View Poll Results: Who are you rooting for to claim Race to World First: Sire Denathrius

Voters
344. You may not vote on this poll
  • Method [EU]

    23 6.69%
  • Limit [US]

    198 57.56%
  • Echo [EU]

    74 21.51%
  • Pieces [EU]

    9 2.62%
  • BIG DUMB GUILD [US]

    7 2.03%
  • Exorsus [EU(RU)]

    3 0.87%
  • Aversion [EU]

    2 0.58%
  • Lazarus Imperative [US]

    1 0.29%
  • FatSharkYes [EU]

    3 0.87%
  • Club Camel [US]

    4 1.16%
  • The Cleveland Browns/Other/No One!!

    20 5.81%
  1. #1121
    Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Yeah.. It kinda sucks that Limit did this first combined with their headstart to get even more out of their advantage. Now Echo felt like they had to do it too. Kinda scummy, but what can you do..
    nothing `
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

    giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

  2. #1122
    Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Yeah.. It kinda sucks that Limit did this first combined with their headstart to get even more out of their advantage. Now Echo felt like they had to do it too. Kinda scummy, but what can you do..
    They were gonna do it regardless of what limit did. They didn't stream heroic nathrius clears last week either because they were testing stuff for mythic. Whatever strategy they're employing for this fight, they don't want to give anything away to limit. Which is perfectly fine by the way. And nothing is "scummy" about it whatsoever. Both guilds are just doing what they need to win. We've already gotten several days of streamed world first progression which is great. I think people really need to stop acting so entitled.

    And I don't think the current guilds that stream world first progression will stop entirely in the future. It's too lucrative for that(at least for echo/limit). But if they feel they need to be more strategic with what they stream going forward to give themselves the best chance to win, that's just the way it's gonna be. People need to chill with the derision. Doesn't help anyone.
    Last edited by SeIex; 2020-12-22 at 08:20 AM.

  3. #1123
    Quote Originally Posted by SeIex View Post
    They were gonna do it regardless of what limit did. They didn't stream heroic nathrius clears last week either because they were testing stuff for mythic. Whatever strategy they're employing for this fight, they don't want to give anything away to limit. Which is perfectly fine by the way. And nothing is "scummy" about it whatsoever. Both guilds are just doing what they need to win. We've already gotten several days of streamed world first progression which is great. I think people really need to stop acting so entitled.

    And I don't think the current guilds that stream world first progression will stop entirely in the future. It's too lucrative for that(at least for echo/limit). But if they feel they need to be more strategic with what they stream going forward to give themselves the best chance to win, that's just the way it's gonna be. People need to chill with the derision. Doesn't help anyone.
    yea people need to chill
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

    giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

  4. #1124
    Supporting echo is the same as being a cuck. Facts

  5. #1125
    Bloodsail Admiral bledgor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Loeko View Post
    It's hard to argue that Max isn't a drama queen. Don't get me wrong, I watch his stream all day, I'm starting to like the guy, and his attitude has improved a lot compared to the start of BFA and his constant salty tweets, but he still does things that bother me, the main one being giving tons of excuses and trying to take away the credibility of his opponents down at every step of the race, even before it started.

    For exemple, yesterday, despite the fact he used some tricks from Echo to kill the Stone Legion, which is totally okay, he still manages to say and tweet that other guilds will kill the boss fast now that they have a strategy to copy and Limit did the job for them. He always does that then adds the same additional comment: "Oh but I have nothing but respect for those guilds".

    His stream is much more enjoyable than Echo's ones but it would be much better if he wasn't spending his time trying to make you believe that the only reason why Echo is not 5/10 is because Limit is giving them the strats and Blizzard is nerfing the bosses.
    TO be fair scripe basically does the same shit, where he mocked Limit for not using their time wisely compared to echo (ignoring extended server maintenance, the various bugs Limit has had to deal with leading the race etc), all while getting the benefit of seeing what limit did. Maybe it is just a coincidence that they took a bit longer on council with no kill video to look at, maybe not. Both sides have and will continue to act immature in various regards, you only need to check the twitters of various members of each guild to notice that. Least limit didn't intend to not stream council, while Echo has at least removed 1/2 a day of Denarius from the viewers, and quite possibly another full day, which is within in their rights to do, but still a complete dick move to viewers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

