Patch 9.0.2 Hotfixes - November 27, 2020

Patch 9.0.2 Hotfixes - November 27, 2020
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Classes

• Mage
      • General
        • Fixed an issue where Clouded Diamond (Torghast Anima Power) would not trigger with Arcane Momentum.
    • Warlock
      • General
        • Corrected an issue where Soul Rot (Night Fae Ability) was unable to be used if the warlock was low on health.

Covenants

• Corrected an issue that could cause players who were trying to switch covenants to incorrectly be treated as having previously been a member of their desired new covenant.

Creatures and NPCs

• Stablemaster Vasilica has taken up shop in Sinfall to help Venthyr covenant members recover their lost pets.

Items and Rewards

• The Mistcaller Ocarina trinket now refreshes its buff duration when the buff is already applied and the buff now lasts 15 minutes (was 5 minutes).

Quests

• Covenant Campaign
      • Fixed an issue where characters who chose to enter the Threads of Fate could have quests in their log from "The Looming Dark" campaign that could no longer be completed.
    • Bastion
      • Fixed an issue where there were two Centurion Colossi visible during the quest "The Final Countdown."
    • Maldraxxas
      • Characters in Threads of Fate mode should no longer be offered the Maldraxxus quest "WANTED: The Key of Eyes" as it takes place in a level 60 area.
    • Ardenweald
      • Fixed an issue during the quest "Ride to Heartwood Grove" where the Riding Stag would not want to be mounted.
    • Revendreth
      • Players who logout during “Refuge of Revendreth” should no longer be required to restart the quest to complete it.
      • Archivist Fane will now allow those sworn to the Venthyr to obtain the quest "Halls of Atonement: Your Absolution."
      • Prince Renathal will now accept the turn in of "Cages For All Occasions" while mounted on a Bridled Shadehound.
    • The Maw
      • Resolved an issue where Brethlun the Brand can become stuck and permanently evade all oncoming attacks during the quest "The Brand Holds the Key."
    • Battle for Azeroth
      • Fixed an issue where Tyrande could get stuck in combat during the Battle for Azeroth Alliance scenario "In Darkest Night."

Torghast, Tower of the Damned

• Any Soul Ash that was not looted from defeated enemies will now be sent to the player’s mailbox.

World Quests

• Increased the spawn frequency of Brittle Bark Mischief-Makers needed for the World Quest “Spriggan Size Me!”
    • Fixed an issue where Kleia could display incorrectly during the Bastion World Quest "Flight School: Falling With Style."

10+ Year Old Account
    Any Soul Ash that was not looted from defeated enemies will now be sent to the player’s mailbox.

Very nice.

I was hoping for some black Friday discounts

Do i get my lost soul ash ?

Quote Originally Posted by GUZ View Post
    Any Soul Ash that was not looted from defeated enemies will now be sent to the player’s mailbox.

Very nice.
    hopefully anybody that was affected got refunded...

Quote Originally Posted by Railander View Post
    hopefully anybody that was affected got refunded...
    i dident get anything yet, still stuck at only 725
    IGN Joe FC: 1908 - 0405 - 5213

"Any Soul Ash that was not looted from defeated enemies will now be sent to the player’s mailbox."

Really? Where? When? Did the 3 layers of the first wing, and 1. layer of 2. wing which is 425 (120+100+85+120) plus the quest "Explore Thorgast" with 200 so altogether 625 and tadadam..I have 625...

Quote Originally Posted by cateran100 View Post
    "Any Soul Ash that was not looted from defeated enemies will now be sent to the player’s mailbox."

Really? Where? When? Did the 3 layers of the first wing, and 1. layer of 2. wing which is 425 (120+100+85+120) plus the quest "Explore Thorgast" with 200 so altogether 625 and tadadam..I have 625...
    highly unlikely to be retroactive

completing the floor and killing the last boss was the only way to get soul ash. I looted every mob in Torghast and mobs dont drop soul ash. 810 soul ash is the max u can get week 1.

Why i can´t see the Conquest Points Weapons on the vendor with my Monk but i can see them with my Warrior?? mega bug

Archivist Fane will now allow those sworn to the Venthyr to obtain the quest "Halls of Atonement: Your Absolution

^^This is still broken actually. The dude doesn't give any quests other than the dailies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stablemaster Vasilica has taken up shop in Sinfall to help Venthyr covenant members recover their lost pets.

What are lost pets exactly??

Still can't get the Halls of Atonement quest from Archivist Fane...

10+ Year Old Account
    Archivist Fane still gives nothing. Blizzard failed on fail.

For the ones i've already lost, they told me they don't believe me, and thus won't let me get them again by reset or by just mailing.

Venthyr still hilariously can't get the Revendreth side quest achievement.