Garrison's stable mounts questions

If you have a stables in your garrison in WOD you can eventually get mounts you can ride as you tame them and raise them. I have couple questions though.

Do the mounts count towards the overall owned mounts achievements?
    Are the mounts unlocked for the entire account or just the individual character that raised them?
    What about if you have multiple characters with stables, can they also ride the mounts from another character?
    How long after you tame a beast (say tamed a tabuk today) before it becomes able to ride as a mount?

1. Yes
    2. Account-Wide like all mounts.
    3. Yes.
    4. I dont remember exactly how long, but not too long (maybe a week or so).
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Quote Originally Posted by Nordheim View Post
    1. Yes
    2. Account-Wide like all mounts.
    3. Yes.
    4. I dont remember exactly how long, but not too long (maybe a week or so).
    You happen to know if the clefthoof and Riverbeast move faster than molasses in the winter time once they get trained/learned as mounts for any character to use? I swear to god it takes an hour to walk about 10 feet with one of them in training lol

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    You happen to know if the clefthoof and Riverbeast move faster than molasses in the winter time once they get trained/learned as mounts for any character to use?
    All mounts move at the same speed once they are actual mounts. Those two are particularly slow for a storyline reason only. But once they're a regular mount, they behave exactly like any other ground mount you currently have.

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    You happen to know if the clefthoof and Riverbeast move faster than molasses in the winter time once they get trained/learned as mounts for any character to use? I swear to god it takes an hour to walk about 10 feet with one of them in training lol
    They run at proper mount speed once they're mounts, and not in training (They havent learned how to move their asses properly!).
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar