View Poll Results: Who are you rooting for to claim Race to World First: Sire Denathrius

Voters
344. This poll is closed
  • Method [EU]

23 6.69%
  • Limit [US]

198 57.56%
  • Echo [EU]

74 21.51%
  • Pieces [EU]

9 2.62%
  • BIG DUMB GUILD [US]

7 2.03%
  • Exorsus [EU(RU)]

3 0.87%
  • Aversion [EU]

2 0.58%
  • Lazarus Imperative [US]

1 0.29%
  • FatSharkYes [EU]

3 0.87%
  • Club Camel [US]

4 1.16%
  • The Cleveland Browns/Other/No One!!

20 5.81%
Page 34 of 120 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    wrong, https://www.essentiallysports.com/nb...em-chris-bosh/

When you are pushing 500 million + in net worth championships become worth more to the person then money at times. And by proxy if you win championships you'll make more in sponsors. But yes talking wow where they make jack shit compared to professional sports players, money every time or you're an idiot.
    This is the most retarded thing I've read so far, comparing players that earn more than what you would earn in multiple years in a single week vs WoW raiders that barely get anything a month from their WF race. Really, are you THAT delusional? It is in their best interest to stream the WF race and milk as much sponsor/twitch money as they can.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    I have lived in both Turkey and Morocco for a period of months and barely anyone there celebrated Christmas. Just because it isn't that way in other European countries as much doesn't mean I'm wrong. Different cultures have different traditions. The average EU guild will have far fewer Christmas celebrators than the average US guild, why is that so hard for some of you to understand

Take sqripe for example. He's from Turkey, so it's unlikely he is celebrating christmas

Edit: and I believe gingi is south african?
    Thats bc they are Islam
    Islam dont celebrate christmas.

All non Islam countrys in europe like france, belgium, spain, portugal, germany and so on celebrate christmas quote big.

I have lived in both Turkey and Morocco for a period of months and barely anyone there celebrated Christmas. Just because it isn't that way in other European countries as much doesn't mean I'm wrong. Different cultures have different traditions. The average EU guild will have far fewer Christmas celebrators than the average US guild, why is that so hard for some of you to understand

Take sqripe for example. He's from Turkey, so it's unlikely he is celebrating christmas

The predominant religion in the areas you are talking about is islam. Christianity is more prevalent in other EU countries. It will vastly depend upon family as to whether or not they would be celebrating Christmas also it's extremely unlikely for either limit or echo to take off for Christmas. Think of it like being on a project that's due in January you don't get to take Christmas off.

We should also stop saying things like "it's getting dark out", because of the potential for racist interpretation
    I know, fucking SJW scum mAkInG tHe WoRlD sAfE aNd FaIr FoR EvErYoNe WiTh CeNsOrShIp. "My anscestors were persecuted and repressed by the whites but now I live in an age when I have enough freedom and equality to complain and protest against this so I will condemn all whites to make sure other races have a fair go. That will make things fair and balanced all around"

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Potential drama, or bullshit accusations:

https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1srguov
    I absolutely hate to use this phrase but holy fuck, who asked? Literally.
    Get the fuck out of here with your 2/10 guild. There are literal PUGs that are 2/10 and this dude right here is trying to amass some clout out of a 2/10 guild. Lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayma View Post
    I'm not so sure. If Sco & Method are able to slowly rehabilitate their image I wouldn't rule out players returning down the line.
    Probably not in the next year or so, but beyond that who knows. Time is a powerful healer.
    This is a good point, as people do legitimately learn and change, but I think the emphasis should be on time, as it is easy to make some token meaningless actions in the short term, but staying the course over time is the real test of character.

Quote Originally Posted by Slappy View Post
    This is a good point, as people do legitimately learn and change, but I think the emphasis should be on time, as it is easy to make some token meaningless actions in the short term, but staying the course over time is the real test of character.
    Most players even said that they would love to play again with Scott since hes a really nice person but it doesnt work bc of all what happened

Think that context matters in this. I agree with him changing it for his personal image, but the phrase itself is far from one of the worst ones i've seen in game.

Slight Generals nerf overnight - The mythic mechanic shield was slightly reduced, nothing to suggest there'll be a kill today.

