Moon Guard Alliance or Horde Wyrmrest Accord for PVE, RP and PVP?

So was on Moon Guard for about 6-7 months since returning to WoW. Definitely made WoW feel alive again after returning. But not sure if it was just an election year, trade was awful on Moon Guard. With all the boost spam and trolling I had had enough and decided on switching factions which only left me with WRA. I’ve enjoyed my time so far on WRA since switching about a month back. However find it really hard to get into RP on the Horde.

Been considering switching back to Moon Guard or at least levelling a few Alliance alts and was wondering if Moon Guard has improved or is it still a shit storm? I’ve only been on Moon Guard a very short time so my experience with the realm is limited. I spent most of my WoW years on WRA Alliance back when it was thriving during 2010-2013. So am not quite sure what to make of the Alliance on Moon Guard. Even in WPVP and War Mode, Alliance just out number the Horde due to Moon Guard.

More over I don’t care for raiding besides PVP and Mythics and am wondering if the drop in quality between the Horde and Alliance is that much of a difference as it’s made out to be?

Quote Originally Posted by MrTophat View Post
    MG Trade is much better now than it was during the election cycle. I got really close to switching myself but has relaxed a lot. There's still some nuts in the bowl, but it's not the onslaught of stupid it was. I don't imagine the boost sales will pick up till closer to the end of the expansion so it should be safe for a while.
    Yeah I was hoping that would be the case. How is PVE, PVP on the Alliance? Is it that bad as most people make it out to be? Maybe I should not have rushed on faction transferring.

Moon Guard is a trash fire when it comes to roleplaying, both Horde and Alliance. Actually....there is next to no Horde rp on MG. You're better off finding something on WrA when it comes to rp.