Affliction PvP Convenant.

So, Night fae?
    seems to be the way to go, any thoughts? everywhere i have looked seems to point to Night Fae for pretty much everything at the moment.

i did not do much research, but the blink is a huge win for me. and ofcourse the transmog for my undead

Yeah. The blink seems to be an overall winner. And there's a passive % movement increase i believe in one of the conduits (Korayn).

Did not have access to beta. And only hit 60 this afternoon so not tested anything personally as of yet.

PvP was still necro lord because of the huge burst potential, as well as the massive damage abord shield. With all of the nerfs/tuning that is still happening, I do not think what is best now, will be the best in 1-2 months.

a case can be made for all 4 of them really, all the generic covenant skills are awesome for warlocks, while each covenant has some serious merits to it:

Kyrians provides even more self healing while it allowes us to purge poisons/bleeds/diseases/curses which seems massive against rogues/dks and ferals, Scouring Tithe not so great though... i guess you can get 5 shards by killing pets?

the Necrolord Marileth provides alot of self healing along with 8 seconds of cc immunity, Fleshcrafting after teleporting behind pillars sounds like a lifesaver, Decimaing Bolt i guess is so-so

Venthyr have Familiar Predicaments which reduces duration of interrupts, hard to pass as a caster... Impending Catastrophe is meh, but Door of Shadows is solid

but i do suspect Night Fae it is, Soul Shape is great, Soul Rot is good for PvP (you're playing inevitable demise anyways) and the soulbinds are also among the best so...

skill capped reccomends Night Fae in their final video

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanu View Post
    a case can be made for all 4 of them really, all the generic covenant skills are awesome for warlocks, while each covenant has some serious merits to it:

Kyrians provides even more self healing while it allowes us to purge poisons/bleeds/diseases/curses which seems massive against rogues/dks and ferals, Scouring Tithe not so great though... i guess you can get 5 shards by killing pets?

the Necrolord Marileth provides alot of self healing along with 8 seconds of cc immunity, Fleshcrafting after teleporting behind pillars sounds like a lifesaver, Decimaing Bolt i guess is so-so

Venthyr have Familiar Predicaments which reduces duration of interrupts, hard to pass as a caster... Impending Catastrophe is meh, but Door of Shadows is solid

but i do suspect Night Fae it is, Soul Shape is great, Soul Rot is good for PvP (you're playing inevitable demise anyways) and the soulbinds are also among the best so...

skill capped reccomends Night Fae in their final video
    You can make a case for 3 of them. Both Venthyr abilities suck. Door of Shadows has a cast time, and if you get kicked on it you’re locked out of Shadow. I think for PvP I’d go Necrolord for the survivability or Night Fae for similar reasons.

I'm going for the worst with Venthyr
    Mostly because i just love mucking about in battlegrounds where that bomb is gonna cause some chaos.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    You can make a case for 3 of them. Both Venthyr abilities suck. Door of Shadows has a cast time, and if you get kicked on it you’re locked out of Shadow. I think for PvP I’d go Necrolord for the survivability or Night Fae for similar reasons.
    the gem in Venthyr is the passive Familiar Predicaments which reduces snare,root and INTERRUPT by 25%, it's orc racial for interrupts... and you can be an orc on top of it...

After doing a fair few bgs. As Night Fae.
    The Blink from Soulscape is so solid. Specially combined with teleport, gateway and our other cc in general. Soul Rot is also strong in capture point maps where people are grouped. Inevitable demise + Soul rot is just bonkers healing and damage. Only other choice i would suggest is Necrolord for more sustain.

Venthyr and Kyrian hands down nope.

Obviously other convenants and such will show up when other Soulbinds and Conduits show up so who knows until then?