Which tanks seems to be easier to tank so far and which a fun dps spec

Been trying to see which tank is good and fun to play and with a fun dps spec.

I think prot pally is the safest one to pick in terms of tanking, lot's of CD's can't really screw up the rotation, good self healing, and always have the oh shit lady on hands to use. However, it seems really slow and also dps with a pally is very very boring....... I guess dps is decent.

DH fun to play great healing and high mobility however it seems their hp can be a bit like a roller coaster ride. DPS rotation is easy but it feels there are times when i feel like there aren't enough buttons to press........

Port warrior limited self healing but one of the easier tanks to play. I suspect in OP or tanking elites alone warrior might have an issue due to limited self healing. DPS with furry and my god is fun! Always something to do and it just seems very smooth gameplay.

Druid tanks easy to play take time to master it does have decent healing but dps as feral seems to be pretty bad atm.

Monk I haven't touch a monk tank since it release? I just don't get the whole system. I am sure people who play it is super fun.

Just trying to pick a decent tank and dps to play........

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sponge5307 View Post
    Been trying to see which tank is good and fun to play and with a fun dps spec.

I think prot pally is the safest one to pick in terms of tanking, lot's of CD's can't really screw up the rotation, good self healing, and always have the oh shit lady on hands to use. However, it seems really slow and also dps with a pally is very very boring....... I guess dps is decent.

DH fun to play great healing and high mobility however it seems their hp can be a bit like a roller coaster ride. DPS rotation is easy but it feels there are times when i feel like there aren't enough buttons to press........

Port warrior limited self healing but one of the easier tanks to play. I suspect in OP or tanking elites alone warrior might have an issue due to limited self healing. DPS with furry and my god is fun! Always something to do and it just seems very smooth gameplay.

Druid tanks easy to play take time to master it does have decent healing but dps as feral seems to be pretty bad atm.

Monk I haven't touch a monk tank since it release? I just don't get the whole system. I am sure people who play it is super fun.

Just trying to pick a decent tank and dps to play........

Also DK is a decent choice too.

15+ Year Old Account
    They're all easy and it seems you like fury. Warrior is your pick. What content are you even going to be doing where your focus is "well I want the class that's the easiest."?

Quote Originally Posted by Clockwork Pinkie View Post
    They're all easy and it seems you like fury. Warrior is your pick. What content are you even going to be doing where your focus is "well I want the class that's the easiest."?
    I like warrior but thinking about Torghast and how people are saying they are so much issue a pally doesn't seem bad with it. Good bust DPS with ret lot's of CD as prot and great self heal for both spec. Although is boring to play as one.