10+ Year Old Account

Ringing Clarity upgrade

Does anyone know where to upgrade this to rare or epic? I've checked online and can't find anything at all, also checked dungeon journal and haven't seen it. I'm guessing it might be tied to the campaign or something, I checked the renown rewards and it wasn't there either, cheers.

World Boss, It's not available yet and potentially for awhile. (not sure how world boss loot tables work atm)

https://www.wowhead.com/guides/shado...-ranks#paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus christ I'm retarded lol, the one thing I didn't think of checking lol, cheers mate. Seems like all of them drop the covenant specific conduits so that's good to know.

mine dropped while finishing a world Quest ilvl 184

I had a covenant conduit drop from the calling reward bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthyjake View Post
    Does anyone know where to upgrade this to rare or epic? I've checked online and can't find anything at all, also checked dungeon journal and haven't seen it. I'm guessing it might be tied to the campaign or something, I checked the renown rewards and it wasn't there either, cheers.
    Looks like it is just World Bosses, but I've heard others state that their covenant ability conduits also drop from the Calling Satchels. Though I am not sure if they only drop if it is in that specific zone (ie Kyrian's is on Bastion only) or if it is on all.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthyjake View Post
    You may know already, but it is from a WQ. Not a world boss. It was active in Ardenweld yesterday (rare upgrade).

Got a blue one from wq yday.