15+ Year Old Account

NON SPOILER ANSWER REQUESTED - Chasing A Memory

When you're questing in Bastion and get to the Chasing A Memory portion of the campaign, do you ever find out who the shadowy figure is that Lysonia is talking to in another zone? I just got the intro to Maldraxxus and felt empty for not learning it. Not asking WHO it is but IF you find out later.

15+ Year Old Account
    Was hoping for an answer to this question I posted. I'm about halfway through Ardenweald now and still don't have an answer to what I posted. Does it get mentioned at 60 or anywhere after Bastion?

Not in the main campaign but I'm pretty sure it's answered later in the Kyrian campaign. I'm saying that because it seems to me each covenant deals with its own zone.

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    Was hoping for an answer to this question I posted. I'm about halfway through Ardenweald now and still don't have an answer to what I posted. Does it get mentioned at 60 or anywhere after Bastion?
    you find it out in a dungeon
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Sounds like a euphemism for real life. We throw money at the rich, in hopes that we will someday be rich, and then we get hookers to piss on us. That's what trickle down economics really is.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skandulous View Post
    you find it out in a dungeon
    Is it in Spires because I've ran Necrotic Wake and it didn't answer it. I'm hoping it is Spires since I haven't ran it yet and that's in the Bastion zone.

7+ Year Old Account
    If you click the model you can see who the model is

It's pretty obvious
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

I don't remember this question to be brought up later in [leveling] campaign, probably doesn't really matter, judging by the silhouette it's just another random Bastion character turned to bad side.