Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
8
16
17
18
  1. #341
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    No they don't.



    No they don't.

    In both cases there is absolutely nothing that suggests that either fits one particular race or faction. Actually, exactly the opposite is true. The dead are joining either of these covenants and becoming one of them, regardless of their previous race or faction allegiance. This isn't even an opinion, you're just clueless.
    Then, i guess you don't see the connection between Wild Gods, Groves, Night Time, Moonlit Trees, Shooting Stars, Ysera, Cenarius, Night Warrior, Woodland Fauna and Flora, Druidism and Night elves.

    You don't see the connection between the arrogance, snobbery, High class society, draining anima/magic, hunger for power, Anima/magic addiction, Withered/Wretched and Ash Ghouls, class division, Kael'thas Sunstrider and Blood elves?

    Actually, not all souls go to these places.
    Only those with a deep connection to the wilds, like Druids and Hunters go to Ardenweald. You know who was the example soul at Blizzcon? Cenarius.
    Mostly those with great pride go to Revendreth, like Garrosh with his Sha of Pride. You know who was the example soul at Blizzcon? Kael'thas Sunstrider.

  2. #342
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbelievable View Post

    I believe only the Venthyr rely on anima for sustenance, like the vampire they are.
    Kyrians use it for their constructs, Sylvar use it for their groves and wildseeds, and Necrolords use it for their constructs, as well, i think.

    .

    I didnt mean "feed" as in food, or a way you remain sane, i meant it as a "link" to the shadowlands.

  3. #343
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    No they don't.



    No they don't.

    In both cases there is absolutely nothing that suggests that either fits one particular race or faction. Actually, exactly the opposite is true. The dead are joining either of these covenants and becoming one of them, regardless of their previous race or faction allegiance. This isn't even an opinion, you're just clueless.

    edit: Also, nice new account. Main account got perma banned for posting nonsense and trolling?
    They aren't dead, or undead. The Shadowlands are where mortal souls go when they die but its a living breathing realm full of life, as per Odyn book.

    There's several references to Kyrian and Night Fae talking about visiting our world someday.

    The Nathrezim are natives to the Shadowlands and they have been mucking around in reality for thousands of years.

    The Mawsworn were part of the Scourge invasion of Azeroth.

    So you couldn't be more wrong dude. Ironic calling someone clueless when its you that's clueless. Do people like you even play the game or did you get all your lore from the Blizzcon reveal trailer and call it a day.

  4. #344
    Quote Originally Posted by TragedyAnn View Post
    I think - all logical arguments why they shouldn't be playable aside (and I fully acknowledge there are many logical arguments) - "Rule of cool" is always going to trump everything, and it would ultimately be cool for them to be playable. Thus if Blizzard wills it - They will contrive whatever story is necessary to make it fit. Whether it sores the butts of nitpicky lore buffs or not (and I count myself a nitpicky lore buff - for the record). It made all the sense in the world from a lore perspective for Gilgoblins to join the horde alongside Mechagnomes joining the alliance - But we got Vulpera instead... because they were cooler. Thus endeth the thought process.

    COULD it happen? Absolutely.
    Don't forget though that the same people who were lobbying for vulpera were also lobbying for sethrak and they never got that race. Mechagnomes aren't as popular so this notion that vulpera were picked for being popular isn't true.

  5. #345
    Quote Originally Posted by SLbetterthan BFA View Post
    These 2 fit perfectly

    Slyvar: Satyr-like bestial humanoid like worgen,stands upright, has connections with night elves and worgen
    because of similar beliefs. Has horns and hooves like draenei. Looks badass. Furry. From Ardenweald.

    Venthyr: First true vampire race. Finally vampire vs. werewolf trope can be a thing in WoW with worgen vs venthyr.
    Upright undead. Looks badass. From Revendreth.

    blue human Kyrian and Maldraxxus dead human are not nearly as interesting as these two races above.
    Also Ardenweald fairies can technically fly, whereas no other race can at the moment so they're out.
    No they look really crap dude, both Sylvar and Venthyr look super bad, ain't no way I am playing any of that. In fact, Kyrian and fairie Night Fae would look x1000 times better. Can you imagine x2 races that can fly, like Kyrian and Night fae fairies? It would be darn cool. In zones where flying is not available, they could glide. Problem solved. But anyway not wanting to offend or ruin it for you but Venthyr and Sylvar just look bad. Sylvar are the hairy, ugly version of Draenei, and Venthyr almost look like ugly tall zombies to me.

  6. #346
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleann View Post
    No they look really crap dude, both Sylvar and Venthyr look super bad, ain't no way I am playing any of that. In fact, Kyrian and fairie Night Fae would look x1000 times better. Can you imagine x2 races that can fly, like Kyrian and Night fae fairies? It would be darn cool. In zones where flying is not available, they could glide. Problem solved. But anyway not wanting to offend or ruin it for you but Venthyr and Sylvar just look bad. Sylvar are the hairy, ugly version of Draenei, and Venthyr almost look like ugly tall zombies to me.
    Opinions are opinions.

    I dont like the night fea for example or necrolords.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    They aren't dead, or undead. The Shadowlands are where mortal souls go when they die but its a living breathing realm full of life, as per Odyn book.

    There's several references to Kyrian and Night Fae talking about visiting our world someday.

    The Nathrezim are natives to the Shadowlands and they have been mucking around in reality for thousands of years.

    The Mawsworn were part of the Scourge invasion of Azeroth.

    So you couldn't be more wrong dude. Ironic calling someone clueless when its you that's clueless. Do people like you even play the game or did you get all your lore from the Blizzcon reveal trailer and call it a day.
    Good points man. Forgot the mawsworn were actually in azeroth when picking up anduin. That alone makes the argument "they cant leave" already pointless.

  7. #347
    I vote yes! That is if the racials are good as my Zandalari troll warrior uses hers all the time and so does my foxy hunter - if BFA had a solid win it was the allied races!!

  8. #348
    Oh god, the devs have opened pandoras box with allied races. Venthyr looks so much better and unique than Sylvar to begin with, and of course horde would get the cooler Venthyr, alliance would get yet another draenei reskin. Great. Pfff.
    Last edited by Lei; 2021-02-13 at 05:42 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •