Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

What's really wrong with WoW.

Too many people whining on the forums/fansites instead of playing the game.

You're a minority group. Your overly opinionated view of the game isn't actually shared by most of the people playing it. It's okay to move on from a game if it no longer appeals to you, I promise.

Sincerely,
    Everyone bored of the same "This is what's wrong with the game!!!!" thread popping up 5000 times a day. Get something new to post, please.

Well tbf, constructive criticism is needed.

But yes, all the people suffering from ex-partner syndrome in relation to this game, are tiresome.

People are allowed to whine regardless if its constructive or not, but it can get annoying seeing the same shit everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Well tbf, constructive criticism is needed.
    Absolutely. Keyword is constructive, AKA, what the vast majority of them aren't even attempting to do.

The biggest problem with WoW for me right now is having not owned a computer that could run it since Legion

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeth View Post

You're a minority group. Your overly opinionated view of the game isn't actually shared by most of the people playing it. It's okay to move on from a game if it no longer appeals to you, I promise.

Sincerely,
    Everyone bored of the same "This is what's wrong with the game!!!!" thread popping up 5000 times a day. Get something new to post, please.
    Hrmm? A minority spends time on a forum complaining, but that some how translates to what's wrong with WoW. You sir, make no sense.

I just want them to merge the dungeon queues for leveling into one queue. They already prompt you after 15 minutes to mix your queue with the other expansions you didn't pick.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.

Sincerely,
    Too people like you that whine about people who would like to see improvements.

You're actually in the minority. The majority left the game long ago because of the issues with the game. Your rose-colored glasses view of the game isn't actually share by most of the people that fell in love with the game long ago and moved on to better things. It's okay to understand and even accept criticism of the game since you would actually benefit from improvements, I promise.

Sincerely,
    Everyone bored of the same "The game is perfect as it is!!!" thread popping up 5000 times a day. Get something new to post, please.

Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    The majority left the game long ago because of the issues with the game.

[citation needed]

Absolutely. Keyword is constructive, AKA, what the vast majority of them aren't even attempting to do.
    We've got tired of providing constructive criticism, because it's ignored away.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    We've got tired of providing constructive criticism, because it's ignored away.
    Have you considered maybe it wasn't constructive in the first place?

Or not in the right place?

Wait, so a MINORITY complaining on fan sites is what's really wrong with WoW? If only a minority complains, I would see this game as an absolute win.

Tbh my main gripe is how many toxic or elitist players have joined the community in both retail and classic.

Heck my realm (Kazzak) is so notorious I litterly see "no Kazzak" in LFG. And in classic you will get hate whispers over the most trivial things.

7+ Year Old Account
    If a small group of people bitching about the game is enough to make you think something is wrong, then maybe you don't like it as much as you think you do.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair if every thread on WoW criticism was just dominated by "I like WoW as it" then discussion would be pretty pointless and dry up relatively quickly...
    That or someone would start arguing about why everyone likes WoW.

I also feel like an apt response to this thread is "No U".
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    Too people like you that whine about people who would like to see improvements.

You're actually in the minority. The majority left the game long ago because of the issues with the game. Your rose-colored glasses view of the game isn't actually share by most of the people that fell in love with the game long ago and moved on to better things. It's okay to understand and even accept criticism of the game since you would actually benefit from improvements, I promise.

Sincerely,
    Everyone bored of the same "The game is perfect as it is!!!" thread popping up 5000 times a day. Get something new to post, please.
    Please read this: https://askghostcrawler.tumblr.com/p...ly-real-way-by

This is written by a guy who has actually seen WoW retention data so I'd value his take a lot more than the petty feelcraft bullshit you see on this forum. It's okay to feel isolated by the current direction of WoW but it is pointlessly cynical and unbelievably arrogant to assume your issues are shared by every player who ever quit the game.

[citation needed]
    One could say the same thing about this whole "you're a minority" thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    One could say the same thing about this whole "you're a minority" thing.
    I mean, it's common sense that people posting on a fan forum are a minority.

But..... isn't this the whole point of forums in the first place?

Do you not see the irony in this post?
    "Peace is a lie"