1. #1

    Roll The bones new buffs need to stack with the old ones

    Right now, if you launch Roll the bones while still having a buff, it will just get replaced, what's the point then of having it reduced with Restless Blades if the buff are getting deleted anyway ?

  2. #2
    They need to just delete this shit ability if they aren't going to balance it or intelligently integrate it into the spec. Stacking would be a good start but I would prefer for it to just go away entirely and have the rest of outlaw buffed.

  3. #3
    The point of it resetting with restless blades is so that you can reroll if you got an unfavorable buff for the situation, or fish for a 2-buff. Its never goign to stack, that woudl be absolutely overpowered, especially during AR.

  4. #4
    They needed to do a better job of changing it.

    It feels bad to have such a massive impact on your DPS depending on what you roll

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by EntropyWarrior View Post
    They need to just delete this shit ability if they aren't going to balance it or intelligently integrate it into the spec. Stacking would be a good start but I would prefer for it to just go away entirely and have the rest of outlaw buffed.
    ^ so much this.

  6. #6
    or you could play around it by not casting dispatch with <5 secs on buff and dont cast vanish with <15

  7. #7
    It would be nice if the conduit Count the Odds would work this way. Currently if you roll the bones after proccing count the odds you can completely overwrite the buff. Rule of thumb is always roll the bones before hitting that vanish ambush so you don't do this, but it's just annoying. You already have to track 5 random buffs, and now you have to track others that are being proc'd with different durations so you don't waste them.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Dessicuus View Post
    It would be nice if the conduit Count the Odds would work this way. Currently if you roll the bones after proccing count the odds you can completely overwrite the buff. Rule of thumb is always roll the bones before hitting that vanish ambush so you don't do this, but it's just annoying. You already have to track 5 random buffs, and now you have to track others that are being proc'd with different durations so you don't waste them.
    Weakauras exist to help track this.

    This one even tracks which ones are from CTO.


  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by ayako View Post
    Weakauras exist to help track this.

    This one even tracks which ones are from CTO.

    Yeah, i ended doing a small addon for it. You don't even really need to distinguish the source of the buffs, you just need to track them and if some combo are active, print "WAIT" on screen, or "REROLL" when you need to. It's literally a 6 buffs tracker with some logic applied.

    I actually did it exactly because i find bloated and useless to have 7 different trackers for a single ability.
    You tried, and you failed. What have you learned? That's better not to try at all.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Yeah, i ended doing a small addon for it. You don't even really need to distinguish the source of the buffs, you just need to track them and if some combo are active, print "WAIT" on screen, or "REROLL" when you need to. It's literally a 6 buffs tracker with some logic applied.

    I actually did it exactly because i find bloated and useless to have 7 different trackers for a single ability.
    Source is somewhat important due to CTO and RTB container buff interaction.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •