Assasination rogue covenant

Sooo, night fare is the best covenant but if you really don't like it which one is the best option? Considering wowhead

Kyrian > Raid (fine) Mythic (fine)
    Necrolord > Raid (fine) Mythic (fine)
    Venthyr > Raid (Good) Mythic (underwhelming)

I'm a bit confused

The one you like the most.
    The differences between them are like ~1-3%. I'd personally go with Kyrian if you don't like to use Night Fae.

If you seriously care that much about covenant DPS, then I recommend changing spec to Subtlety because it's plenty of % ahead of assassination right now.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2020-11-27 at 01:28 PM.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    The one you like the most.
    The differences between them are like ~1-3%. I'd personally go with Kyrian if you don't like to use Night Fae.

If you seriously care that much about covenant DPS, then I recommend changing spec to Subtlety because it's plenty of % ahead of assassination right now.
    Sub feels TOO strong. It's gonna be nerfed. Especially 50% slice and dice
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

Quote Originally Posted by Keenii View Post
    Sooo, night fare is the best covenant but if you really don't like it which one is the best option? Considering wowhead

I'm a bit confused
    What's there to be confused about? You don't want to use the best one so you the one that is better overall at the content you want to do.
    Tonight for me is a special day. I want to go outside of the house of the girl I like with a gasoline barrel and write her name on the road and set it on fire and tell her to get out too see it (is this illegal)?

Quote Originally Posted by Keenii View Post

I'm a bit confused
    I didn't care which are the best because a guide said it, I just went with the one I liked the most and which had a nice transmog, went with the Necrolords.

Hijacking this thread
    Have a rogue alt and just chose Necrolords, i generally dont care about DPS but serrated bone blades does NO DAMAGE
    Am i missing something? I only pve
    An Karanir Thanagor,
    Mor Ok Angalor..

Quote Originally Posted by EternalBany View Post
    Hijacking this thread
    Have a rogue alt and just chose Necrolords, i generally dont care about DPS but serrated bone blades does NO DAMAGE
    Soul binds and conduits are part of the DPS considerations too.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalBany View Post
    Hijacking this thread
    Testing out the covenants on a target dummy I found both Bone Spike and Sepsis made up around 5% of my damage over a 1 minute parse. Sepsis has the added benefit of giving you a free stealth attack, Bone Spike the benefit of some really cheap combo points.

Covenant abilities are just not that impactful after all the nerfs they went through during beta. Rather than risk one covenant being too strong and "mandatory" they made them all lame so it doesn't matter if one is slightly better or not because their overall impact is minuscule.

Quote Originally Posted by Mask View Post
    Testing out the covenants on a target dummy I found both Bone Spike and Sepsis made up around 5% of my damage over a 1 minute parse. Sepsis has the added benefit of giving you a free stealth attack, Bone Spike the benefit of some really cheap combo points.

Covenant abilities are just not that impactful after all the nerfs they went through during beta. Rather than risk one covenant being too strong and "mandatory" they made them all lame so it doesn't matter if one is slightly better or not because their overall impact is minuscule.
    That's good, I have chosen venthyr just because I liked much moro the covenant, if I have to spend more time in a zone I have to like it and the greenish necrolord (altought I like a lot the smog) and the purplish night fae (although it has the best soulbind and power) are not the best for me. In future they will randomly buff and nerf anyway.