Maybe the best expansion they have ever made!

After dumping in about 30-40 hours of played time. I have never had so much fun grinding content in my entire wow career. Everything was fun/interesting. Plenty of twists. For the PvP community this is by far the best expansion/content they have ever created. I will be singing praise every single day here on out. Blizzard needed to produce after Bfa and they have surely delivered. My guild of hundreds of players are all having a blast. More to come. How are you guys enjoying your experience so far?

I wish the voice acting were better.

It's the best launch to an expansion I can remember for a long time, but we're 3 days in to a 2 year expansion, so I'll stop well short of "best expansion they've ever made" type statements. Still, I'm optimistic going forward, and I've been enjoying myself so far.

i wouldnt go as far as say the best.
    compared to coming from BFA, sure.
    but it is still exactly the same game with the same systems in place that a lot of players hate.
    at least we get to kill ghosts.

Oh also, forgot to mention. Most alt friendly expansion ever. Best PvP EXPANSION ever. Best Graphics ever! I'm not trying to come off as a shill. Sure there are some issues. Some tuning to occur, but overall its great quality content
    Last edited by Baalboski; 2020-11-28 at 12:36 PM.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    At this point it's impossible to me to pick best expac. WoW is just very vast game and every one was strong or weak in different areas. SL for me has clearly better systems/gearing than Legion, but Legion had much better atmosphere and was better connected to Warcraft story.

Quote Originally Posted by Baalboski View Post
    Oh also, forgot to mention. Most alt friendly expansion ever. Best PvP EXPANSION ever. Best Graphics ever! I'm not trying to come off as a shill. Sure there are some issues. Some tuning to occur, but overall its great quality content
    Alt friendly? What? I look at it and dread. Let me skip the Maw intro quests and level how I choose. An invasion type event wouldn't hurt either. But for the most part it doesn't look promising that I won't die of boredom trying to get my alts to 60.

We don't think flying makes questing quicker. We think it makes it trivial. There is a difference. Source
    How does flying trivialise this quest?
    Cherry picking data, have a read.

Quote Originally Posted by Aktavite View Post
    Alt friendly? What? I look at it and dread. Let me skip the Maw intro quests and level how I choose. An invasion type event wouldn't hurt either. But for the most part it doesn't look promising that I won't die of boredom trying to get my alts to 60.
    You can level how you want after you've done The Maw. You can pick a covenant right away once you've finished The Maw & level through Torghast, PvP, herb farming, dungeon spamming, questing... Hell, pet battles if you want.

After dumping in about 30-40 hours of played time. I have never had so much fun grinding content in my entire wow career. Everything was fun/interesting. Plenty of twists. For the PvP community this is by far the best expansion/content they have ever created. I will be singing praise every single day here on out. Blizzard needed to produce after Bfa and they have surely delivered. My guild of hundreds of players are all having a blast. More to come. How are you guys enjoying your experience so far?
    I have to say... The last time I did actively PvP was in MoP.
    Today I gave the bg weekly a run, and oh my god it's a blast. I may get slaughtered now and then by the insane burst of a few Hunters and pallys, but I can just delete people too as a shaman. And totems are a blessing for the party.
    And now I got a fully upgraded weapon for my alt specc, just cause of a few bg's.

Thorgast I played 11 times so far, and that AFTER I got all the rewards from it. Gonna play with friends at the weekend now too.

It's just sheer fun. Even my profession is up to 150's already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward Wu View Post
    "Real" MMORPG means not having the lionshare of your content be singleplayer. Pretty objective, no?

Way better than BfA, yes. Because BfA's first weeks were absolutely horrible. The zones and their stories are good to great and the Covenant system is nice (yet unnecessarily limiting), Torghast makes fun at first but... there's just not much meat to anything. You can quest through the zones within 10 hours while reading quests and not rushing anything. And then? It's the same procedure as usual - dungeons, dungeons, dungeons and some world quests. I think from an overall perspective Shadowlands is already superior to BfA, but that's due to BfA just being absolutely horrible.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's a huge thing to say.
    Why?
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water