Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    The Arbiter runs on Vista and they stopped supporting it around the same time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really hate whatever dev put anything related to "death" in the Argus files.. every freakin' time anything related to death comes up people have to bring up Argus.. ITS NOT ARGUS

More likely indeed is AU Gul'dan, however they do make it seem like this has been going on for quite a while so I'm not sure it could be him since it's quite recent.

Ner'zhul is also possible since it goes hand-in-hand with the Lich King, Frostmourne and the Helm of Domination.
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

I'm quite out of the loop when it comes to current speculations, but do we know it was an "accident" what caused the arbiter to break?
    From the cinematic it looks more like a direct attack. The red soul thing flies directly into the arbiter, ignoring the swirl of souls almost complety, breaks her and then cuts off the connections to Ardenweald, Bastion and so on.
    If it was a malfunction from not being able to process the soul wouldn't it have gone the swirly route like all the other ones and the arbiter would have her malfunction when she scanned it?

Hot take:
    Its Argus. Theres been hints over hints how Sylvanas is especially interested in killing a titan soul (Azeroth). Its very likely that killing Azeroth will be a huge plotpoint at the end of the expansion. It makes sense to not have the event that started this plotline be another Titan soul dying.

Guldan dying has is not connected to current events at all, so I very much doubt that they will bring him back a third time or just mention him as a cataclyst and then move on with the plot.

(The other option would be Nerzhul who is at least somewhat connected to what is currently happening. But I cant really think of what the story would be in that case.)
    Last edited by owbu; 2020-11-25 at 12:25 PM.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

Quote Originally Posted by KALAMITY View Post
    What broke the Arbiter was that random blast of red energy that she got hit with.

Wouldn't it be great if this turned out to be the full answer? No explanation for the red energy. Just... "sometimes red energy rains down, I guess, and the Arbiter was hit by it. The end." No great reveal, no mystery. Just an unfortunate accident

The interesting thing is that Argus does have a super mode where he turns red.

Quote Originally Posted by nothingsjim View Post
    I am going to need a source for this one.
    i am not the only one who has been saying this so why i am being singled out?
    i think it was an interview.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    i am not the only one who has been saying this so why i am being singled out?
    i think it was an interview.
    Well Chronicle first established that when the Titans 'died' their souls weren't drawn to the Shadowlands and one of them was able to send them to Azeroth where they just kinda disappeared/hung around until Sargeras somehow got them in Legion and in the case of Eonar she went somewhere else completely after arriving at Azeroth.

Though I'm pretty sure it was SAGamer interview with Danuser where it was first introduced as a possibility they go somewhere else when they're dead dead with the section on Naaru:
    Quote Originally Posted by Danuser
    So that same rule that we established in Legion for a being of an influence goes back, if it’s killed in the mortal realm, or some other realm, it goes back to its home realm, it’s home plane if you will. That is true of demons and it’s true of other forces as well.
    And then he proceeds to use the Naaru as a "being of Light" they go back to the "Light Realm" sorta like Demons and the Twisting Nether and is the same for other beings of thing going back to realm of thing. Although it's not confirmed yet, going by the fact they have that rule in place it's being assumed by some the Titans as "beings of Order" would go back to a "Order Realm" on their actual death.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity