Poll: Who was the best villain The Joker or Bane?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

10+ Year Old Account

Who was the best villain The Joker or Bane?

(Christoper Nolan, The Dark Knight, Batman version.)
    Who was the best villain The Joker?

Personally I liked Bane better but The Joker was the best Villain.

why?

I think if joker had been far more sane he could have been far more effective, but at the same time I think it has a lot to do with the edge he had in his unpredictability when it came to the City of Gotham and Batman.

Bane pretty much relied far too much not only on manipulating people, but ultimately Bane was a bit more ambitious causing his cause and efforts to fail in the end. I think kind of like most mob movies as an example like say Goodfellas when a plan involves too many loose ends at some point it's going to break down. Bane seem to do too many things himself that for his ambition also required a lot more than blind loyalty. By that I mean competency
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Bane was just the muscle for Talia's "masterplan"

Everything Joker did was of his own devising

Joker was terrifying...for two reasons; he was unpredictable; and he drew you in...he was alluring in his madness.

Bane is better as an anti-hero, whereas with the Joker I can only say that whenever he kicks Luthor's ass.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Neither. Or did you mean better?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

I particularly liked Heath Ledger's take on the Joker. He was scary and unpredictable, accomplished his goal of spreading chaos and proved to be an excellent foil to many characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I particularly liked Heath Ledger's take on the Joker. He was scary and unpredictable, accomplished his goal of spreading chaos and proved to be an excellent foil to many characters.
    Yes, I agree. the best joker.

Bane's plan was nonsense. There is ZERO difference between nuking Gotham immediately and turning it into a prison for 6 months before nuking Gotham, besides the fact that it gave Batman time to escape, heal and stop him. Everyone was gonna die regardless.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.