10+ Year Old Account

Now shadowlands is live; which covenant is best?

For Balance druid; Purely based on numbers in mythic raids, and m+ who wins, Kyrian or Night Fae?
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Balance druid discord their is a pin talking about this.

"Kyrian or Night fae?
    Both are viable and good in specific scenarios, pick what you like."
    Quote Originally Posted by 25165453757
    I am excite

Night fae/Kyrian both are good but if you want to min-max its kyrian

Considering that they will probably be buffed/nerfed I always recommend to chose what you like the most.

But if that's out of the question, then also take into consideration that (in theory) Kyrian is currently best for Feral/Guardian and Night Fae for resto.

I'm at a point where I can't decide. Both abilities don't feel awesome.
    Anyone have an opinion on how annoying is it to run around in the night fae sanctum on the daily? Kyrian lets you mount up.

Going restro with balance off spec so night fae it is, that strong burst heal to top people of on a 2 min cd is just to good.

And it looks pretty alright for balance too.

- - - Updated - - -

Can also do some crazy numbers in balance affinity and heart of the wild for a healer.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Quote Originally Posted by GringoD View Post
    I'm at a point where I can't decide. Both abilities don't feel awesome.
    Anyone have an opinion on how annoying is it to run around in the night fae sanctum on the daily? Kyrian lets you mount up.
    Night Fae gives you a blink with a 3 second cd and 50% movespeed

Night Fae is the better option if you play on also playing resto. Also the Night Fae ability is just plain fun to use

Night Fae Guardian Druid with Convoke the Spirits feel awesome and super satisfying to use with large groups of mobs.

I chose Necrolords because I don't need another CD and I prefer to have a rotational ability. That said, they need to drastically increase the speed of Adaptive Swarm, if you're +20m away from your target it takes forever to apply the debuff.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Night Fae 100%. It's good for all of the specs and is just fun.

They better make convoke the spirit baseline next expansion it's just to much fun. Soulshape is whatever but convoke man I would hate to lose that later on.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    They better make convoke the spirit baseline next expansion it's just to much fun. Soulshape is whatever but convoke man I would hate to lose that later on.
    A while a go they mentioned soulshape functioning like a real shapeshift form. Now, I haven't gotten to try it out in that regard because I chose Necrolords right away.
    Does it clear all roots and slows when you use soulshape?

If it truly works like a shapeshift, it should. I'm asking because every druid I met is gushing over how great convoke is and I'm tempted to join the party. Soulshape being lackluster is one thing holding me back.

The other being the opressive blue of Night Fae.

Convoke is just so much fun, extremely strong burst.

Also, it works great for the other 3 specs too