Some major Sire buffs across the board however. I feel between Sire's Mythic Phase and Mythic Sludgefist any healer will have possibly gained PTSD from raiding Nathria.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    I mean, it's not the N word, but it's always been an offensive word. It wasn't smart to call himself that originally. Seems less smart to keep it now that he's a world first raider. The first time I heard Max say "Darky" on stream I did a double take. Very tone deaf to be a public figure and keep a blatantly offensive name.
    If it was offensive Blizzard would have forced him to name change years ago. It's definitely not offensive. xD

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyRockets View Post
    I absolutely hate to use this phrase but holy fuck, who asked? Literally.
    Get the fuck out of here with your 2/10 guild. There are literal PUGs that are 2/10 and this dude right here is trying to amass some clout out of a 2/10 guild. Lmao.
    Well Scripe just heard about it, and is saying how full of shit the writer is.
    Last edited by HoopyFrood; 2020-12-20 at 01:55 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shurkien View Post
    Most players even said that they would love to play again with Scott since hes a really nice person but it doesnt work bc of all what happened
    Which is just hypocritical AF. No fucking way that all those ex Method players who played with Josh for years didn't know/suspect what's going on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Golgafrinchan View Post
    Well Scripe just heard about it, and is saying how full of shit this Makabreska rando is.
    The fuck you on now? I didn't write this.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Man it feels good to be 13 years old and in high school for some good ole video game WoW drama cant wait to watch some litty reacts to it all on the tube
    *Insert every single ridiculous PC parts detail here that no one cares about*

The fuck you on now? I didn't write this.
    Shit.

I'm sorry man. I corrected it for ya.

15+ Year Old Account
    Potential drama, or bullshit accusations:

https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1srguov
    ohno, drama in a no name guild, i wonder how this will affect the 8/10 guilds.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Sure it is. But whatever, was just curious if anyone else noticed.
    Holy shit man, people these days will find everything offensive. OH WOW GUYS, IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE COLOR BLACK OR DARKNESS, BETTER BAN.

Get the fuck out of here.

Turkey and Morocco are not European countries. Plety of Europe celebrate it, so you are wrong to say it is an American only thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    Holy shit man, people these days will find everything offensive. OH WOW GUYS, IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE COLOR BLACK OR DARKNESS, BETTER BAN.

Get the fuck out of here.
    Thing is, in civilized world people are not racists or intolerant anymore so BLM and SJW HAVE to create more racists with their agenda so they can play victim.
    Because if they can't play victim card, they no longer can get priviledges. People would act like they are just another one and therefore they would not get jobs because well.. they are shit and people would treat them like shit because usually their personalities are too. (This is referring to sjw- and blm-people, not race)
    They are too scared of losing their immunity card, token jobs and positions.
    These people don't want world with equal rights because without quotas, they would have to actually work for success.

So they get "offended" by absolutely everything to make normal people hate them so they can be victim again.
    Turning people against lgbtdhdhd+-% and darker races has been and always will be main goal for SJW, BLM, antifa and all of such agendas so they act like degenerates.
    Naive idiots who are part of those organizations often do that without understand but people in general are just idiots and easily manipulated.

But enough of offtopic, there is own section for it.

Has there been great progress on generals? What I tuned in it seems to be same stage as yesterday.
    Last edited by Thokri; 2020-12-20 at 03:31 PM.
    Working customer support really has made me support genocides.

Quote Originally Posted by Thokri View Post
    Thing is, in civilized world people are not racists or intolerant anymore so BLM and SJW HAVE to create more racists with their agenda so they can play victim.
    Because if they can't play victim card, they no longer can get priviledges. People would act like they are just another one and therefore they would not get jobs because well.. they are shit and people would treat them like shit because usually their personalities are too. (This is referring to sjw- and blm-people, not race)
    They are too scared of losing their immunity card, token jobs and positions.
    These people don't want world with equal rights because without quotas, they would have to actually work for success.

So they get "offended" by absolutely everything to make normal people hate them so they can be victim again.
    Turning people against lgbtdhdhd+-% and darker races has been and always will be main goal for SJW, BLM, antifa and all of such agendas so they act like degenerates.
    Naive idiots who are part of those organizations often do that without understand but people in general are just idiots and easily manipulated.

But enough of offtopic, there is own section for it.

Has there been great progress on generals? What I tuned in it seems to be same stage as yesterday.
    Oh yea. Totally making up those things because they don't exist. Like that time in Charlotteville when racists marched around with tiki torches talking about how certain people won't replace them.

Toooootally need to make up racists to battle.

I mean, it's not the N word, but it's always been an offensive word. It wasn't smart to call himself that originally. Seems less smart to keep it now that he's a world first raider. The first time I heard Max say "Darky" on stream I did a double take. Very tone deaf to be a public figure and keep a blatantly offensive name.
    Dude you are pushing it. Normal people don't care and don't find it racist/offensive. You are racist yourself if you do.
    Last edited by Einsz; 2020-12-20 at 03:47 PM.