Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
5
LastLast
  1. #61
    I Don't Work Here Endus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    65,746
    Quote Originally Posted by DKjaigen View Post
    I take the third option: Cringe at your notions.
    What other explanation do you have for Peterson lying in support of the freedom to target and abuse people for being transgendered, then?

    That he did so is a matter of public record. It's not up for dispute.

    Nor is his support of antisemitic conspiracy theories, updated directly from Nazi propaganda campaigns. He also supports that, and again, matter of open public record.

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Would you feel comfortable if your boss chose to refer to you as "miss" and used female pronouns for you constantly? That's abuse regarding your gender identity.
    i would file a complaint with HR, not the police and court.

  3. #63
    I Don't Work Here Endus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    65,746
    Quote Originally Posted by zhero View Post
    i would file a complaint with HR, not the police and court.
    And that's proper, because that wouldn't be a crime. My point there was to demonstrate that abusive misgendering isn't just something transgendered people can experience.

  4. #64
    The Pied Piper of Incels returns, huh. At least it is still easy to guess the people that would support him. And even easier to laugh at them.
    Fully support violence in the streets because you're too comfy sat at home in another country behind your PC screen to actually do anything about things you claim to be against Nobody is obsessed with you. Nobody really even cares about you. You're simply the joke that keeps on giving.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Violence/Arch-Angel of Riots/rmfAcc/Rochana View Post
    I admit I'm an absolute lunatic who is in favor of chaos, because I don't like what is currently going on - despite being in a privileged and elated position in this supposed state of "normalcy".

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    What other explanation do you have for Peterson lying in support of the freedom to target and abuse people for being transgendered, then?

    That he did so is a matter of public record. It's not up for dispute.

    Nor is his support of antisemitic conspiracy theories, updated directly from Nazi propaganda campaigns. He also supports that, and again, matter of open public record.
    If the goverment made a law that said you must adress every single LGBT member as an untermensh would you accept it? No you would tell the government to fuck off. Now imagine a guy that makes no effort at all to really transition and he demands you call him a she because he wants you to. I will also tell him to fuck off. I should not be punished by law because i refuse to do so. Neither do i tolerate the left wings pronounce BS . Zir and zers do not exist in my language. That doesnt mean somebody is transphobic. If a transexual respectfully asks me to use the pronounce which he is comfortable with i will do so.

  6. #66
    The Lightbringer GreenGoldSharpie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    3,331
    Quote Originally Posted by DKjaigen View Post
    If the goverment made a law that said you must adress every single LGBT member as an untermensh would you accept it? No you would tell the government to fuck off. Now imagine a guy that makes no effort at all to really transition and he demands you call him a she because he wants you to. I will also tell him to fuck off. I should not be punished by law because i refuse to do so. Neither do i tolerate the left wings pronounce BS . Zir and zers do not exist in my language. That doesnt mean somebody is transphobic. If a transexual respectfully asks me to use the pronounce which he is comfortable with i will do so.
    Goddamn, you're so heroic.

  7. #67
    I Don't Work Here Endus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    65,746
    Quote Originally Posted by DKjaigen View Post
    If the goverment made a law that said you must adress every single LGBT member as an untermensh would you accept it? No you would tell the government to fuck off.
    Why am I entertaining this delusional nonsense to begin with?

    Nothing in Bill C-16 contained any such thing by any analysis whatsoever. Hell, protected class legislation, by definition, cannot be discriminatory and protects everyone equally.

    Now imagine a guy that makes no effort at all to really transition and he demands you call him a she because he wants you to. I will also tell him to fuck off.
    That's because you're transphobic and you've decided to be abusive to someone because of your own personal prejudices. Nothing more. In this hypothetical.

    I should not be punished by law because i refuse to do so.
    And Bill C-16 wouldn't affect you. So congrats on not having any clue what we're talking about, apparently.

  8. #68
    The Insane Daemos daemonium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Land of moose and goose.
    Posts
    16,098
    Quote Originally Posted by DKjaigen View Post
    If the goverment made a law that said you must adress every single LGBT member as an untermensh would you accept it? No you would tell the government to fuck off. Now imagine a guy that makes no effort at all to really transition and he demands you call him a she because he wants you to. I will also tell him to fuck off. I should not be punished by law because i refuse to do so. Neither do i tolerate the left wings pronounce BS . Zir and zers do not exist in my language. That doesnt mean somebody is transphobic. If a transexual respectfully asks me to use the pronounce which he is comfortable with i will do so.
    C16 doesn't mandate you call any one any thing that’s just the lies Peterson sold and you bought hook line and sinker.

    Literally all it does is stop harassment and discrimination it has nothing to do with zir/zer or any thing else.

  9. #69
    The Lightbringer GreenGoldSharpie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    3,331
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    C16 doesn't mandate you call any one any thing that’s just the lies Peterson sold and you bought hook line and sinker.

    Literally all it does is stop harassment and discrimination it has nothing to do with zir/zer or any thing else.
    He just wants everyone to meet his arbitrary standards and take him seriously.

  10. #70
    The Insane Daemos daemonium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Land of moose and goose.
    Posts
    16,098
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenGoldSharpie View Post
    He just wants everyone to meet his arbitrary standards and take him seriously.
    To be fair as endus laid out he must be illiterate to believe this stuff so he probably doesn’t know any better.