  6. #1126
    Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Yeah.. It kinda sucks that Limit did this first combined with their headstart to get even more out of their advantage. Now Echo felt like they had to do it too. Kinda scummy, but what can you do..
    I’ve no allegiance to either guild and am pretty new to watching the world first stuff; but I wanted to give my input on this as someone genuinely subjective, and that’s to say that Limit not streaming beta or last hour of boss 7 is absolutely not the same as deciding not to steam the final boss at all, especially seeing as though the last boss is what matters in the WF race. You like Echo and are therefore arguing that not streaming is the same regardless of which content is not streamed, but that’s just not the case my man, there IS a big difference in choosing to not stream the last boss, which is what counts most and what fans of the game wanted to see

  7. #1127
    Bloodsail Admiral bledgor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Heph47 View Post
    I’ve no allegiance to either guild and am pretty new to watching the world first stuff; but I wanted to give my input on this as someone genuinely subjective, and that’s to say that Limit not streaming beta or last hour of boss 7 is absolutely not the same as deciding not to steam the final boss at all, especially seeing as though the last boss is what matters in the WF race. You like Echo and are therefore arguing that not streaming is the same regardless of which content is not streamed, but that’s just not the case my man, there IS a big difference in choosing to not stream the last boss, which is what counts most and what fans of the game wanted to see
    He is never going to acknowledge your point, his EU bias is beyond massive. To him intent doesn't matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

  8. #1128
    Quote Originally Posted by Heph47 View Post
    I’ve no allegiance to either guild and am pretty new to watching the world first stuff; but I wanted to give my input on this as someone genuinely subjective, and that’s to say that Limit not streaming beta or last hour of boss 7 is absolutely not the same as deciding not to steam the final boss at all, especially seeing as though the last boss is what matters in the WF race. You like Echo and are therefore arguing that not streaming is the same regardless of which content is not streamed, but that’s just not the case my man, there IS a big difference in choosing to not stream the last boss, which is what counts most and what fans of the game wanted to see
    Every boss is part of the race. You have to beat the early bosses to get to the endboss. To say boss xy is ok to not stream but the last one isn't is completely biased bullshit. Thanks for your input.

  9. #1129
    Quote Originally Posted by bledgor View Post
    TO be fair scripe basically does the same shit, where he mocked Limit for not using their time wisely compared to echo (ignoring extended server maintenance, the various bugs Limit has had to deal with leading the race etc), all while getting the benefit of seeing what limit did. Maybe it is just a coincidence that they took a bit longer on council with no kill video to look at, maybe not. Both sides have and will continue to act immature in various regards, you only need to check the twitters of various members of each guild to notice that. Least limit didn't intend to not stream council, while Echo has at least removed 1/2 a day of Denarius from the viewers, and quite possibly another full day, which is within in their rights to do, but still a complete dick move to viewers.
    I like them trash talking each other, just be honest about it.

    And viewers vs hiding your strategy seems like quite a dilemma. Hiding it gives you a better shot at winning, but you want stream it to make more money.

  10. #1130
    If everyone stopped quoting the troll in this thread, maybe we could talk about actually interesting things related to the WF-race.

  11. #1131
    It's not hard to understand : Echo want to get the World First above all.

    They are afraid of one thing : to fail and collapse like Serenity. So they don't care that much of cutting the streams and keeping you, poor viewers, away of the 300 pulls they'll do. They just want to prove that they were right to leave Method and can win this race without Sco and the compagny support.

  12. #1132
    Quote Originally Posted by Loeko View Post
    It's hard to argue that Max isn't a drama queen. Don't get me wrong, I watch his stream all day, I'm starting to like the guy, and his attitude has improved a lot compared to the start of BFA and his constant salty tweets, but he still does things that bother me, the main one being giving tons of excuses and trying to take away the credibility of his opponents down at every step of the race, even before it started.

    For exemple, yesterday, despite the fact he used some tricks from Echo to kill the Stone Legion, which is totally okay, he still manages to say and tweet that other guilds will kill the boss fast now that they have a strategy to copy and Limit did the job for them. He always does that then adds the same additional comment: "Oh but I have nothing but respect for those guilds".

    His stream is much more enjoyable than Echo's ones but it would be much better if he wasn't spending his time trying to make you believe that the only reason why Echo is not 5/10 is because Limit is giving them the strats and Blizzard is nerfing the bosses.
    He is right though, see what happened to Echo after Limit didn't stream council, they took what 8h? to kill it while Limit took 1h? Also you seem biased as fuck and half the shit you said there isn't true at all and part of your imagination

  13. #1133
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunyuns View Post
    It's not hard to understand : Echo want to get the World First above all.

