosts people who exclusively want to play a Void-user cause there is no other spec/class representing it.

that is a fascinating take on the Shadow Preist. They devour the soul essence of their enemies and smash the established order into pieces, leaving insanity, pain, and torment. love it!

In WoW, I feel like the healing-speccs of the priests have painted themself into a corner.
    They try so hard to make disc and holy feel diffrent that the overall utility is lost
    I wish we hade more gimmicks, at least in PvP, like other classes have

The new patch shows how mutch clearer the fantasy is for other classes, with some new cool spells added to the basket.
    THey seem a little confused with what they want to do with holy/disc further (Why didnt they add the LEgion artifact-ability of disc back?)

Shadowpriest used to feel like it was in place in the "priest"-category, but right now it feels like another class mashed in with the priest.
    Like mentioned above; shadow feels like what demo-lock was before Demon Hunter was added.
    Too mutch void, and it doesnt overlap with anything else like shadow used to do.

As a priest I like it simple: Being holy with a big pack of healing utilities I can react with. Also being able to dish out some DPS. Both utility and DPS-abilities feel "meh". I want more stuff like grip of life and the holy knockback.

Quote Originally Posted by Rootsbum View Post
    In WoW, I feel like the healing-speccs of the priests have painted themself into a corner.
    They try so hard to make disc and holy feel diffrent that the overall utility is lost
    I wish we hade more gimmicks, at least in PvP, like other classes have

The new patch shows how mutch clearer the fantasy is for other classes, with some new cool spells added to the basket.
    THey seem a little confused with what they want to do with holy/disc further (Why didnt they add the LEgion artifact-ability of disc back?)

Shadowpriest used to feel like it was in place in the "priest"-category, but right now it feels like another class mashed in with the priest.
    Like mentioned above; shadow feels like what demo-lock was before Demon Hunter was added.
    Too mutch void, and it doesnt overlap with anything else like shadow used to do.

As a priest I like it simple: Being holy with a big pack of healing utilities I can react with. Also being able to dish out some DPS. Both utility and DPS-abilities feel "meh". I want more stuff like grip of life and the holy knockback.
    I agree. Shadow at least felt unique (probably why so many people disliked it) prior to the shadowlands rework. Now its just budget warlock, with almost zero utility and flexibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    I agree. Shadow at least felt unique (probably why so many people disliked it) prior to the shadowlands rework. Now its just budget warlock, with almost zero utility and flexibility.
    It's utility and flexibility was not touched by Shadowland rework. What was fixed was clunky rotation which required very precious execution to yield some results and could screw you over pretty easily. I can't really see how SL rework damaged shadow in the slightest.