Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

How old do you look?

older or younger than you're

i am 27 but look around 19/20

10+ Year Old Account
    I’m 37.

I’ve been told I look around 28-30. Staying out of the sun and getting a lot of exercise has kept me young looking.

7+ Year Old Account
    With my beard I look like a 36 year old which I am.
    Without it I might pass as if I am in my twenties.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    With my beard and shaved head I look mid 30's, without a beard and some hair growth I look mid 20s

When I was 30 a lot of people thought early 20s, and some have asked me confused because they hard a hard time telling. Don't think anyone has had a guess in the last few years though.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I’m 37.

I’ve been told I look around 28-30. Staying out of the sun and getting a lot of exercise has kept me young looking.
    Same here. At least for 50% of those things. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm 28 and with my beard I'd say I look about 25? Without the beard maybe 22/23?
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

i think i look about late 20's

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm 29 but people say I look like I'm 18. They're always surprised when I tell them my age.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Drummer View Post
    Look at a photo of you when you actually were 19...

This is the droid you are looking for: https://www.how-old.net/
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No fucking way. The worst idea since democracy.

10+ Year Old Account
    you don't actually realize you look older if you don't compare photos of you from a long time ago ( like 20 years or so - if you are 35+)

i like to think that i look younger compared to some people of my age (40) but i definitely don't look like i am at my 20s. getting older is not an issue though, feeling older might kill me i still have the mentality of '' work hard party harder '' and works so far. occasional 420 and candy flipping every 6 months or so with music and people i like. yummy.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Wish I could grow a beard-I definitely look 5-7 years younger. It's good though because I'm pushing 30 in a year

30, looks like 25

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Drummer View Post
    older or younger than you're

I look 24, i am 28.
    Used to look 30+ when i was older due to health issues, but in recent years i've started finding succesful ways to deal with them.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

I'm 34 but I've been told I could pass for 24.

Little exposure to sunlight at its most aggressive, no use of makeup 90% of the year, a good moisturizing routine and being a goof does make one appear younger.

I'll always tell my real age though. Like, screw doing what my grandmother did through her 50's and 60's...

Quote Originally Posted by Grubenwolf View Post
    I'm 29 but people say I look like I'm 18. They're always surprised when I tell them my age.
    Same here. Always get ID'd. :-D
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

15+ Year Old Account
    No one has ever guessed my age correctly, and people always ask for my ID, so I look younger thankfully.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

58, look around 80, feel around 100.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.