Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Nope, BfA and Legion were flawless for me but I got disconnected after getting to Oribos and couldn't log back on for 2 hours.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

Utmost shit launch in the world, after 90 minutes stuck I get dc'ed
    stuck at 55 forcing me to leave the guild as I cannot fill their requirements, so i've decided to fuck all and remove this game.
    after 16 years it's been great fun.

Time for a refund!

10+ Year Old Account
    First "DC and can't log back in" reporting

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    I went to bed shortly after having issues with logging in, so I wouldn't know. Heard a lot of people call it smooth though. Now there's a queue to my server, 59 minutes left...

- - - Updated - - -

Shadowlands sold records of copies. Try again. Unless you're referring to more players giving up and going to bed where the expansion launched at night, but I doubt it.

- - - Updated - - -

No, not at all true. Just sad. Especially this early on.

Quote:
    World of Warcraft franchise engagement is at its highest level for this stage ahead of an expansion in a decade, with Shadowlands presales well ahead of any prior expansion.

For once, it might just be warranted to say that they did a good job with the launch.
    I wouldnt really compare shadowlands presales to that of BC, wrath, or cata...

You have to remember, most people bought their game and installed it via a disc back then lol.. Most people didnt pre purchase. Most people didnt even purchase on release. lol

There was no battle net balance cards.. There was no buying tokens with gold and converting it to balance, etc. There was "when my mom feels like grabbing me the disc, ill install it." lol

Pre-sales being high means nothing.

Been trying to log in for 30 mins now, keep getting dc'd.

I'm starting to think I should have waited until after the expansion had launched with transferring my character to Draenor.

1 hour queue already at 2 pm in NA.

Got one for a while last night, can't get on today at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    On NA there has been some pretty crucial queue times with estimated waits ranging from 2-4 hours in evening. Aside from that the launch has been fairly smooth.

- - - Updated - - -

You're obviously joking. East coast server, east coast, 4 hour queues trying to log in for launch. Same thing on second day.

Like, what's the actual point in lying about that?
    I logged in at 530pm Server time. got in first try. no waiting. 6pm portal spawned and we went right in and started.

Why would I lie about that. what's in it for me to do that.
    Just because you had a shitty experience, doesn't mean I did. Just because you have trouble on the first day doesn't mean everyone else is lying about NOT having a bad time.

One thing I do not do is lie in a fucking forum. why would I give that much of a shit, about what you people think about me, that i would need to lie to complete strangers. get a better computer, get a better internet connection. Most of all, Get a fucking clue!

Kazzak has been pretty terrible, BFA and Legion were better for that server.

In TBC, WotLK and Cata, I played on medium pop servers and the launches were smooth, no issues at all, apart from the game actually feeling like a mmorpg with busy areas and competition for mobs. Levelling almost feels like a single player game now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    Wod better, someone has the jokes on them...
    In WoD I tried to click the survey thing for like an hour. And them another half hour to get the trees.

Legion BfA and SL were literally incomparable to previous expansion launches.

Since legion i didn't experience any issues and last time launch was a disaster was WoD.
    My experience has been similar; however, I can't tell if this is just luck or if it is related to an actual marked improvement in the launch process. During the Shadowlands launch, I heard of realms being inactive and people not being able to access characters, though I'm unsure the veracity or ubiquity of these claims.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

Quote Originally Posted by Recovery View Post
    *snip*.
    Like I said to the other one, I'll trust the official words over the rewrites of people on a forum.