View Poll Results: Who are you rooting for to claim Race to World First: Sire Denathrius

Voters
344. You may not vote on this poll
  • Method [EU]

23 6.69%
  • Limit [US]

198 57.56%
  • Echo [EU]

74 21.51%
  • Pieces [EU]

9 2.62%
  • BIG DUMB GUILD [US]

7 2.03%
  • Exorsus [EU(RU)]

3 0.87%
  • Aversion [EU]

2 0.58%
  • Lazarus Imperative [US]

1 0.29%
  • FatSharkYes [EU]

3 0.87%
  • Club Camel [US]

4 1.16%
  • The Cleveland Browns/Other/No One!!

20 5.81%
Page 97 of 126 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Congrats to Limit!
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Over 210,000 viewers across Limit's channels.

Dead game apparently.

Looks like NA wins again
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The only lies here are the bullshit coming from you. RBG appears to be immortal.

Time adventage is everything.

Gotta be a new way to claim world first.

Even the first few bosses can't be claimed since us/os has them down before eu even has access.

Can't claim world first when the world doesn't have access.

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    Since when does "the clock" start the moment Limit kills the boss, it doesn't work like that.
    Not Limit, any NA guild.

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    So what's gonna happen if Echo kills the boss within 16h? They get the world first if they do?
    Nope, that's not how it works. Limit got world first, and nothing can take that away. The race to "World First" is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Shurkien View Post
    I thought you are a fan of sportmanship.
    Its only fair if the time to kill counts.

Or doesnt?
    I am a fan of how the race has been run since the beginning much like dnt didn't get to claim wf because of hotfixes being pushed for eu first on cthun echo doesn't get 16 hours to claim first on any already killed boss. It's done Limit won despite echo turning off streams while being able to observe them. Hopefully that's the last we see of streams getting turned off on finals boss.

Limit played well. So did Echo. Lets hope next tier all guilds start at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    So what's gonna happen if Echo kills the boss within 16h? They get the world first if they do?
    No, you need to add ~35h to Echo kill because they had 16h advantage on tactics/comps/kill videos + didn't spend 10+ hours wiping to bugged bosses and also didn't have extended maintenance which means they could add 7h of extra raiding while Limit couldn't

Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    ye excuses like litteraly starting 16 hours later
    So Skyline has like 3 more days to kill it then according to you right? Til reset plus a day and a half.

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    I am a fan of how the race has been run since the beginning much like dnt didn't get to claim of because of hotfixes being pushed for eu first on cthun echo doesn't get 16 hours to claim first on any already killed boss. It's done Limit won despite echo turning off streams while being able to observe them. Hopefully that's the last we see of streams getting turned off on finals boss.
    Hopefully it’s the last time we see streams turned off for any bosses

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Not Limit, any NA guild.
    Does Echo lose any time for straight up joinking Limit strats live on stream or not.

So Skyline has like 3 more days to kill it then according to you right? Til rsset plus a day and a half.
    Obviously?

Quote Originally Posted by Loeko View Post
    If Echo manages to kill it in the next 16 hours, this is gonna be a real shitshow
    I kind of hope they do. Anything to get global release to stop all this nonsense. The pulls today between both guilds were great.

To me, this comes down to Echo's reclear being so much slower. If they don't wipe SO MANY times on their reclear, they have time for splits.

I am a fan of how the race has been run since the beginning much like dnt didn't get to claim wf because of hotfixes being pushed for eu first on cthun echo doesn't get 16 hours to claim first on any already killed boss. It's done Limit won despite echo turning off streams while being able to observe them. Hopefully that's the last we see of streams getting turned off on finals boss.
    Since the beginning ? NA was irrelevant until 2 expansions ago, time was not an issue then.

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    Does Echo lose any time for straight up joinking Limit strats live on stream or not.
    It should but barely any time. You can't copy muscle memory.

Quote Originally Posted by Barolt View Post
    To me, this comes down to Echo's reclear being so much slower. If they don't wipe SO MANY times on their reclear, they have time for splits.
    If they reclear a day earlier that could also help.

Congratulations Limit! Well done!
    i5-3570k @ 4.5hz, 1.25v | EVGA GTX 980ti @ 1380MHz| 144hz

Quote Originally Posted by Kiaks View Post
    Echo has now 16h to kill it
    EU servers for mythic CN came up 10 hours after US, so if you wanna play that game its 10 hours