View Poll Results: Who are you rooting for to claim Race to World First: Sire Denathrius

Voters
344. This poll is closed
  • Method [EU]

23 6.69%
  • Limit [US]

198 57.56%
  • Echo [EU]

74 21.51%
  • Pieces [EU]

9 2.62%
  • BIG DUMB GUILD [US]

7 2.03%
  • Exorsus [EU(RU)]

3 0.87%
  • Aversion [EU]

2 0.58%
  • Lazarus Imperative [US]

1 0.29%
  • FatSharkYes [EU]

3 0.87%
  • Club Camel [US]

4 1.16%
  • The Cleveland Browns/Other/No One!!

20 5.81%
Page 47 of 120 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneek View Post
    can i ask how old are you?
    You certainly can, but since it literally has fuck all to do with the conversation I wont give you an answer. You also dont need to tell me where you are from, I can tell from your arrogant tone you are EU.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

The fact that Echo stopped streaming means that Limit will defacto win regardless if they technically come in 1st or 2nd. This is standard Bozzelprogress procedure.

Quote Originally Posted by bledgor View Post
    You certainly can, but since it literally has fuck all to do with the conversation I wont give you an answer. You also dont need to tell me where you are from, I can tell from your arrogant tone you are EU.
    Ok than can i ask what ties you so much to the guild Echo that will make you not watch a person you like?

Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    The fact that Echo stopped streaming means that Limit will defacto win regardless if they technically come in 1st or 2nd. This is standard Bozzelprogress procedure.
    No, Limit already got disqualified for not streaming Council.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by bledgor View Post
    Generalizing millions of completely different people. Asking you how old you were seems justified.

For me its a simple decision. I have one sub that I use for RWF, and that sub will go towards those who I can guarantee to watch. I would prefer that to be echo as I'm EU, so timings are better, but it will probably go to Limit next time. I don't really use twitch outside of RWF so I dont really have a favourite.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    No, Limit already got disqualified for not streaming Council.
    Dq by who? You?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type.
    Gen Off-Topic being hella ruthless

Quote Originally Posted by idunnowatdo View Post
    Dq by who? You?
    Bozzelprogress. It's the law.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Quote Originally Posted by sensei- View Post
    Now now, you shouldn’t affiliate yourself with people who really don’t really care about you. Don’t pick sides. All I said is that anyone who streams Denathrius progress and reveals all their innovations to the competition is an idiot, and I refuse to believe that would happen. On Echo’s part, I was right. They aren’t idiots. Limit’s arrogance will bite them in the ass, I mean, it’s not like these guys are proven winners through many expansions like Method was. They caught lightning in the end of BFA, and now they need to win this tier to prove they weren’t a flash in the pan.
    Not sure why you're acting like echo won't be streaming sire at all whatsoever. That isn't the case. Rogerbrown even said, before turning off stream, that they would be back and streaming sire either tomorrow, or wednesday if they aren't actually doing pulls tomorrow. So i guess according to you, they're idiots after all apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by SeIex View Post
    Not sure why you're acting like echo won't be streaming sire at all whatsoever. That isn't the case. Rogerbrown even said, before turning off stream, that they would be back and streaming sire either tomorrow, or wednesday if they aren't actually doing pulls tomorrow. So i guess according to you, they're idiots after all apparently.
    Scripe also said before he turned off his stream that they won't be streaming Sire unless they get close to a kill and know they will kill it soon and that includes the rest of today and tomorrow.

Nonsense. They’ll stream once it’s obvious they will win.

Yea so they dont owe the viewers nothing. They said they will stream it and maybe they wont. So there will be consequences to their actions or not.

Why make it so melodramatic like "letting the community down" and its a "low blow to the community"? What ties people to these guilds so much that they see this as some kind of betrayal.
    Because people are emotionally attached to the team. The same thing is observed in sports and the decision to stop streaming is a douche move. The melodramatic part is arguable but I don't really want to discuss that. Considering Echo has history of covering pedophile and now turning the stream down getting more sponsors involved in their event will be harder task because nobody will perceive them as serious business partners.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Wait, Club Camel of Stormrage is an actual contender?

I remember them spamming carries in Trade all day long. Haven't seen them in ages though
    With the start of shadowlands they went horde and are on area 52 now.

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    At this point I "kind of" want NA to win despite being EU (UK), that'll be a double blow to Echo (stopped streaming and still lost when they could copy over winning tactics). Let's see how this plays out

Limit just muted their coms

I want my money back + i will burn all their posters. They betrayed my loyalty.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatIsLegion View Post
    Scripe also said before he turned off his stream that they won't be streaming Sire unless they get close to a kill and know they will kill it soon and that includes the rest of today and tomorrow.
    Well, that conflicts with what roger was saying. Guess we'll see what happens tomorrow/the day after.

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    Limit just muted their coms

I want my money back + i will burn all their posters. They betrayed my loyalty.
    No they didn't?

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    I love it's always this same debate about when the raid releases. I still to this day don't understand why we all can't be on a global release time for resets - Sure someones going to have a reset at like 9pm vs 9am but ffs's IF Method (lawl jk ECHO) wins then it's KAKAKA NA SALT.. if it's Limits win it's "WELL THEY HAD A WHOLE 24 HOURS EXTRA" (it's more like 16 or even less because the servers in NA come up and then go back down etc lmfao) - Even the last kill by limit vs method was way way before even including the 16-24 hours extra but people still cried about it..

They just need to do a global release on resets, it's TIME blizzard
    nah, fuck catering to 200 people lmao

Quote Originally Posted by WhatIsLegion View Post
    Wait what? Echo is done streaming until they get close to a kill?

Not streaming the start of p2 one time because they were about to go eat is one thing. just stopping streaming altogether is such a letdown.
    I 1000% hope Limit wins of Echo acts like this.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    nah, fuck catering to 200 people lmao
    Yea, that would be awful for someone out there.