  11. #71
    The one and only thing that he has ever said that makes sense is the need to find meaning in the modern world and that a lot of people are depressed because they don't have anything personally fulfilling but that has basically always been true.
    Super Mario Maker 2: Maker ID 8B7-CTF-NMG

    - Sire Denathrius confirmed to have created the Dreadlords.

  12. #72
    The Lightbringer GreenGoldSharpie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    3,331
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    To be fair as endus laid out he must be illiterate to believe this stuff so he probably doesn’t know any better.
    On the issue of C-16? Sure. But the whole spiel about about his arbitrary line in the sand about what he'll accept? Just the social intelligence of a shit flinging monkey. I mean, it's literally "I don't care about your social definitions, but here are mine in every annoying detail." It's pretty hilarious, actually, because the real world never works like this.

  13. #73
    He should stay in the shithole called PragerU where he can spoute garbage with his fellow propagandists.

  14. #74
    The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    001100010010011110100001101101110011
    Posts
    20,034
    Quote Originally Posted by DKjaigen View Post
    If the goverment made a law that said you must adress every single LGBT member as an untermensh would you accept it? No you would tell the government to fuck off. Now imagine a guy that makes no effort at all to really transition and he demands you call him a she because he wants you to. I will also tell him to fuck off. I should not be punished by law because i refuse to do so. Neither do i tolerate the left wings pronounce BS . Zir and zers do not exist in my language. That doesnt mean somebody is transphobic. If a transexual respectfully asks me to use the pronounce which he is comfortable with i will do so.
    You're such a noble majestic creature......... /s
    I have a fan. Seems he was permabanned.
    Yo, don't mind my "street talk"

  15. #75
    Void Lord Doctor Amadeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In Security Watching...
    Posts
    40,641
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    No that is not right. Bitch ass sjws must be heard! Bitch ass sjws must decide what books should be allowed.
    Its funny to see their retarded cancellation tactics not working like it was the case with Joe Rogan and Spotify sensitive souls.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Its the greatest parenting failure of all time. That is what created this generation of retarded sensitive children that must impose their stupid immature views on everything in the world.
    Cancel Culture isn’t a thing as for boycotting Joe time will tell. The Truth is you cannot cancel something you had no part in creating in the first place.

    As for you silly ass opinion the only one who needs to grow up here is you.

    The saying just because you can does mean you should.

    People being aware of others besides themselves is a sign of intelligence as opposed to framing anything and everyone you disagree with as a retard.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by DKjaigen View Post
    You fail at democracy mate. Democracy is not here to make you comfartable but to make uncomfortable by subjecting you to different ideas and point of views. This shit seems to occur only in america btw. If you tried this in my country you would be considered a liability and fired. If you ever said minister of hatred to my boss he would laugh demand you go back to your job and if you refuse he would fire your ass on the spot.

    - - - Updated - - -



    I take the third option: Cringe at your notions.
    Yeah well some people still live in the dark ages and this isn’t about free speech again this is about hate speech on the civil liberties of marginalized people. Whether you like it or not that is just as valid as your need to defend this garbage.
    #ANTIFA "Intellect alone is useless in a fight...you can't even break a rule, how can you be expected to break bone" Khan Singh

  16. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post


    That's because you're transphobic and you've decided to be abusive to someone because of your own personal prejudices. Nothing more. In this hypothetical.
    So i have to give in to an demand of the trans community and if i refuse i will be labeled transphobic abusive and prejudiced. Without a shred of evidence of course. Congratulations you have just proven my point that this is compelled speech.Not through law but through social pressure. Really disgusting if you ask me.

  17. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by DKjaigen View Post
    So i have to give in to an demand of the trans community and if i refuse i will be labeled transphobic abusive and prejudiced. Without a shred of evidence of course. Congratulations you have just proven my point that this is compelled speech.Not through law but through social pressure. Really disgusting if you ask me.
    So it's not compelled speech then? Glad we cleared that up.
    “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” -- Donald J. Trump, 2013

    "I don't take responsibility at all."
    -- Donald J. Trump, 2020

  18. #78
    The Lightbringer GreenGoldSharpie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    3,331
    Quote Originally Posted by DKjaigen View Post
    So i have to give in to an demand of the trans community and if i refuse i will be labeled transphobic abusive and prejudiced. Without a shred of evidence of course. Congratulations you have just proven my point that this is compelled speech.Not through law but through social pressure. Really disgusting if you ask me.
    Translation: "I don't like when people stop socializing with me because they think I'm a shitty person."

    We're not going to force people to be your friend, sport.

  19. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by DKjaigen View Post
    So i have to give in to an demand of the trans community and if i refuse i will be labeled transphobic abusive and prejudiced. Without a shred of evidence of course. Congratulations you have just proven my point that this is compelled speech.Not through law but through social pressure. Really disgusting if you ask me.
    I mean your reaction to it pretty much says it all.

  20. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post

    Yeah well some people still live in the dark ages
    The irony is strong in this one,

    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    and this isn’t about free speech again this is about hate speech
    Doesnt exist stop making BS up

    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    on the civil liberties of marginalized people. Whether you like it or not that is just as valid as your need to defend this garbage.

    You dont give a rats ass about marginalized people. And why do i say? Unlike America we have large Muslim community within out borders and they have a rather dim view when it comes transgenders. Now it occurs with some regularity that the LGBT is harrased by the muslim community. I never see the heroes of the left come to the defence of the LGBT community when they really need it. So i dont believe you.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    I mean your reaction to it pretty much says it all.
    Good fucking thing we dont base our justice system on your "logic"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •