Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by PixelFox View Post
    This is a warning for anyone who thought like I did that it would be clever to just do the mainline story quests (the ones with a shield ! icon) and save the side quests for later. Well, guess what, you'll hit a wall at level 57 where you can't continue with the mainline story quest chain until you get to 58.

So, time to re-trace my steps and start grinding side quests for 3/4 of a level.

Thanks O'Blizzard!
    I had the opposite problem, I dinged 60 right at the beginning of Revendreth and ended up having to do quests for another 1.5 hours. There's a lot of variability unfortunately. I had warmode on and collected herbs/ore. I did a lot of side stuff in Bastion too until I realized what I was doing. Point is, there's no way to "balance" this exactly because people are going to play differently.
    Check out my Ret Paladin YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/VarabenGaming

#RETPRESENT

ZOMG I EXPECT TO ONLY DO STORYQUESTS AND EXACTLY DING 60 WHEN I AM DONE, OTHERWISE OMEGALUL BLIZZ FAIL LOOOOOL.
    Jesus. FKIN. Christ.

Im a quest ho, do all the side quests in zones before i leave them. Was 55 before i left bastion. Some of them were annoying with pitiful drop rate tho.

You always have to mix in some side quests with the main quests, this is nothing new. I hit 60 before finishing Ardenweald because I did every quest I came across. This issue isn't Blizzard's fault, it's yours.
    Last edited by Amsden; 2020-11-27 at 03:37 PM.