What trivial things get you down?

The dog barking for me.

Food accidentally falling on the floor while cooking.

7+ Year Old Account
    Running out of orange juice.

My parents being annoying.

Failing at separating yolk from the white. Shit is annoying af. I've tried different methods presented on Youtube, none of them is foolproof.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Dropped my pasta into the sink once, and for some reason I was devastated (maybe I was hungry or looking forward to eating). Funny how trivial things can sometimes be such a big deal.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    Failing at separating yolk from the white. Shit is annoying af. I've tried different methods presented on Youtube, none of them is foolproof.
    Cup one hand, crack the egg into your palm, and gently openly your fingers slightly to allow the white to run off and preserve the yolk. This is how professionals separate eggs individually or you can just use a fine mesh strainer above a bowl for batch separation.

If the yolks are breaking all the time either the eggs are too old or come from lower quality stock. Letting the eggs come to room temperature beforehand can lessen the latter, fresh eggs fix the former.

7+ Year Old Account
    Nothing bothers me too much but I guess I do get annoyed by bad luck in traffic and traffic coincidences. Like when two of us stop at a stop sign and we're not sure about who should go first.
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Running out of orange juice.
    That's the worst! That's why I got a huge fridge so I can fit 3-4 gallons of milk and a few gallons of juice.
    Last edited by PC2; 2020-11-27 at 06:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    My commute being slower than it should because some idiot caused a collision.

Having to work for a living lol.

Paying student loans

What kills me is when I wear a short sock, and when I go somewhere, it slips off my foot in a shoe or sneaker. And the worst thing is that I don't have the opportunity to put my sock back, because I go somewhere, or I’m in transport, or meet people. The worst thing is when I have to walk like this all day and there is nothing I can do about it.

Loading screens. Particularly since I often play games with a bad connection, they're easily 2+ minutes a piece (and a big reason why I wish WoW would adopt fast travel already so I'm not having to go through multiples to get places). It's always frustrating to finally be able to sit and play a game then have to wait for a bar filling at a snail's pace before you can do anything.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson