Voters
789. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's Shit

181 22.94%
  • It's lit

608 77.06%
Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Right now, its mid, we are still waiting for PVP/PVE Season to start in 2 days
    Little problems - world quests is to long to complete, some dungeon are rlly boring, in pvp, some classes dealing TO MUCH DMG.
    Last edited by ArkantosChampion; 2020-12-06 at 04:49 PM.
    I'm a normal text, I'm a bold text.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    Interesting. Any idea what level?

This is just basic convenience, imo it should have been there from the start.
    From what i've seen, it's an actual Hearthstone themed after your Covenant, not a port to your Sanctum. And 11.

I'm having more fun than i had in a long time playing this game.
    yes, it's great.
    I don't have to do any borrowed power grind like I had to back in Legion and BfA.
    With war/titanforging gone, I actually can farm gear i want without worrying if it'll upgrade or not. I actually have a BiS list to manage.
    Dungeons are the right level of difficulty and fun (except the second boss in Mists of Tirna Scythe. I hate that boss with a passion).
    Torghast is absolutely fun. I'm enjoying it every run I do in it with my friends.
    The Maw is a barren wasteland of grey, boring, and mediocre dailies, with the inability to mount there unless it's a specific mount, but that's the only downside to the expansion so far.
    9/10, would play Shadowlands again.

Quote Originally Posted by Efioanaes View Post
    I have to admit im bored of it already and doubt ill keep my sub.
    My long time guild have interest so i found a new guild and most in there are not overly impressed either.
    I haven't bought it, doubt I will. I just watched a youtube video from Lazypeon going through the zones and gameplay. Doesn't look too appealing. It seems rather lackluster overall. Although I haven't been a hardcore WoW follower for some years now, consensus seems Legion was the pinnacle for the "new WoW" era. Too bad I missed most of it.

I do like the changes such level and item squish, and more 'old school' like gearing. But that's not enough to get me to bite considering the above mentioned.
    Last edited by Demithio; 2020-12-06 at 05:35 PM.

Enjoyed levelling and enjoy dungeons and Torghast is even better than Visions (which I like bar the rushing)

The Covenant mini-games, soulbinds and such is kinda weak filler, but no Big harm

My two major gripes:

1. Not feeling like Im in the afterlife. Ardenweald really comes as just another forest, and while I like Revendreth Im not getting souls being judged. Apart from the Maw Id need to be told this place isnt another Island in the normal world

2. Legendaries. I sup we need a reason to do Torghast, but what a letdown. Old questlines right back to Thunderfury blows this crap straight out of the water. Everything about it is stupid. Literally everything...

I doesn't feel like WoW anymore. I just decided to stop sub and drop this X-pack. I miss the living! large world. It's a really strange feeling for me. It's not the WoW I know.

Every expansion is great at first. My favorite expansion going by the first month alone was WoD, and WoD turned out to be the worst expansion.

Right now we have a lot to work towards and keep us busy. Let's see where we are in a month or two when people exalted with every faction. Routinely doing m+15. And clearing CN at least on heroic.

I live at a location, somewhere, ya know? :D
    I love it. Doing legacy raids is a pain in the ass though...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    Every expansion is great at first. My favorite expansion going by the first month alone was WoD, and WoD turned out to be the worst expansion.

Right now we have a lot to work towards and keep us busy. Let's see where we are in a month or two when people exalted with every faction. Routinely doing m+15. And clearing CN at least on heroic.
    Tbf here, WoD had no post-launch content outside of raiding, Ashran, and apexis crystal grinds.

Quote Originally Posted by Wysmark View Post
    Ardenweald really comes as just another forest
    Are you blind, sir?

Quote Originally Posted by sephrinx View Post
    Dungeons are great so far.

There are some that seem to have too much trash, and there are some annoying mechanics, but overall they're very good.
    I've only done some of them but I do think that they're overusing the "here's shit on the ground, you need to move" mechanic. Combined with what I think of as the "balls to the face" mechanic it's... all over. The last boss of Spires was interesting though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wysmark View Post
    ...My two major gripes:

1. Not feeling like Im in the afterlife. Ardenweald really comes as just another forest, and while I like Revendreth Im not getting souls being judged. Apart from the Maw Id need to be told this place isnt another Island in the normal world
    I get that and agree. We're in the AFTERLIFE. Yet it just feels like another place. It doesn't feel different enough from live Azeroth and if you just teleported someone there and didn't tell them it was supposed to be the afterlife and asked them top judge where they were based on the environment, no one would guess that it's the realm of death. Obviously they would from the dialog etc but not the environment.

Even the Maw is not that different from Argus or the Firelands.

Doubt it will keep the same amount of subs as BFA did, but I am hoping. Seems fine to me anyway.

A lot of people in here complaining that wow is wow as if that was somehow a shock

Oh there's quests? You don't say! It's a B movie story? What? What do you mean!

Quote Originally Posted by oldgeezer View Post
    A bunch of chests appeared on my Bastion map yesterday when I was doing whatever the equivalent of the Emissary is. On reaching them, often in itself not an easy task, they were locked, requiring some random item or objective to open. There were no breadcrumbs about how I might achieve this. That's just bad game design.
    I found two chests that were only reachable via a small hidden crack covered with vegetation. Both were guarded. The first gave me nothing important and the second had 3 mobs with 25k hp. Since I was leveling... nope.

But the locked thing is really annoying as a rogue. Why? Because they cannot be lock picked. I mean... that's part of BEING a rogue - you can pick locks. But not these...

Week 2 and still way better than BfA in week 2. Unfortunately the grinds at max level are tedious and super boring. Dungeons are hella fun though.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again
    Vote #Jaina!
    #Proudmoore4AllianceLeader
    #ImwithHer2020

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Are you blind, sir?

[IMG]
    What, forests where you live don't have mystic lights and glowing trees? Seeing those everywhere around here.

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    I get that and agree. We're in the AFTERLIFE. Yet it just feels like another place. It doesn't feel different enough from live Azeroth and if you just teleported someone there and didn't tell them it was supposed to be the afterlife and asked them top judge where they were based on the environment, no one would guess that it's the realm of death. Obviously they would from the dialog etc but not the environment.

Even the Maw is not that different from Argus or the Firelands.
    There's real world mythologies where the afterlife is almost identical to normal life. So that's hardly out of line. And Firelands and Argus are the odd ones out there, i'd say. Neither is exactly a normal place, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Demithio View Post
    consensus seems Legion was the pinnacle for the "new WoW" era. Too bad I missed most of it.
    too bad, Legion is 2nd or 3rd most time i played wow, after wrath and tbc
    SL right now seems annoyingly gated with covenant, they are everything, i still wait however for future to see how it will go
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    From what i've seen, it's an actual Hearthstone themed after your Covenant, not a port to your Sanctum. And 11.
    Yeah I saw that, not what we need.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post

There's real world mythologies where the afterlife is almost identical to normal life. So that's hardly out of line. And Firelands and Argus are the odd ones out there, i'd say. Neither is exactly a normal place, either.
    Very true. Of course then 'the realm of Death will overrun all of the living worlds' is much less of a threat, isn't it? (unless of course the realm of Death looks like The Maw)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Are you blind, sir?

Twitch removes the phrase 'blind playthrough' because of concerns it is offensive to disabled people
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolo...abled%20people.

*cough* Ori and the First Playthrough Forest

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    Every expansion is great at first.
    BFA was not great at first. Nor was MoP. Nor was Cata.