Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Service Update for NA and EU Realms

Service Update for NA and EU Realms
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Since shortly after the launch of Shadowlands, we’ve experienced some service issues that are negatively impacting gameplay on a small number of realms. In this region, we’ve been monitoring and working around the clock to solve these issues for:

NA Realms
    • Area 52
    • Frostmourne
    • Illidan
    • Stormrage
    • Tichondrius

EU Realms
    • Blackhand
    • Blackmoore
    • Dentarg
    • Draenor
    • Echsenkessel
    • Hyjal
    • Kazzak
    • Mal’Ganis
    • Silvermoon
    • Taerar
    • Twisting Nether

We increased realm capacity to let more players than ever before into a single realm, but extreme demand on a few realms has exceeded even that capacity, so we have dialed down some of our earlier changes. We are trying to carefully balance service stability and accessibility, and exploring multiple avenues to get everyone online and playing smoothly.

This issue is our number one priority. We will continue to work to solve this as quickly as possible, and we will provide further updates as necessary.

Thank you very much for your patience.

I think they should leave everything as is, I really enjoy this 6k queue for Area 52.

When was Mal'Ganis changed to an EU realm?

Quote Originally Posted by Rakannishu View Post
    When was Mal'Ganis changed to an EU realm?
    Server names are not specific to regions

give free migration from kazzak and I'll be out that realm in a heart beat.

Glad I moved off Illidan years ago.

just for curiosity. Someone know how many ppl at same time a server can have?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pkusa View Post
    I think they should leave everything as is, I really enjoy this 6k queue for Area 52.
    lmao.. 3 hour queue is so nice
    Quote Originally Posted by Overlordd View Post
    This race is an abomination and atrocity. This race doesn't belong in World of Warcraft at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    Got ganked by a Vulpera, huh?

Also were giving all players on these realms 3 days game time for free.

wow

Quote Originally Posted by ThiagoTorres View Post
    just for curiosity. Someone know how many ppl at same time a server can have?

- - - Updated - - -

lmao.. 3 hour queue is so nice
    4 Hours now....

Give us free transfere, and I'll take all my 15 toons off of Kazzak in a heartbeat.
    But I will never support you fuckers with another dime spent on transferes. Been on Kazzak for as long as I can remember, but this expansion release is just fucking insane. I've had a total lf 4 hours gameplay so far. And today I DCed after an hour, just to be put back in queue.

Fucking joke of a company.

10+ Year Old Account
    How about you let people get the hell off some of those realms.

Draenor and Silvermoon have become such toxic cesspools ever since WoD/Legion.. freakin' zoomer kids with their twitch talk and other nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxina View Post
    Give us free transfere, and I'll take all my 15 toons off of Kazzak in a heartbeat.
    But I will never support you fuckers with another dime spent on transferes. Been on Kazzak for as long as I can remember, but this expansion release is just fucking insane. I've had a total lf 4 hours gameplay so far. And today I DCed after an hour, just to be put back in queue.

Fucking joke of a company.
    Was the same in MoP which caused me to flee to Tarren Mill the second FCM to it was available ... now TM is in thr 4k boat too

I am on Silvermoon Eu and Ragnarod Eu and I don't get why people who insist on rolling characters on full servers complain about queues and lag during launches.

I don't mind it because I know its expected so I play around it, but if this was a huge issue for me I would have played on any other server.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Proud Stormrage - US resident! Most populated realm and it's honestly been working splendidly, and queue times around 6-7 pm server time have only been pushing towards 15-20 minutes!
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

5000th in que on area52...

Dead game, so dead.

And lesson learned, never Draenor on launch day. Thank God we can move using gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kind of a sidenote, but didn't Blizzard ban multi-boxing a few months ago? I'm on Area 52 and I have seen at least 4 groups of multiboxers just today, leveling through Bastion.

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post
    Kind of a sidenote, but didn't Blizzard ban multi-boxing a few months ago? I'm on Area 52 and I have seen at least 4 groups of multiboxers just today, leveling through Bastion.
    You can multibox you cant use a third party to automate 40 other characters like ppl used to do

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank god im an Barthilas Alliance player.

10+ Year Old Account
    No queues for BFA while being on A52...but 5k for Shadowlands? Sweet Christ on a stick I want to play but can't due to severe lag and dc's. Can't they increase the pop size? Or as other have said a free realm transfer? I'll gladly go back to the dead realms that are Terrokar or Cenarius.