Poll: HOW are you picking your Covenant?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    I just threw my hands in the air and said: "Fuck this shit, pick the one where I like how the ability functions and i like the set, let's hope the dipshits and Blizzard will buff it from being a 1% gain to at least be somewhat noticeable."

My choice would have been bad either way. The recommendations are all over the place for specs and desired form of content, at least I get the one mog I want out of what I went with now and I can always change later or just not continue subscribing if I cripple myself too much.
    I voted Tough Call in the poll and why I made this thread. Because an example would be ok if it's just a 1% difference, then I can pick the more fun ability. But if something is slightly less fun, with slightly less dps but I like their cosmetics more... then I would pick that.

Not sure I really like the set up of having to tie mechanics to cosmetic choices. With regular gear you use the ones you want for stats, but can transmog to what you want.

The individual pieces of the covenants I like, but I think everything people predicted would be a problem or annoying ... is.

Main > Best DPS

Rest > Aesthetic

It's a mix between aesthetics (what I find most pleasing for my class) and gameplay (which ability I like the most). For me it's not about min-max as that doesn't reward me with fun. Plus I want to play each Covenant so I have to consider that as well.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Fun ability kit. Was going to go Kyrian on my Warrior until I got to use Venthyr’s Condemn ability. I think all 4 covenants have a really cool theme & aesthetic.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    As a warrior I really wanted to pick Necrolords for the warrior theme, but in the end I had to go with Venthyr as passing on that superexecute would have been too much of a handicap in every mode of play.

I was going to pick Night fae for the story and theme, but then i got to Revendreth while levelling and got to play with “Condemn” (Cool skill visually and powerful too) and “Door of shadows” (Skip traps and teleport up/down high places), so i went for Venthyr instead.

Those delver guys are funny too, BTW.