    They are afraid of one thing : to fail and collapse like Serenity. So they don't care that much of cutting the streams and keeping you, poor viewers, away of the 300 pulls they'll do. They just want to prove that they were right to leave Method and can win this race without Sco and the compagny support.
    Pretty much this, it's not scummy if they don't want to stream, guilds can choose what they want to do. In Echo's case, they NEED to win this tier or they're pretty much done for as a guild and will be branded as Serenity 2.0 forever... I don't think their decision to not stream was based off of Limit's Council anyhow, they were not going to stream regardless on the final boss.

  14. #1134
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    i'm fully aware what mu'ru did back then as i progressed it myself, my point was that it has obtained 'meme status' not that at the time it was a 'meme' guess i should have been explicit in that distinction since it seems it can't be inferred from my post by all people.
    I've read the forum for quite some time. Never posted. But whenever I see this guy post I feel it necessary to point out who this guy actually is. The threads gone past this but I can't resist.

    1) This guy didn't even progress Sunwell when it was hard. This is his mage, renamed:

    (can't do links. It's Sozin if you search the armory.)

    I call your attention to the fact on Doomhammer (where "rogoth, or Sozin was based) , three guilds killed M'uru "pre nerf". Rising Dreams (of which I was a part of), Eternal Gathering (of which the kill is on Youtube) and Inevitable, who were horde. None of which have this guy in the raid team, or roster. I recall seeing this guy in WotLK in a guild that could barely kill Marrowgar on normal 6 months in to ICC.

    I also call your attention to the fact this guy killed Kil'jaeden in 2010.

    He always posts like he has achieved something in WoW. He was a laughable meme on Doomhammer, threatening to report people to the police ?? like a guy who put fish feasts around him , and constantly just made so much garbage up about the things he has done in WoW. Please, if anyone takes this guy seriously, don't.
    Infracted
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2020-12-23 at 07:02 AM.

  15. #1135
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatIsLegion View Post
    Not like deleting the vods will do much, most of Echo's raiders were lurking in the streams anyway and it's almost a given that someone from Echo would have recorded the streams in case this happened anyway.
    twitch doesn't even delete vods from it servers for a few months so all it takes is a few seconds to get a viewable link of the vods in vlc if echo wanted.

  16. #1136
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogothlol View Post
    I've read the forum for quite some time. Never posted. But whenever I see this guy post I feel it necessary to point out who this guy actually is. The threads gone past this but I can't resist.

    1) This guy didn't even progress Sunwell when it was hard. This is his mage, renamed:

    (can't do links. It's Sozin if you search the armory.)

    I call your attention to the fact on Doomhammer (where "rogoth, or Sozin was based) , three guilds killed M'uru "pre nerf". Rising Dreams (of which I was a part of), Eternal Gathering (of which the kill is on Youtube) and Inevitable, who were horde. None of which have this guy in the raid team, or roster. I recall seeing this guy in WotLK in a guild that could barely kill Marrowgar on normal 6 months in to ICC.

    I also call your attention to the fact this guy killed Kil'jaeden in 2010.

    He always posts like he has achieved something in WoW. He was a laughable meme on Doomhammer, threatening to report people to the police ?? like a guy who put fish feasts around him , and constantly just made so much garbage up about the things he has done in WoW. Please, if anyone takes this guy seriously, don't.
    thanks for exposing him
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

    giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

  17. #1137
    Quote Originally Posted by raladiean View Post
    twitch doesn't even delete vods from it servers for a few months so all it takes is a few seconds to get a viewable link of the vods in vlc if echo wanted.
    Yes? Can you link it?

  18. #1138
    just look up twitcharchives as they do it for all the 10k+ steamers including max, but you can easily find out how its done as it was on reddit last month.

  19. #1139
    Quote Originally Posted by raladiean View Post
    just look up twitcharchives as they do it for all the 10k+ steamers including max, but you can easily find out how its done as it was on reddit last month.
    So you can not link it? ok

  20. #1140
    Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    So you can not link it? ok
    Scripe please. Don't make it this obvious.
    2008 - 2018 World of Warcraft.
    Times change.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •