Soloing Legion Mythic at level 60 broken?

I just hit 60 and went back to Nighthold Mythic and got completely rekt by level 46 skyscorpion. I am ilvl 140. Back at level 50 and ilvl 110 I was able to solo Nighthold Mythic up to Spellblade Aluriel. Is this happening to anyone else?

Scaling is all. When your ilvl 200 you will roflstomp it.

Scaling is broken, I reported SEVERAL times on Beta. They turned on Legion scaling at 50 but not at 60. So right now in Legion dungeons at 50 you do around 10x more dmg and take less dmg than you do when you get 60.

Thanks for confirming. Hope they fix this soon

They do this every damn expansion, and it's stupid. Never, ever, ever should we LOSE power. If I stomped something into the dirt at the end of the last expansion, I should stomp it even HARDER when I gain a level in the next expansion, period.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryonas View Post
    They do this every damn expansion, and it's stupid. Never, ever, ever should we LOSE power. If I stomped something into the dirt at the end of the last expansion, I should stomp it even HARDER when I gain a level in the next expansion, period.
    At what point do they usually fix it?

10+ Year Old Account
    its not just raids, some of the Allied Race quest are overtuned, and a few other things that i cant think of off the top of my head right now. They got about 95% of the squish right, but not all of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GasherDarkly View Post
    At what point do they usually fix it?
    Probably after Mythic raids open up, would assume their focus is on balancing classes for that now.
    “My philosophy is: It’s none of my business what people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier.
    ― Anthony Hopkins

Quote Originally Posted by Ryonas View Post
    Thats one of the many reasons I stopped playing

The legacy raid buff is not working at 60. Like at 50 my kill shot does like 24k dmg in legion raids at 60 it does normal dmg. They need to turn it on.

-----Seems like it was hotfixed today.
    Last edited by doodle90; 2020-11-25 at 07:25 PM.