Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    LOL - you mean 'other than' the required crafting reagent for one of the cornerstone features (legendary's) of the expansion? That IS all the reward we need.

Sorry but not everyone needs a stupid cosmetic glyth or battle pet to think content is worth doing.
    With this logic they should have advertised LFR as the cornerstone feature for WoD.
    The 3 dh spec is increíble.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    You can make that same argument for mobas as well. Im not saying its impossible but Im saying that I doubt it would be well received by the world of warcraft community writ large. I would love to see them try though. No vertical progression at all for any content..
    And now you're just straight up contradicting your previous post.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    See in principle I agree but this principle is NEVER applied across the board. Do you think a game where literally every reward was prestige or cosmetic would be successful? I tend to doubt it to be honest.
    I don't even need to make an argument because you're literally arguing against yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    The first 3 layers are meant to be introductory and completable in basic leveling gear. I did the first three layers in one wing right away. It was a little tough at the third layer and I died a few times (feral druid). I got really bad anima luck though, just kept getting junk for entangling roots which I can't even use really in cat form.

Then I waited until I was fully heroic geared and cleared all 8 mythics. At ilvl 180 I basically walked through the third layer of the second wing and didn't even bother to do most of the mechanics, just stealth rushed the end.

Naturally has a lot to do with your gear and class. Torghast isn't very forgiving to squishy classes without CC. Many pulls are packs. Warlocks/Hunters will likely have an easy time of it as they do in most world content, some of the only classes to easily solo open world elites while leveling. Tanks would also likely have an easy time but be slower. Mages, Priests, and Ret paladins from my guild have all been having issues without much better gear.
    Thank you, that sounds good!

Quote Originally Posted by Speedlance View Post
    Blizzard finally gives us some decent soloable content and you complain about it? This time i am defending blizzard because torg is amazing even without special rewards.
    You mean like... Visions? Except visions actually gave you stuff?
    The 3 dh spec is increíble.

Quote Originally Posted by octapusx View Post
    Finishing the layers, seeing how far you can get should also be a reward on its own.
    Since it's not endless as it was supposed to be, the answer to "how far you can get" is "8".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    And now you're just straight up contradicting your previous post.

I don't even need to make an argument because you're literally arguing against yourself.
    Ill conceede that their are in fact successful games with entirely cosmetic or prestige reward systems, fortnite is a great example on further reflection i can think of a few others.

Okay weve established that so next wow expansion no more vertical progression just skins and hats for all. Should be well received.
    Last edited by Glorious Leader; 2020-11-29 at 06:56 AM.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    Why would I play Persona 5 for like 200 hours when I could instead be working 7 days of Overtime?

amazing how that works right?
    I'm not sure what you mean. P5 is a great game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LordTakeo View Post
    In another thread people complained about the lack of content, which is honestly just because people don't feel 'forced' to do content.
    I mean, WoW is a video game. Thorgast is simply fun. Would you buy and play a game, if you hate playing it, just because the game gives you rewards in a game you don't like playing?
    It's not that it's not fun, it's that it feels like a waste of time since I could be doing other, more productive things, such as farming ore for crafting, doing pvp, or whatever.