10+ Year Old Account

Week one renown cap

Its looking like ill be capped at renown 3 for week one, i know at some point in beta people were expecting to cap at 4 the first week but things change a lot in beta obviously, everyone else finding this to be the case? Just wanna make sure im not missing anything.

Maybe it's just the endless grind habits of the last 2 expansions that got me paranoid that im yknow... actually done grinding already haha

Yea, as Kyrian I completed the requirements for renown 4, but it won't let me speak to Koros to get the adventurer.

So the quest ' Return Lost Souls' is not available this week right? Just the 1000 anima thingy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GnomeEU View Post
    So the quest ' Return Lost Souls' is not available this week right? Just the 1000 anima thingy
    I didnt get return lost souls as a necrolord this week

i think technically its 5 but its im a 4 iirc

I have 2 chars on 60 and so far none has the lost souls quest.
    So I don't know why some people have that quest...

What's the requirement or is it a bug?

I have 2 chars on 60 and so far none has the lost souls quest.
    So I don't know why some people have that quest...

What's the requirement or is it a bug?
    i did that quest yesterday before reset and i don't have it now after. Maybe the ones that have it now, if anyone does, didn't do it before reset ?

LEGENDARY CAMPAIGNS
    THE ORIGIN STORIES OF WARCRAFT
    Relive the events of Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne. Command mysterious night elves, insidious undead, savage orcs, and noble humans as alliances shift and cultures clash in ruthless conflict.
    62 missions across Kalimdor, Lordaeron, Northrend, and beyond
    40+ hours of epic gameplay, with 4+ hours of reforged in-game cutscenes
    Control over 20 legendary heroes and villains from Warcraft lore: gain experience, level up, master powerful abilities, and enhance nearby units

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    i did that quest yesterday before reset and i don't have it now after. Maybe the ones that have it now, if anyone does, didn't do it before reset ?
    sorry, but then you cheated even more
    last week there was suppose to be no weekly quest available...

i had both chars on 60 etc before reset and there were no weekly quests either

So apparently some people get 5 renown and some get 3 in first week, depending on your luck with bugs.
    Great job Blizzard!

sorry, but then you cheated even more
    last week there was suppose to be no weekly quest available...

i had both chars on 60 etc before reset and there were no weekly quests either

So apparently some people get 5 renown and some get 3 in first week, depending on your luck with bugs.
    Great job Blizzard!
    well. I got the quest the first day, but im still at renown 3. And so is everyone else in my guild that got the quest day 1. Not yet seen anyone who got to lvl 5 yet, or even 4

I just hope they fix the bug soon.
    Even after their recent bug fixes I still can't accept any new quest, return lost souls stays missing.